Resolved Broken eReader and RSS

SyncSteam

A few months ago scribblehub pages stopped being able to be sent to my TTS eReader, and then a while after that all scribblehub RSS feeds broke too.
My eReader gets page information by downloading the webpage text/format through a shared link, and RSS works through a similar method. I tried waiting for this to get fixed, but it hasn't yet, and I want to be able to read stuff here again. I Think some recent security changes are preventing me from being able to read anything properly on this site. Maybe it's just bot filtering access properly? Idk. I just know it's become extremely inconvenient and limited for me to read anything here until it's fixed.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
A few months ago scribblehub pages stopped being able to be sent to my TTS eReader, and then a while after that all scribblehub RSS feeds broke too.
My eReader gets page information by downloading the webpage text/format through a shared link, and RSS works through a similar method. I tried waiting for this to get fixed, but it hasn't yet, and I want to be able to read stuff here again. I Think some recent security changes are preventing me from being able to read anything properly on this site. Maybe it's just bot filtering access properly? Idk. I just know it's become extremely inconvenient and limited for me to read anything here until it's fixed.
Try unsubscribing then subscribing again to the RSS feeds and see if the issue gets fixed.

I think there was a change on the RSS URLs some months back, which is probably what broke your stuff.

As for security changes, Tony recently had to increase the level of Cloudflare due to too many bots coming to the site, but it's a recent issue, not something that happened a few months back, so that's probably not what caused your problem.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
I think there was a change on the RSS URLs some months back, which is probably what broke your stuff.
There was. All RSS feeds now route through rssscribblehub.com so that cloudflare would stop randomly flagging them as malicious bots.

SyncSteam

Thank you! I can read again!
Try unsubscribing then subscribing again to the RSS feeds and see if the issue gets fixed.

As for security changes, Tony recently had to increase the level of Cloudflare due to too many bots coming to the site, but it's a recent issue, not something that happened a few months back, so that's probably not what caused your problem.
Thank you! I can read again!