[free] another ai images thread

I have a few new models (and options) I want to play with.

If you have a particular style you want, mention it below. The models are supposed to be generalized, but here's a list of the models to give you an idea of what they can do.

I really don't have a limit (within reason) as to the number of images. I'll keep going until I get something decent/interesting.

PS: there's a pose editor I'd like to test. provide q reference images if you want a specific pose.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

greyblob, excuse my stupidity, can this AI make a full body\full length art? And what are the difference between b and c?

greyblob, excuse my stupidity, can this AI make a full body\full length art? And what are the difference between b and c?
full body yes. what do you mean by full length?

models are trained on different images and are tweaked differently. they're also fed different prompts.

model b and c will produce different results even if they were given the same prompt and seed (I can demonstrate this later). I actually don't know what the results will be or how they differ as I haven't used them yet.

i guess you could say they have different style (?)

SailusGebel

I humbly ask you to make a full body art of a tall, slender woman with a brown ponytail. Black cargo trousers, colorful leather jacket. If you can, use the same prompts and make both b and c.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Cool!

It says handshake broken for me but I hope the others can get great results!

Bartun

?
the links are just for example preview. im doing it locally. if you have any requests leave em ere
Yeah, but I can't open the links, it pops up an error message of "handshake broken" :s_frown:

I would like to try my characters but I can't see the previews.

Yeah, but I can't open the links, it pops up an error message of "handshake broken" :s_frown:

I would like to try my characters but I can't see the previews.
just leave your description and I'll run it in all 3

Bartun

just leave your description and I'll run it in all 3
I've tried many AIs using this picture as seed but the results were disappointing. Maybe is just me not knowing how to use them. :s_frown:

But if you need a text prompt, I would say: a cute, innocent-looking teenage girl, with long braided hair, red skin, blue eyes, and long, leather robes.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience!

Ninachico.png

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I have a few new models (and options) I want to play with.

If you have a particular style you want, mention it below. The models are supposed to be generalized, but here's a list of the models to give you an idea of what they can do.

I really don't have a limit (within reason) as to the number of images. I'll keep going until I get something decent/interesting.

PS: there's a pose editor I'd like to test. provide q reference images if you want a specific pose.

Sounds cool

I want an archmage of poison and corrosion in the style of model C.