Recommendations MC starts as a Baby ?

Underdog

Like I have read a few Japanese novels and a few other ones in which Mc starts as a baby .
And I really like those types where after reincarnation, transmigration or anything else the MC starts out as baby and does some training and stuff from a really young age sometimes even before his birth when he's in the stomach of his mother like Singer Sailor Merchant Mage novel to earn some OVERPOWERED skills, stats , evolutions or changes in race like Reincarnation of Alysara.
Can someone recommend these types of novels to me ??
Although it's fine with me even if there's no LITRPG elements but if they are there then its especially good.

Edit:: I don't mind even if its some powers MC got from some God or just from his previous life too.

Last edited:

Jemini

Well, I can recommend my own series since it technically fits. I mean, she does start as a baby, but most of the "training" is just to get her muscles and balance usable and most of the skills she has are carried over from her previous life rather than gained from the early training. Although, there is the point of getting her body up to the level her previous life skills are usable, and she is also training up the side-characters who are her same age with her same techniques. (Link is in my signature.)

I also know quite the number of other series but am blocking on them now that I'm being asked to produce some, so I'll have to go jog my memory somehow.

EDIT: (Interesting little wrinkle, she is actually born into a race for which it's normal for them to be the reincarnation of a human, and the only thing unusual about her case is the fact that her soul came from another world. So, people around don't find her reincarnated state strange at all, but her otherworldly knowledge is quite the big deal.)

Last edited:

Underdog

Well, I can recommend my own series since it technically fits. I mean, she does start as a baby, but most of the "training" is just to get her muscles and balance usable and most of the skills she has are carried over from her previous life rather than gained from the early training. Although, there is the point of getting her body up to the level her previous life skills are usable, and she is also training up the side-characters who are her same age with her same techniques. (Link is in my signature.)

I also know quite the number of other series but am blocking on them now that I'm being asked to produce some, so I'll have to go jog my memory somehow.

EDIT: (Interesting little wrinkle, she is actually born into a race for which it's normal for them to be the reincarnation of a human, and the only thing unusual about her case is the fact that her soul came from another world. So, people around don't find her reincarnated state strange at all, but her otherworldly knowledge is quite the big deal.)
Thanks I don't mind even if its her previous life skills and will check your novel out.

Edit:: 😅 Found that I have read both your novels, just that updates are too long .
Anyways they are in my reading list.

Last edited:

Aiyoki

Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne.
MC is reborn as a baby and practices magic early. It's super slice of life and the age progression is very slow.
Has 218 chapters "Translated", though I think the story might've been dropped by the author :blob_blank:

Dearest_Violet

Like I have read a few Japanese novels and a few other ones in which Mc starts as a baby .
And I really like those types where after reincarnation, transmigration or anything else the MC starts out as baby and does some training and stuff from a really young age sometimes even before his birth when he's in the stomach of his mother like Singer Sailor Merchant Mage novel to earn some OVERPOWERED skills, stats , evolutions or changes in race like Reincarnation of Alysara.
Can someone recommend these types of novels to me ??
Although it's fine with me even if there's no LITRPG elements but if they are there then its especially good.

Edit:: I don't mind even if its some powers MC got from some God or just from his previous life too.
Oh! Something that fits my novel! I'm currently working on one right now if you wish to check it out!

Click here!

Though if you wanted something more established I always recommend mushoku tensei as a classic.

Something similar to gathering up skills but not exactly from a young age: Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau - Highserk Senki and also Reincarnated as a High Elf and Now I’m Bored are some manga that I've found are quite good. Though if its litrpg you want reaper scans generally has a bunch of those.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I was going to mention Mushoku Tensei as well, though don't read the lastest book, it goes down hill.

Underdog

That's part of the digestive system. The uterus is where the fetus grows, damnit!
Well yeah everyone knows that fact, just that I didn't explicitly go into details with my wording. Forgive me for that.
Nigotta Hitomi no Lilianne.
MC is reborn as a baby and practices magic early. It's super slice of life and the age progression is very slow.
Has 218 chapters "Translated", though I think the story might've been dropped by the author :blob_blank:
That too i have read and at best it was a normal book, It's no masterpiece and I couldn't get hooked so I dropped it in between.
Oh! Something that fits my novel! I'm currently working on one right now if you wish to check it out!

Click here!

Though if you wanted something more established I always recommend mushoku tensei as a classic.

Something similar to gathering up skills but not exactly from a young age: Nigoru Hitomi de Nani wo Negau - Highserk Senki and also Reincarnated as a High Elf and Now I’m Bored are some manga that I've found are quite good. Though if its litrpg you want reaper scans generally has a bunch of those.

Click here!

I checked out your novel and will probably binge it from tomorrow and thanks for those recommendations I think I haven't read them yet.

Last edited:

Dearest_Violet

In fact us humble readers should be honoured since making a book is very very hard and there are too many good people like u who let us read them for free.
I think I say this for most of us writers that when we aren't writing for ourselves, we write for readers like you! Your words mean the world to us!

Underdog

Damn Comiak was here i didn't think he would be here
Glad you came
Big Fan,
I read your novel on fantranslations as well as on your patron when you had removed the lock for a month or two recently.
Thanks for that treat
Will keep being regular and hope you don't ever suffer a writer's block ever again
Big Fan
Thanks for coming
I think I say this for most of us writers that when we aren't writing for ourselves, we write for readers like you! Your words mean the world to us!
Glad to see that.
I read your novel
Damn that cliff
Someone throw me
I need more.