WEB COMIC. Need Help

Monica09

Does anyone want a manga creation collab? or just curious enough to be part of a team and wish to help? I'm welcoming you with open arms.
Recently I decided to create a comic out of nowhere lol with the tag of "Reincarnation" gender bender. It's only going to be 3-4 chapters. Just a oneshot story.
I only showed some part of the manga because scribblehub says the file is too large to upload (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩). Anyways, I also want to know your opinions about my sample :)

Attachments

• wew.jpg
    wew.jpg
    979.6 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:

aree

What type of help are you looking for? I am willing if I can

Last edited:

Monica09

What type of help are you looking for? I am willing if I can
For the artist part: Background Artist- In charge for the background(can draw, edit, or just look for available sources online )
Can also be in charge of the dialogues(designs and proofread texts)
I can do the lineart and coloring but if someone is interested in that work it'll be helpful :)
For non-artist part: Someone who can manage or do advertising coz I suck at those. Like putting it on webtoon, webcomic or in Instagram etc.

Last edited:

Monica09

I’d like to help as well, seems pretty interesting! :D
For the artist part: Background Artist- In charge for the background(can draw, edit, or just look for available sources online )
I can do the lineart and coloring but if someone is interested in that work it'll be helpful :)
For non-artist part: Someone who can manage or do advertising coz I suck at those. Like putting it on webtoon, webcomic or in Instagram etc.

Luosiuwu

I can help with the Dialogue and advertising part, I'm still more of a meh artist so I don't think I'll be able to provide as much service in that area