Anyone want an AI art?

D

Deleted member 93348

Hey, fam. Since the other guy I requested a photoshopped cover of hasn’t responded to me yet, I wanna see if you can give me this image.

A young woman with long lavender hair, looking similar to Asuna from SAO, wearing a white turtleneck sweater and blue denim skirt just below the kneecaps. Like Asuna, she has a crown plait and two long sidelocks, and her eyes are the same color as her hair.

Lastly, she wields a rapier on her right hand, having a serious and determined look on her face as she unsheathes her weapon. And if you can implement this, her hair is flowing with the wind, and lavender petals are falling in the background.

As always, here’s my payment: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

smokeyaan

🍪🍪:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie: I created an account for this, ai art: a girl with black hair, in a certain temple, facing holy light, with a hiltless sword. Please :blob_teary: 🍪🍪🍪🍪:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
Hey, fam. Since the other guy I requested a photoshopped cover of hasn’t responded to me yet, I wanna see if you can give me this image.

A young woman with long lavender hair, looking similar to Asuna from SAO, wearing a white turtleneck sweater and blue denim skirt just below the kneecaps. Like Asuna, she has a crown plait and two long sidelocks, and her eyes are the same color as her hair.

Lastly, she wields a rapier on her right hand, having a serious and determined look on her face as she unsheathes her weapon. And if you can implement this, her hair is flowing with the wind, and lavender petals are falling in the background.

As always, here’s my payment: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Thinks that is asking for too much.
🍪🍪:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie: I created an account for this, ai art: a girl with black hair, in a certain temple, facing holy light, with a hiltless sword. Please :blob_teary: 🍪🍪🍪🍪:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

Attachments

• asuna.png
    asuna.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 34
  • temple.png
    temple.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 34

Einergaenger

Is NovelAI good with armor? As a test, I request for a girl with black hair and green eyes with a red traditional samurai armor.

Payment: ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️💓💓💓💔🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

D

Deleted member 93348

Thinks that is asking for too much.
Indeed, and I’m so sorry. No offense on you whatsoever, but the AI may be incapable of creating the proportions I want. For one, I didn’t ask for my character to look like that, lol. It probably thought I was writing some ecchi-inspired novel when I’m clearly not.

You know what’s funny? The image on the right looks almost like what I really want. I guess I just have to be less specific. Either way, thank you so much, fam. I’ll keep on contacting you in the future for more requests.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZackRPG

girl, 9 years old, simple purple robe with hood, short purple hair, purple eyes, scepter in her left hand, black energy sphere in her right hand, full body, a knife at her waist. another, but in its adult form Here is your payment
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

melchi

What is a custom title?
girl, 9 years old, simple purple robe with hood, short purple hair, purple eyes, scepter in her left hand, black energy sphere in her right hand, full body, a knife at her waist. another, but in its adult form Here is your payment
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Here you go.

Attachments

• girl, 9 years old, simple purple robe with hood, short purple hair, purple eyes, s-2026209071.png
    girl, 9 years old, simple purple robe with hood, short purple hair, purple eyes, s-2026209071.png
    567.2 KB · Views: 40
  • girl, 9 years old, simple purple robe with hood, short purple hair, purple eyes, s-2811771199.png
    girl, 9 years old, simple purple robe with hood, short purple hair, purple eyes, s-2811771199.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 42

melchi

What is a custom title?
I think the meta data is probably mostly waifu so it tends to want to do that. Also 8 years old instead of child probably threw it off.

Tabula_Rasa

Professional NPC
hmmm... can you make a shabby-looking adventurer's guild... a grim Victorian style, or maybe a little steampunky?

Notadate

I want you to make a horned rabbit stabbing through a white skinned, black hair — ponytail — male, finely dress, red eyes npc. Within a Forrest with spooky eyes in the shadows