Looking for Sci-Fi Mecha Anime Artist - Three Requests

D

Deleted member 54065

The armour is great I love it ! But I get the feeling his expression is slightly wrong, maybe it's just me or something. Maybe the mouth should be less open-clench. The entire feel should be like "I'm confident I'm going to win" like some solo-leveling esque feel.
Ayt, but I guess the others who applied after me should know this instead. I'm going to give it to them since I think they need the commissions more than me. (My apologies >.<)

EDIT: By "you" im just talking in general. Sorry if it comes off as me criticizing you in particular, mate.
Nah, it's good. I know you (even a little bit); you may sound harsh, but your advises are actually good.
it depends on if the money makes it worth the trouble, but....not wanting to do a commission or doing sub-par work just cuz you may find things like that "tedious" seems like a pretty piss poor excuse. Like, its a job. If you are going to take on the commission, the best way is to do it right from the get-go. It'll just avoid so much extra trouble.
I don't know, but most artists I interacted with had the same attitude. In any case, it's their choice; some are lazy, and some are willing to go the extra mile to give clients their best work.
I understand hating to do tedious things but there's artists out there who drag their ass during commissions and sending out shit final products all cuz they can't be bothered to give a fuck about a job they are literally being paid to do. I hated doing certain tasks too in past jobs but i still did them correctly just so i wouldn't get bitched at by my manager later on.
Dang...I know a lot who do this. This is also why I try to finish an artwork within a day. >.<
Also: Tanned skin and grey hair doesnt pair well together, man, i dunno what else to tell ya. White hair? Yes. Grey? ew. Like, it'd need to be a pretty light tan to pull it off imo
Yeah, that's why I indicated (female) XD Any case, to each his/her own preferences XD

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
The armour is great I love it ! But I get the feeling his expression is slightly wrong, maybe it's just me or something. Maybe the mouth should be less open-clench. The entire feel should be like "I'm confident I'm going to win" like some solo-leveling esque feel.

View attachment 16808
Looks pretty good to me LOL
what do mean? he's white-skinned.....

RainingSky

Coffee lover (addict)
I think the style doesn't really match the anime mecha style I'm looking for, but if you're willing to sketch it out to give it a try, go for it if you want.

Nah it's fine, I made a few scetches, it's pretty fun since I don't get a chance all that often to draw anything else but Shojo.
Screenshot 2023-01-18 152053.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-18 163402.jpg

melchi

What is a custom title?
I went through a few commissions already, but most artists seem to lack these traits:

1. Draw accurate battle postures
2. Draw sci-fi futuristic armor sets
3. Willing to draw tanned skin characters with grey-ish hair (I don't know why but all three artists I commissioned hates this...)

If you somehow fulfill these three requirements, here's my request template:

Author Name: M.G.Driver
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Anime Sci-Fi
Story: Ceres's Chaos
Request:

I'm looking for three separate art pieces that will have different scenes. Each will be paid separately.

1. Rectangle Full Colour Battle Scene meant for advert (300x250) - 80 USD
2. Leaderboard Advert Full Colour (728x90) - 80 USD
3. Full Book Cover with full body character shot Full Colour (2560x1600) - 200~300 USD

All scenes will featured a white/grey hair character with amber yellow eyes. He has a futuristic exosuit set (check my current book cover for a rough idea), but anything anime works.

50% downpayment when base scene is done, 50% on completion. All prices and method of payment are negotiable.

If you have a similar example done before, please show it to me first. You can reply here or DM me directly, either is fine.
For some reason the robot overlords think your character should be a girl at least half the time.

Attachments

• sci-fi futuristic armor sets s-2605562348.png
    sci-fi futuristic armor sets s-2605562348.png
    539.1 KB · Views: 25
  • white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes. He has a futuristic exosuit s s-3890305420.png
    white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes. He has a futuristic exosuit s s-3890305420.png
    518 KB · Views: 29
  • white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes, futuristic exosuit,male s-2286753664.png
    white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes, futuristic exosuit,male s-2286753664.png
    505.2 KB · Views: 20
  • white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes, futuristic exosuit,male s-2249640618.png
    white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes, futuristic exosuit,male s-2249640618.png
    531.7 KB · Views: 28
  • white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes, futuristic exosuit,male s-2094797528.png
    white_grey hair character with amber yellow eyes, futuristic exosuit,male s-2094797528.png
    571.5 KB · Views: 42