Am i wrong?

bobbuilderbrown

alright so is it wrong to be a little angry at a girl who got a new boyfriend. let me explain so I've been talking to this girl, and we have gotten in a relationship but recently she told me that she wanted to go back to being friends. I was fine with it just a little sad about it, but i asked why and if it was someone else. she said no she felt that we were better off as friends, I said okay that's fair. literally the next day she starts talking to be about her new 6.4 boyfriend. I'm alright about the fact that we aren't anything anymore. it's just that she lied but didn't even try to hide it.

D

Deleted member 54065

We're the same case, though in mine, she suddenly didn't want to talk and I was wondering what I did wrong until I found out later. I can understand your anger; it's perfectly normal in our situation.

But definitely, don't let that hold you. Like what others said, drop her and move on. She ain't worth it.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Sorry man… romance is often more rough in life than anything else.

J_Chemist

Hoes will always be hoes, mang. She for the streets.

Move on.

Empyrea

Dense Writer of Lewd
It's not wrong so long as you don't get confrontational about it. You were ready to let it go, so do that.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's not right or wrong to be angry. It's how you feel. Right or wrong is what you do with your feelings. Don't hurt people. Take some deep breaths. Write a story about it or do some art to process your feelings.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
alright so is it wrong to be a little angry at a girl who got a new boyfriend. let me explain so I've been talking to this girl, and we have gotten in a relationship but recently she told me that she wanted to go back to being friends. I was fine with it just a little sad about it, but i asked why and if it was someone else. she said no she felt that we were better off as friends, I said okay that's fair. literally the next day she starts talking to be about her new 6.4 boyfriend. I'm alright about the fact that we aren't anything anymore. it's just that she lied but didn't even try to hide it.
lol you got cucked. IRL NTR :ROFLMAO:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Dude. You dodged a bullet there. Don't go back to being friends. Going back to being friends is called, 'Keeping the old boyfriend around just in case.'. If you are telling the truth, you got a monkey brancher. She isn't going to let go of you until she's got a firm grip on the new branch. RUN. Drop her like a bad habit. People like this will use you up and spit you out.

You are wrong for being mad at her. She was kind enough to let you know she is a terrible choice as the mother of your children. I don't care how hot she is, do not stick your dick in her. EVER. She is a marry first for money, second marriage for love sort of woman. Find someone who was raised by her father. Don't get mad. No point. Waste of energy.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Honestly, I don't think it's wrong to be a bit upset that she lied about it. It must hurt that she didn't choose to want to be in a relationship with you, but that's fine in the end. People are free to choose who they like, and who they want to be romantic with, it's good that you found out now instead of at a later time when lives can get more entangled and complex. She asked to continue to be your friend? Still fine as long as that is what you want too. The crux of the matter is that she seemingly lied to you, any decent relationship is built on trust, and based on how things happened, it is completely understandable to feel lied to. If it were me, I would confront her about it as a friend and tell her how it looks on the outside and ask her for honesty, not sparing any feelings. If you do that, and you feel she's lying again, or you can't trust her, you should question whether or not I would even want to be friends with a person like that. Trust is foundational to any sort of closeness anyone.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Or twitter :ROFLMAO:
I often what my life would have been like if we had twitter when I was young.
it's just that she lied but didn't even try to hide it.
You know, I got engaged to someone, went off to college to get a degree so I could get a job to support us, and she married someone else behind my back. She kept the ring.

So... could have been worse. Just saying.