What's your favorite foxgirl novels?

Arcardacious

definitely not looking for recommendations *coughCough*

So far I've read Legend of Yuki but it's just very bad. I don't know how it have so much views

I'm still on the fence about Sword Saint's Second Life. It look interesting but the reviews say otherwise

Last edited:

KrakenRiderEmma

I’ve read the beginning of some of these and I keep wondering… what makes a foxgirl novel a foxgirl novel? Is it just… the fox ears and tail… on a girl? They’re usually… historical or fantasy, and have swords? Do they get extra tails as they grow in power, like kitsune? I guess maybe I have to read a lot more to find out, but I’m trying to wrap my head around what defines the foxgirl novel.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I'm pretty sure 9 tails of alchemy is good, though not my cup of tea

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Foxgirl recommendations? Whelp, this is has my attention, floofs > all.

I cannot recommend AuthorSME's A Tail's Misfortune enough, it starts rough, gets nicer, then later becomes quite wholesome.
I was Betrayed then Reincarnated as a Kitsune has rather OP chars, but nice character interactions IMO.
The Reincarnation of Alysara is one I quite like, focusing on the mechanics of the magic in the story quite a bit.
Daughters of Demeter space fox.
TECHNICALLY Blue Core is a dungeon core novel, but one of the main characters is a foxgirl, and this is one of my favorites. Also finished, so no waiting for new chapters hoping it doesn't die. Makes heavy use of lewd as part of the plot due to the mechanics chosen by the author.
Dissonant was pretty good as well, though I wish it was longer.
Horoheki has numerous foxxos as well, and is very nicely written, in addition to needing more readers due to it being so good.
Kammi Kettu was a good one, but I can't recall more than that without rereading it.

Also can just view my profile and check my reading lists. I have multiple devoted to foxxos, as I MIGHT have a SLIGHT addiction to them. Just maybe.

Off of scribblehub, there are also a few I recommend.
Where Kitsune Wait is less humanoid and more anthro, but quite good, main char is human but interacts with tons and tons of foxgirls. Latest bit of the story has gotten into lewds, but it isn't a major focus.
I am a Girl in the Dungeon -- fanfic of DanMachi aka 'Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon' and it focuses on a foxgirl.

Can't recall any specific favorites beyond those. And that reminds me that I need to get back to writing my own kitsune story, though it is still focused on the fox stage of kitsune, and male natural body, so not what you are looking for.

I’ve read the beginning of some of these and I keep wondering… what makes a foxgirl novel a foxgirl novel? Is it just… the fox ears and tail… on a girl? They’re usually… historical or fantasy, and have swords? Do they get extra tails as they grow in power, like kitsune? I guess maybe I have to read a lot more to find out, but I’m trying to wrap my head around what defines the foxgirl novel.
For me, it is the heavy presence of them. Either a main character with big fluffy tail and ears, or multiple major characters with them. I do prefer the ones where they grow similar to the mythological kitsune, huli jing, and kumiho/gumiho.

I'm pretty sure 9 tails of alchemy is good, though not my cup of tea
I recall liking that one, but IIRC they decided to take it paid-only, which prevents poor people like me from reading, sadly.

KrakenRiderEmma

I see… it is more about the fluffy than anything… if I am understanding correctly.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
I would also recommend yours because it is so good and definitely not because I have never read another title with this specification.
Also, unabashed.
Clearly you need more floof stories. Check my post for a whole mess of great ones. >.>

D

Deleted member 113259

To this day I still don't understand the fascination many people online have with furry content.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
definitely not looking for recommendations *coughCough*

So far I've read Legend of Yuki but it's just very bad. I don't know how it have so much views

I'm still on the fence about Sword Saint's Second Life. It look interesting but the reviews say otherwise
daughters of demeter and many other stories by that author; lots of fox girls, far as the eye can see