I am now a part of the 1 star club

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Someone bombed three of my stories with a 1 star rating. All of them were adventure novels. And I... don't really know if I should care? I mean, the stories are complete, and it is not like I will drop them. I just wish I knew who did it. They could have left a review to say what they hated about the three stories. Not that I would have done a rewrite, but it still would have been nice, for the future books. Kind of an unpleasant thing to see early in the morning. Oh, well. It happens, right? It is so bad, that people can give 1 star, or any stars, really, without a review.

doravg

No story here can avoid the 1 star voters. Don't worry, it means nothing. You can just ignore it.
That is precisely what I am doing. Now that I got a good night sleep, and drank my pills, I feel so calm that I won't even blink, if a car crashed before me. They can down rate my novels, steal them and put them in Chinese pirate sites. But they can't kill my drive to write!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Someone bombed three of my stories with a 1 star rating. All of them were adventure novels. And I... don't really know if I should care? I mean, the stories are complete, and it is not like I will drop them. I just wish I knew who did it. They could have left a review to say what they hated about the three stories. Not that I would have done a rewrite, but it still would have been nice, for the future books. Kind of an unpleasant thing to see early in the morning. Oh, well. It happens, right? It is so bad, that people can give 1 star, or any stars, really, without a review.
Feel honored, human. The haters have found you. Relish in the fact they feel so jealous of your talent that they resort to bombing you with one star reviews.

Feel satisfied in the knowledge that while making love to their women, the females think only of your rugged cock pounding their womb.

Men like you and I cause these lesser men to avert their eyes, while attracting the attention of all women in the room. Such is our fate as those blessed with talent.

Our cocks swaying in the wind, they glisten with the saliva of our enemies' beloveds

RaizarP

A Giga Chad
I just got 1 star earlier too. It seems a new troll was born earlier

doravg

Feel honored, human. The haters have found you. Relish in the fact they feel so jealous of your talent that they resort to bombing you with one star reviews.

Feel satisfied in the knowledge that while making love to their women, the females think only of your rugged cock pounding their womb.

Men like you and I cause these lesser men to avert their eyes, while attracting the attention of all women in the room. Such is our fate as those blessed with talent.

Our cocks swaying in the wind, they glisten with the saliva of our enemies' beloveds
I am a girl... But thank you for the supportive words.
I just got 1 star earlier too. It seems a new troll was born earlier
It is so bad, we can't ask Tony to look into such bombings, and remove them.

doravg

Wait you were a girl? We all thought you were a dude
That seems to be the rule on the internet. Everyone is a dude, until they tell you they are a girl. Honestly, the name doravg should have given me away.

Aaqil

Cookies!
That seems to be the rule on the internet. Everyone is a dude, until they tell you they are a girl. Honestly, the name doravg should have given me away.
I looked at your profile to determine that, :blob_sir: :blob_cookie:

BrokenDoll

Well, looks like the same thing happened to me. How annoying. 5 five-star reviews and now a single new one star review. How annoying. At least with my first story it's five star reviews with a single three star review. That makes sense at least. I could see how that story might not be for everyone.

Leti

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

This is horrifying

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
*Me drinking water while having 6 novels still having 5 stars with no 1 star*

Well, even if he got them all, I still have other sites that have my novels that doesn't contain low ratings.

LAJistics

Is it gay, if it's with a futa?
I write some weird shit, and I expected 1 stars when I uploaded them. I'm more surprised by how many people have accepted it.

Degenerates everywhere.

Randomclick

There are people who give 5 star to every new series, so I don't think the opposite is weird. Only care about it for like 2-3 days after that i don't care anymore

My writing is shit and yet people give my story seven 5 star when I still don't even have 10 chapters, only recently I got 1 star
I made another story yesterday, only had 1 chapter, yet I got two 5 star and one 1 star too lol

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
There are people who give 5 star to every new series, so I don't think the opposite is weird. Only care about it for like 2-3 days after that i don't care anymore

My writing is shit and yet people give my story seven 5 star when I still don't even have 10 chapters, only recently I got 1 star
I made another story yesterday, only had 1 chapter, yet I got two 5 star and one 1 star too lol
Insert thanos quote about their being universal balance and stuff