So You Have Powers Now Huh?

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
So, I don't know if you have powers, but that's not what I'm here for. Don't laser beam me, please?

I wanted to take a...(poll isn't the right word....questionnaire maybe?) of what sort of powers you would have if you could have ANY power in the world. Now, I'd like to say it must be something serious. Nothing wonky and wacky. It doesn't have to be applicable to combat if that's not your thing, though I would suggest it be so for the purpose of this..whatever it is that I can't find the word for. Doesn't have to though. No pressure on that. You don't need to be creative, as simple ones like super strength or whatever are okay responses. Just wanting some responses. At least a dozen or so if possible but I'll take whatever.

Anyway, the question being, what sort of power would you have if you could have it?

SN7

If I were to choose only one, then Telekinesis. Very applicable for basically any kind of situation, even if it was only as strong as I was physically.

Macronomicon

Dowsing. The ability to find the direction towards Anything specified, without limits. Useful for monetary gain (Gold nuggets) information (Where is the disk!?) or what have you. very problem solving oriented, without being too OP

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Dowsing. The ability to find the direction towards Anything specified, without limits. Useful for monetary gain (Gold nuggets) information (Where is the disk!?) or what have you. very problem solving oriented, without being too OP

HOLY SHIT thats a good one!!!

LostinMovement

Teleportation. That would be the most convenient superpower to have. Won't have to pay for public transport, no need for car or gas. It's awesome.

MrDarkness1234

Dark Matter of All Evil
*Ahem*time minplation cause you could use Zawardo to defeat everyone,steal money,fuck with people,and a whole host of things.

ThomasLoud

Probability Manipulation- Being able to manipulate the chances of something occurring, especially if capable of ensuring 100% chance no matter the task makes for both an easy to use and immensely useful ability. Not just that, but its something that can be easily hidden away through coincidences and people in general just not caring to ask a lot of questions when the implausible happen. Not just that, but all the things that are supposed to be impossible to accomplish are believable in the eyes of many so, to the masses at least, you could pull off some bullshit and while they might think it unlikely not a lot would ever realize it impossible.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Empathy. Feeling the emotions of others as your own and manipulating theirs in return. The first half seems off-putting since why in the hell would you want to feel the emotions of others? However, if you're the type who can compartmentalize your emotions and think logically, the ability to manipulate emotions can be quite dangerous. Can you imagine a multi-million dollar deal in business and you manipulate the negotiations by way of emotion? I find the idea fascinating. In fact, I have a character who already has that power but I've relegated him/her aside since I have no story set up for him/her yet.

I just want a System that grants me tons of superpowers for being lazy and unproductive.

Yep, I seriously want it.

The alternative is having Author powers that can let me alter reality the way I want, so if I didn't feel like it, I can just alter it to my convenience. If the world is destroyed as a result, I can just remake it.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I just want a System that grants me tons of superpowers for being lazy and unproductive.

Yep, I seriously want it.

The alternative is having Author powers that can let me alter reality the way I want, so if I didn't feel like it, I can just alter it to my convenience. If the world is destroyed as a result, I can just remake it.
...there is actually a CN novel with the laziness power.

For my power, nothing too OP until I get under the radar of govt, organisations or cults. Probably just future sight or ctrl+F in real life (dowsing?)

Or a power that uses my pessimism to convert it into points for an isekai shop? To buy elixirs, skills and other things?

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Absolute gravity+ spacial awareness (feeling gravity from all matter): Unlimited and unrestricted control of gravity in all forms. The key part is "control" since with that One of my characters is basically omnipotent, I want the same? xD

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Biological evolution. Add or remove desired or undesired traits from any living biological organism. (May not effect the current generation but the proceeding ones would display desired changes.)

Last edited:

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
To be at peak physical function and have perfect immunity to all diseases without having to do anything.

Reactions: Nab

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So, I don't know if you have powers, but that's not what I'm here for. Don't laser beam me, please?

I wanted to take a...(poll isn't the right word....questionnaire maybe?) of what sort of powers you would have if you could have ANY power in the world. Now, I'd like to say it must be something serious. Nothing wonky and wacky. It doesn't have to be applicable to combat if that's not your thing, though I would suggest it be so for the purpose of this..whatever it is that I can't find the word for. Doesn't have to though. No pressure on that. You don't need to be creative, as simple ones like super strength or whatever are okay responses. Just wanting some responses. At least a dozen or so if possible but I'll take whatever.

Anyway, the question being, what sort of power would you have if you could have it?
Uh i legit want the power to grow ganja. Like to make weed just grow from the ground. I would layer the whole earth in pot and set fire to it so we can all just chill the fuck out.

No more wars. No more political bullshit. Just a fucking glorious high and a mad case of munchies.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Teleporting for the sake of saving time and never needing to spend money in transportation.

Shapeshifting because I hate some parts of my body and would love to change them without needing to do a surgery for that.
... Would also be useful for some simpler things like taking care of my hair, I'd be very happy if I could take 1 hour away from my shower time because of how long it takes to properly care for it... >.>

Linkisawesome4

I would have a living sword that's also psychic.... Also enchanted to be indestructible and if I may "soul link" so I can basically "soul link" to the sword to be indestructible.

Nab

photographic memory.

Teleportation. That would be the most convenient superpower to have. Won't have to pay for public transport, no need for car or gas. It's awesome.
its not good earth spins 24 hours 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. so you will be left in space

Biological evolution. Add or remove desired or undesired traits from any living biological organism. (May not effect the current generation but the proceeding ones would display desired changes.)
will have pain beyond your limits

If I were to choose only one, then Telekinesis. Very applicable for basically any kind of situation, even if it was only as strong as I was physically.
should have best mental mind in the world

*Ahem*time minplation cause you could use Zawardo to defeat everyone,steal money,fuck with people,and a whole host of things.
will there is video on youtube from what if we can control time watch that and you will definite don't power that has something to do with time

DanielHell

Have the ability to create anything
Useful, reeeally useful, you can practically bend logic to your side

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
photographic memory.
its not good earth spins 24 hours 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. so you will be left in space
will have pain beyond your limits
should have best mental mind in the world
will there is video on youtube from what if we can control time watch that and you will definite don't power that has something to do with time
Please don't double post. And especially don't quintuple post.

Also, nobody ever said that if you were to teleport, you'd stop moving at the same speed you were before. It can be very safe to assume you'll still be moving at the same speed Earth spins.

And I have no clue about a youtube video, but Time Theories are vast and the way each one interprets them is up to them. But generally speaking, if your power is to manipulate time without restrictions, you'll probably do it without restrictions pretty safely~