Nevermore/EnygmaFiles art thread.

HasegawaKein

Here I will be uploading the illustrations that accompany each chapter of the story. The story already has several more chapters on another platform, but I hope to catch up soon here, since I'm publishing two chapters per week. I hope that in a few weeks I will be able to match the two publications. I am an artist and that makes it possible for me to add illustrations to the story. sometimes the novel has some nsfw scenes but unfortunately as nsfw illustrations are not allowed I won't add them .

Illustration8sssss.jpg
cover1smallssssssssss.jpg
prologue 1.0lenssssssssssss.jpg
chapter 1.0 small.jpg

chapter 3 smallssss.jpg

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
You should put this into creations for more visibility

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Damn fine art you've got there! :love:

And that guy looks like a cross between Spock and Morgan Freeman.

TheSpiritInMe

Amazing art as always! Do you have a youtube channel or something similar that has time-lapse of how you create those images? Your understanding of contrast and colors is amazing, I really like it!

HasegawaKein

Thanks! I don't have a youtube channel or anything like that. I'm pretty bad with tutorials I gave up on that years ago. :sweating_profusely: Been working as an artist for a little over 10 years, it's all about practice and study. I honestly never thought I would make a living from it. :sweat_smile:

TheSpiritInMe

Thanks! I don't have a youtube channel or anything like that. I'm pretty bad with tutorials I gave up on that years ago. :sweating_profusely: Been working as an artist for a little over 10 years, it's all about practice and study. I honestly never thought I would make a living from it. :sweat_smile:
That's awesome! Are you a full time artist and how much time it took you to start earning/living of off that? :)

HasegawaKein

That's awesome! Are you a full time artist and how much time it took you to start earning/living of off that? :)
Yes, I work full time as an artist. I'm not sure but I practiced for about three years first until I was able to start drawing again (I had stopped for a long time). Just one day messages came in asking if I would accept commissions and I haven't stopped since. It's been almost 8 years of that or so.

It's really enjoyable to read a chapter while also seeing the visual and damn the art is amazing. Huge respect.
Thanks! glad you like the story and the art so far!:blob_cookie:

TheSpiritInMe

Yes, I work full time as an artist. I'm not sure but I practiced for about three years first until I was able to start drawing again (I had stopped for a long time). Just one day messages came in asking if I would accept commissions and I haven't stopped since. It's been almost 8 years of that or so.

Thanks! glad you like the story and the art so far!:blob_cookie:
That's insane and so inspiring, well done!