Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Registration

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Quest Report:
Character: Ruk'muk (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 1)
Quest: I'm hungry for some seafood!

Ruk'muk stood by the edge of the ocean, his weight compacting the sand beneath his stony feet. Apparently, fish lived in the waves that stretched out to the horizon. Ruk'muk had never seen a fish before, but apparently humans ate them.

He stomped into the water, ignoring the powerful waves as they crashed against him. Eventually he made it up to a sandbar, where only his head peeked out of the water. He could feel things of all different kinds swimming around him, brushing by his body.

"Hmm... so this is fish!... But which one is Salmun?"

Realizing he didn't know what exact fish to find, he started grabbing things at random: eels, carp, tiny guppies, clumps of seaweed. He comes back to town with an armful of writhing sealife. Among them are two big Salmun.

Eustania looked huge pile of fresh seafood.

"Ooh, you brought back the salmun, along with a whole bunch of bonus goodies! Thank you so much! Although..." Eustania looked carefully at Ruk'muk. "Can you even eat stuff like this as a pile of rock? Oh well, not my problem. Even if you can't, you can always share my delicious food with others!"

Grabbing her large blue sword, she swiftly and expertly chopped up the salmuns and the other fish into manageble slices, and professionally separating the fish guts, bones, and the meat. After ten minutes, all that was left was a pile of various fish guts and some beautiful fillets of raw fish.

"I was worried that the fish here would have different anatomy, but it turns out it's all the same! Now to double check the taste!"

Eustania proceeded to slice a chunk of the salmun and began to eat it raw.

"Mmmm, so the legendary taste wasn't a lie! This is perfect!"

Eustania heads back and comes out with a huge iron pan and wood to make a campfire. She also shows up with a huge pot of freshly cooked rice. As she begins to add oil and various spices to the chunks of salmun, a delicious sweet and savory smell begins to waft through the air. Eventually, she hands over seven plates of rice with a large fillet of salmun on each of them.

"Here you go~! And since you were so nice to bring extra goodies, if you want, you can stick around for bonus food! Since you also brought globs of seaweed, let me make a few seafood riceballs for you to take home!"

After a show of culinary expertise, Eustania gives Ruk'muk 10 assorted seafood onigiris as a bonus, while stashing the leftover uncooked seafood into an icebox.

________

Reward:

• Exp: 100
  • Assorted seafood riceballs: 10 (bonus!)
  • Salmun with rice pilaf: 7 servings

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
(teehee, I deleted a post) :blob_hide:

((also, if anyone has quests they'd like to recommend as official city-sponsored ones, let me know!))

Way

Holy fuck- ScribbleHub has an AG branch?! Am I dreaming?!

As a player of NUF AG 1.0 and a staff member of NUF AG 2.0, I give this thread my wholehearted blessings :blob_salute:
May or may not be joining, but definitely will try and share this with the old guard to try and garner the support this place rightfully deserves.

Moshi

Name: Baihua (white flower, no family name)
Race: nine tailed fox
Class: None
Appearance: Very few know his true form - usually, he appears as a young man, with short brown hair and eyes. His appearance leans more towards "cute" rather than "handsome". His usual outfit consists of a white sleeveless robe thing that i don't know the name of (but anyone who's seen manhua knows what I'm talking about (someone please enlighten this ignorant one)) with a black sash around his waist and black pants.
Personality: He comes across as playful and somewhat lazy, with a mischievous side, but he is nonetheless a reliable individual.
Inventory:
A small magic bag that stores stuff like his money, spare clothes, etc. (he wishes he could use item box, but oh well)
  • 30g
  • personal name seal
  • a small knife (not useful for fighting, it's for cutting food)
  • A spare set of clothing
Skills:
Form shift (limited to humanoids and his fox form)
Fox fire (kitsunebi)

Backstory:
A white nine tailed fox who lived in the mountains of his home world. Because of his appearance, he was often given offerings by superstitious people. After his hundredth year, he gained a human like consciousness and the ability to form shift.
His name came from the one who took care of him growing up, thinking that his tails looked like a blooming flower.

lvl 1 | exp 0/200
---

hmn... is this alright? I just sort of wrote random stuff, as usual :sweat_smile:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Name: Noel Andhera
Race: Human
Class: Swordsman (Aiming for Magic Swordsman)

Appearance: He had black hair that just passes his shoulders, they were usually tied into a short ponytail, sometimes tied up as a bun while the hair in front of his face was usually kept aside by 2 clips to the left and 3 to the right. He had heterochromia with the right eye being yellow like a topaz while his left was crimson like a ruby. His skin was an unhealthy white possibly due to the lack of sun exposure. His height was slightly below-average for his age at 165 cm and his body was a little thin. He had a kind face that made him seem harmless to animals and humans alike. He wears a red sweater over a white T-shirt accompanied by black sweatpants while on his feet were old black open-toe sandals. Around his neck hung an old pendant with a moon engraved on one side and a star engraved on the other. He also wore a pair of non-prescripted white rim glasses that seemed to have been used for decades.

Personality: A happy-go-lucky type of guy, he lives with the motto: Expect nothing and the world will be a better place. So because he has no expectations in anything he is always happy when anything happens. However, due to being raised in the slums where people who kill and steal are as common as weeds, he grew up with a warped sense of morality

Inventory:
  • Rusted Bronze Sword x 1
  • Clothes x 1
  • Mysterious Pendant x 1

Skills:
  • Vibration Manipulation: An ability that mutated within him, originally after being taught by the mysterious lady he could control all types of vibrations but after entering this world, he can only create basic soundwaves either through emission or spontaneously from a distance within a 2-meter range.
  • Killing Intent: Is able to emit a silver of killing intent due to all the people he was forced to murder as a kid. While useless on those that have experienced any form of combat, quite effective on cowards.
  • Pain Resistance: Due to his abusive past, he was used to being beaten up whenever the adults around him were feeling even slightly irritated.
  • Perfect Pitch: The ability to recognize the pitch of a note or produce any given note.

Backstory:
Due to his heterochromia, he was abandoned as a baby in the slums of China. Picked up by the local gang he was made into their personal slave, from being forced to steal to even sexual favors, while he had given up on living, he refused to just up and die and let those that have done him wrong live on merrily so he forced himself to do everything they say in order to live so that one day he can get his revenge. One day he was saved by a mysterious lady who destroyed the gang, killing everyone but him. She raised and taught him for a while before abruptly leaving, now he has come to this town hoping to find any traces of her.

Level: 1 (EXP: 0)
Money: 20
Just copied the template but this ok or the skills no good?

Last edited:

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Name: Desmire
Race: Death Elemental
Class: Watchman

Appearance: A wisp of black smoke. Can change shape, but prefers a free-form. In company, it could become humanoid to avoid aggression and fear. But it doesn't bother to.

Personality: A curious being. Though it doesn't possess a clear consciousness, it does have a working one. It likes to spectate others, and to some extent, mimic them. But when it's not mimicking someone, it is quiet, and prefers to just listen.

It likes new things, some more than others. A bit lonely, though at the same time scared of interaction, to some extent. Can't talk fluently, but getting there.

It's most prized possessions are it's chains, which it keeps clean and in working condition. It's love borders that of a obsession, and values them over everything else when evaluating a situation.

Note: Unsure where the chains are kept. They just seem to appear.

Inventory:

• 2.5 meter chains (2) {Shiny}
Skills:
  • Non-Physical: As smoke, it is both immune to physical attacks, and unable to touch anything. Also, it has no need for sleep, food, or bathing.
  • Mind Touch: Through clear thought, can move any item it can touch. Albeit, it has to have a lots of familiarity to work correctly.
  • Death Kiss: As a Death Elemental, it can sense death when near.
  • Elemental Magic
    • {Cold Breeze}: A self improving magic. At this level, all it can do is cause the target to experience a semi-paralysis in a specific body part.
    • (2) {Cold Gaze}: Only a bit stronger. Can do full paralysis on a specific body part.
  • Evolving: When it goes through sudden changes, it may experience an evolution, which would dramatically change it's characteristics.
Backstory: Waking up in ruins, it quickly left and began to explore it's world. Soon enough, it found itself in a town. Under the mask of night, it slipped through the Gate, and found itself in Scribel. After wandering through the town, it found a crate with a weird thing in it. It followed the creature, and like it, decided to join the strange group the creature joined. Though it joined much later, as it had to learn how to read and write.

Level: 2 (EXP: 415)
Money: 56
I'm tired of updating it every time something happens, so I'll just do it every level.:blob_melt:

Last edited:

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Night Watch
Sponsor
: City of Scribel
Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Watch for monsters that get too close to the city, and sound the alarm if there is an attack.
  • Watch for vagabonds and criminals, and sound the alarm if there is suspicious behavior.
  • Stay awake for the whole night. Do not leave your post.
Explanation: Currently, the Scribel City Guard is understaffed. We need people to help keep the city safe.
Rewards:
  • EXP: 25
  • Money: 1G

Quest Report:
Character: Desmire (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 0)
Quest: Night Watch
Report:

Creature did this too.

Saw nothing.

Nothing happened.

No thing appear.

Only quiet.

Fun.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Name: Solet' Luna
Race: Half-Human-Half-Elemental
Class: Sorceress/Paladin
Appearance
: Even with the concealment of their ordinary cloak, Solet would still be the centre of attention because of their extraordinary glowing skin, half yellowish on the left side while half bluish on the right side. With the exact feature concealed underneath the clothing, Solet did not exhibit any definitive characteristic that expressed their femininity or muscularity. Due to the reason unknown, Solet always wore a mask to conceal at least half of their face, usually the right side. Rumour had it that their hair flowed and floated like a liquid, making fascinating motion akin to water in the river.
64517506_p4_master1200.jpg
Personality: As 2 souls were residing in the body, their personality was of course, different. Luna, the original owner of the body, was a cold, calm lady with some crazy tendency for research and experiment. However, beneath her usual indifference, she seemed to have a much higher goal and a darker past, coupled with her insane ambition, she tended to keep her deepest desire inside and revealed only a friendly gesture. The only exception when something invoked her past memory. Solet, Luna's lover, was once a paladin, and so, he had a much warmer and friendlier than Luna. He usually got worried because of her tendency, but deep down, he also had some strange secrets he was not willing to talk about.
Inventory:
  • Worn Out Dairy: The most precious item Solet had. Without any exception, Solet would always carry it with them.
  • Painting of Old Time: Another item of sentiment. On the painting were a human couple, a clumsy-looking paladin and a cold-hearted sorceress.
  • Silvery Hammer: Robbed from Spire Reef, Solet commended on its toughness.
  • Silvery Shield: Robbed from Spire Reef, Solet commended on its sharp edge.
  • Heart of the Death: Gifted by Desmire, Luna had been experimenting with its power. It was a lump of pulsating black meat, resembling a beating heart.
  • Randell's Lessons on the Basics of Alchemy: A book wrote by a professional alchemist, Randell. Contained fundamental knowledge about basic alchemy.
  • Black Witch's Brew: Random buff if consumed by the user, random debuff if used on others.
  • Mysterious Egg: An egg from the Bighorn Mountain, contained unknown beast inside it.
  • Bronze Badge of Customer Service: Given by Merchant Guild, Luna could get discounted when dealing with them. Also, help blocked one deadly attack.
  • Golden Business Card: Given by Merchant Guild, Luna was considered one of their outer members.
  • City Guard License
  • E Rank Certificate
  • Experiment Equipment
  • Underworld Lantern: Recovered by Nene, the ordinary lantern became strange after spending an unknown amount of time inside the overlapped planes.
  • A Skull Coin: Stolen from a bandit, used as a mean to get inside the Spire Reef.
  • Staff of the Frozen Sea: During her stay in the Spire Reef, Luna managed to get her hand on a magical staff, which amplified her sorcery output.
  • Box of Makeup: Gifted by Vicious, Luna had been interested in the art of makeup since VIvis told her about it a little while ago. Has a secret dagger hidden in it.
  • Skyzite: A magical gemstone found by Felicia. Has high affection with Ice Element and slight affection with Air Element.
  • IOU By Felicia
  • Mysterious Chest: Uncovered from the depth of the Black Sea, Luna had been trying to open it to see the secret inside.
Skills:
  • Strong Self-control (Innate Talent): Being a paladin, Solet had a heart of the steel and would not fall into panic mode or fake illusions easily.
  • Natural Learning Talent (Innate Talent): As an esteemed sorceress, Luna had a good comprehension skill in learning and exploring ancient knowledge.
  • Elemental Body (Innate Talent): As their soul linked, Luna's body experienced a change that made it for two souls to co-exist, becoming an Elemental. Increased affection with Mana. Higher tolerance to negative influences.
  • Vision of the Underworld (Innate Talent): Through pain and suffering, as well as absorbing the fire of the Underworld, Luna was able to peek into the realm of the Deaths.
  • Curse of Binding: When the soul is fatigued, it fell into slumber. If the other half did not wake it up, it would dissipate into nothingness.
  • Intermediate Elemental Sorcery Mastery I: Since the strange dream sequence, Luna could feel her sorcery mastery progressing into the unknown direction.
  • Low Worm Sorcery Mastery I: Learnt from Worm Mistress, Luna knew a little bit regarding the art of worm-infested spells and exotic sorcery.
  • Low Hammer Mastery V: Training with the city guards, Solet learnt about new, novelty techniques to integrate into his hammer mastery.
  • Low Experimentation Mastery V: Gaining inspiration from the journey to Bighorn Mountain, Luna had many new ideas to experiment with.
  • Low Holy Magic Mastery IV: Slowly settled in with his new body, Solet could finally use his holy magic again.
  • Low Alchemy Mastery III: From Randell's excellent book of reference, Luna managed to gain some insight into the world of alchemy.
  • Low CQC Mastery II: Training with the city guards, Solet and Luna became proficient in CQC.
Backstory:
"You! How dare you protect the evil witch? Have you forgotten the teaching of the Lord?!" His colleague shouted, but Soletris remained motionless, standing in between the powerless sorceress and the horde of paladins.
"She's not evil! She's just misunderstood!" Despite his persuasion, no one was moved, and they raised their weapons.
"Soletris, you've already fallen for the trick of the demoness..." Seeing that the lone paladin did not move, his colleagues shredded tears while their weapons clashed onto his shield.
"....Maybe, I'm not that fitting of a paladin..." In his dying breath, Soletris muttered as his gaze laid onto his first, and last love, Lurnea.
"Why don't you run? Why are you so stupid?!" A hoarse scream echoed the surrounding, and Soletris, as his vision darkened, felt a pair of cold hands enveloping his head. The smell of blood permeated the air, its origin unknown, either from the sorceress or the horde of paladins.
"Idiot... You're my paladin." A sound of low groan echoed as a sharp objected stabbed into his heart.
"With my body as the vessel—" Soletris succumbed to the blackness...

Experience: Lvl. 12 (EXP 14391 - Rank D)
Money: 1422.5 G
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53

Last edited:

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Quest Report:
Character: Noel (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 20)
Quest: Cooking Rations
Report:
After being shown the way to the Guild by the kind guards and obtaining an official form of identification here, I needed to plan out what to do now. While on one hand, I could go straight to continuing my search for Her, on the other I could do quests and try to get accustomed to life as an adventurer first. After mulling over what to do for a while, I decided instead of just standing there doing nothing I should go look at what kind of requests there are first of all. If it's stuff like slaying demons and dragons then it'd probably be better for me to just leave this place.

Going up to the board that was bigger than I thought, I started to scan through all of the things posted there. My eyes instantly zoomed in on the request saying Cooking Rations. Not to brag or anything but cooking is one of the few things I'm proud of, due to the fact the She couldn't cook at all and it was up to me to either cook or starve back then, anyways after looking it over I thought it was easy enough and decided to take it. Walking up to the receptionist at the counter, I asked her about the request.

"Excuse me ma'am~? Um, yeah sorry to bother you again but I have a question for you~."

"Hmm? Ah no don't worry about it, what's your question young man?" She asked with a perfect business smile, she'd probably work well as a receptionist at a fast-food restaurant or something.

"I would like to take the Cooking Rations quest please~!"

"Oh my, are you sure about that? Cooking 50 rations is no easy task."

"Don't worry, I'm quite confident in my cooking skills~."

"I see, well if you say so. As written on the request, the guild will provide the recipe and the ingredients. You may borrow the kitchen if you wish but just a warning, the kitchen is very basic. It might be better for you to negotiate with a restaurant and see if you can borrow their kitchen instead."

"Ah, no I think the guild's kitchen would be sufficient~."

"If you say so," she said hesitantly, she looked at me once more as if to check if I was certain before taking out a piece of paper and scribbling something on it, then handing it over to me, "Down the hallway to my left, take the 4th door on the right and you'll find the kitchen. Give the paper to the man inside and he'll give you the things you need."

"Thank you~," I said before skipping away.

Following the lady's instructions, I walked down the hallway and found the kitchen. Honestly, it was bigger than I expected, about the size of 2 classrooms. I wanted to explore a little but was stopped by a shout.

"Stop right there! This area is for staff only! Who are you?!"

An old man that was around the same height as me, was blocking my path. He had a beard that was so long it was slightly dragging across the ground and his attire consisted of a shirt, a pair of trousers, an apron and a chef hat. Wonder if this was the same guy the lady told me to report to? As I was lost in thought the old man seemed to have gotten irritated and looked liked he'd start yelling again. Which reminds me, I still haven't responded to him yet.

"Oh sorry, I'm a new adventurer that registered recently! I was told to come here by the lady at the counter, also she told me to give you thi-."

Before I could finish my sentence, the old man yanked the paper from my hand scanned through it. After seemingly reaching the end, he ripped the paper to shreds before screaming.

"Renting out MY kitchen again?! Those ungrateful sons of b**ches! AHHHH #$%!!@#%$!!!"

He started yelling curses in English before seeming to run out of things to say and switch to some other language and continued his cursing. After a full 5 minutes of continuous cursing, he finally seemed to have run out of breath and stopped.

"So can I use your kitchen?"

I mean whether he says yes or no probably doesn't matter since I got permission already, it'd just be annoying if he kept on trying to kick me out. If I killed him would I get in trouble? I mean obstructing work should be a crime right? As I was contemplating whether to end the life of the old man before me depending on what he said, he finally looked me in the eye after catching his breath again.

"Look here you f*cker, I'll let you do your silly little quest or whatever since you got permission but if you touch anything you're not supposed to, and I mean ANYTHING, I will skin you alive and cook your sorry ass for today's lunch!"

"Sure thing~."

Quite the kind old man, he only called me f*cker once. After seeming to be satisfied with my response he took me to the storage room with all the ingredients, he grabbed all of the ingredients necessary and threw them in front of me. He then tossed the cookbook at my face, but luckily I'm used to stuff like that and was able to catch it easily.

"Tch, there's the stuff, now go do your job quickly! We aren't paying you to dilly dally brat!" He said before storming out the storage room and plopping down on the stool by the door.

I quickly got to work after the distraction was gone, grabbing all the ingredients I quickly transported all of them to the counter before opening the cookbook. It wasn't hard to find the right recipe for the rations since there didn't seem to be much variety there. The recipe was called Eggless, Butterless, Milkless Cake, guess the creator of the recipe couldn't think of anything fun to name it~?

Honestly, the most annoying thing about this request would probably be getting the precise measurements for the ingredients and getting the temperature of the oven to be correct. I was able to eyeball the ingredients due to my years of experience in the kitchen but the oven was a slight problem. It was an old stone oven where you had to use wood as fuel and manually blow a pipe to adjust the temperature, I've used something like this before but honestly, it was a pain in the ass to adjust. Though luckily, the old man seemed to be irritated by my lack of skill and took over pre-heating the oven.

After boiling together the sugar, water, shortening, salt, raisins, and spices. I added flour and baking soda and mixed it well before pouring them into the pan and shoving them into the oven, now all that's left was to wait.

The old man was once again sitting on the stool with his eyes closed, I would have thought he was asleep if not for the constant sound of his feet tapping. I was looking at the fire, blowing through a pipe to increase the heat when it died down a little or added wood when the fuel seemed low.

After around 45 minutes, the cake should have been done. So I took all of the pans out and waited for them to cool for a minute or 2, after that I took the 20 cakes out of their pans and then sliced them in half. Before I realized it the old man was looking at each cake while I was slicing them, he poked some and sniffed others, sometimes his face scrunched up while other times he nodded. After going through all 40 cake rations, he looked at me and said,

"Honestly your fire control is horrible. Some of them are slightly burnt while others are slightly undercooked. But compared to the other bunch that failed miserably, you at least made the food edible."

The old man took out a piece of paper and scribbled some stuff on it that was similar to the ones the lady wrote but slightly different. He then scrunched up the paper into a ball and threw it at me suddenly. I caught the ball before confusingly looked up at him.

"What? It's proof of your completion, now get out of here asshole or do you want me to personally kick you out?"

"Oh, thanks old man, see ya~"

Finally finishing this annoying quest I was quite happy to leave. But just as I was about to leave through the door, the old man yelled out,

"If you ever want to hone your skills properly then take that quest again and come back! I don't want to see assholes waste precious ingredients."

With those as parting words, I skipped out the hallway and returned to the front to report the completion of my quest.

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Character Sheet - Kamits*re
Race
Human
Class
Gym Leader
Appearance
Kamitsure.png
Personality
Best Girl​

Backstory
Valentines with Sk*la and then got transported to another world.​
InventorySkills
ItemDescription
Fashionable ClothesA set of beautiful clothes
BasketA handmade Basket (gift from Sk*la)
HeadphonesPremium headphones
SkillDescription
ThunderSummons thunder from skies
StompsA Z*bstrika stomps enemies stunning them
U turnRuns away

@ohko A handmade format for Character Sheet. If you like it, maybe list it on original post so others can use it? :blob_sir:

Also wait for my character :blob_paint:

Everyone else feel free to copy it for your characters

Also honestly this forum tables are such a big improvement over nuf's despite not supporting cell splits.

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
  • Name: Robert Von Ducksmouth
  • Race: Human
  • Class: Swordsman
  • Appearance: Fat and balding. The kind of man seen at the pub far too often. You might think he was once handsome.
  • Personality: Jovial
  • Inventory: A long sword, three pair of trousers, a dirty tunic, a leather belt and a six demon bag
  • Skills: Ducksmouth Sword Technique (novice). Basic Camping (novice).
  • Backstory: Robert Von Ducksmouth is the seventh son of the Earl Von Ducksmouth. Due to his low aptitude for swordsmanship and his desire to distance himself from politics and work, he is not seen as a candidate to inherit his father's title or land.

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
Quest Report:
Character: Robert Von Ducksmouth (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 0)
Quest: Slime Subsigation
Report:

To whom it may concern,

I, Robert Von Ducksmouth, took up the task of defending the city of Scribel from the vicious nuisance of the slime horde. This quest was rated as a level one quest by the City. You have wronged me! These slimes must be at least level five! My beloved sword, Ludwig Von Stabtoven, was permanently scarred by the first slime I tried to engage in combat. Further, the slime was able to repel my attacks and inflicted grievous injury to my person. Not only that, but once I engaged the first slime, twenty others pounced upon me killing my compatriot, Rolf, who was only there to carry these "slime cores" you requested. If not for the timely assistance of a carriage returning to the city which ran over the slimes, I might have perished. I did retrieve twenty of these "slime cores" from dead slimes, but I hope that you will raise the difficulty of the quest for those unfortunate level one adventurers like myself in the future.

Good day,
Robert Von Ducksmouth
Swordsman

Nurman

Name: Ton
Race: Ton?!
Class: Merchant (Visitor from another forum)
Appearance:

Personality: A typical broke tourist that happens to be a gourmet, can be summarised in one word "Ton".

Inventory:
Money: 6 G​
Equipped: Miko outfit, Tamonowo, Camera​
Blackbird, Fly 35mm TLR (twin-lens reflex) Camera, (pink)​
Miko outfit, (mint condition)​
Bamboo umbrella, (worn)​
Wooden abacus, (worn)​
Unlicensed Sonic scr*wdriv*r, (???)​
Clow book, (Collector's edition, sealed)​
Walking stick, (Sealing Wand, sealed)​
Tamonowo, (Mizutsune longsword)​
Skills:
Accounting, Economics & Finance (Advance)​
Arithmetic (Advance)​
Agriculture & Civil Engineering (Intermediate)​
Criminology & Forensic Science (Intermediate)​
Marketing (Expert)​
Swordsmanship (Basic)​

Backstory: A visitor from the Floating City of Aeternus...

Level: 1 (0 EXP)

gallantkun

• Name: Kail

• Race: Extra Human

• Class: Human

• Appearance: Short metallic blueish red hairs with few long strands of hair jutting out on the forehead like three sharp talons. Around 5 feet tall and it is still in the growing phase. The face is not eye-catching but the observer would fail to determine the gender of their owner. Kail wears a brown robe that covered his ankle with long red pant and brown shirt underneath it.

• Personality: A quiet and shy person. It finds joy in reading a book but filled with curiosity about the outside world. Will not hesitated to explore the world if given the chance.

• Inventory: A bag with miscellaneous items (a writing book, pencil case and some snacks).

• Skills:
    • Lower Enhanced Physical Body: Kail's body can withstand strong hit before being knockout.
    • Lower Enhanced Sense (Upgradable): Kail can sense a bit better than an average human adult but he/she still cannot compete with veteran human sense yet.
    • Database: Kail's brain has been modified heavily. It can store information but quite useless for computation ability.
  • Backstory: Kail was born in a lab experiment and he/she was expected to become a superior human. Alas her ability was mediocre and her brain can only store information a little bit better than humans but cannot compete with the computer. Even with the circumstances, Kail was heavily doted by the researcher and was given freedom by the government. During her/his outing, Kail accidentally stumbles on spherical objects covered with drawing on it. The action causes the object to activate and immediately pulled Kail into a swirling pull. By the time he/she woke up, Kail was already standing in front of the Scribel's Adventure's Guild.

• Money: 0
  • Level: 1 [0/200 EXP]

Last edited:

gallantkun

Quest Report

Character
: Kail (Level 1) (EXP 0) (Money 0)
Quest: Cooking Rations
Report:

I have basic knowledge of cooking and so I have decided to apply for the job.

After glancing at the ration's recipe, I understood that the job requires people with high endurance rather than an expert chef.

It takes me almost an hour to chop all the ingredients for 40 rations and another 2 hours to cook all of it.

After 2 hours of carefully sorting the cook rations in the barrel, I have successfully prepared 40 rations in a day.

I may not look like it but my stamina can easily rival an experienced chef.

I hope you find the rations up to the city's standard.

Last edited:

Silver

• Name: Cassel
  • Race: Human
  • Class: Thief
  • Level: 3 (875 Exp)
  • Appearance: With the default brown hair and eyes he blends into the crowd fairly easily. And, his face doesn't do much to help him stand out either with it being plain as can be.
  • Personality: Greedy and impulsive he isn't exactly the greatest when making friends. Though when it comes to enemies it's a completely different story when he gets caught.
  • Inventory: Flimsy dagger (The metal on it is so thin it would probably break if ever for anything other than threatening people), Mysterious artifact (Stolen from the jacket of an infamous guild, it is a small round metal case that reveals a weird mechanism covered by glass that has three pointers going around in a circle one thick, one average, and one thin surrounded by twelve mysterious symbols when opened. He has no idea what it does but hopes it's magical.), Mysterious Dagger (Gained while fighting Leon during prison guard duty), Used torn clothes, used torn cloak, Broken rusty sword, Iron sword, Iron Dagger, Elemental Basics Tome, 5 Mana potions
  • Currently Equipped: Iron Dagger, Iron Sword, Mysterious artifact, Used torn Cloak, Used torn Clothes, 10 Gold
  • Money: 175 gold
  • Skills:
  • Sticky fingers (novice): Able to sneak his fingers into a strangers pocket without causing too much fuss.
  • Thief caution (novice): Knows when to crawl on the floor or use his tippy toes when trying to steal something
  • Selective hearing (Beginner): Can filter out sounds to hone in a specific conversions.
  • Basic swordsmanship (Corrupted) (Learned from Felicia): Can wield a sword decently. Light and agile it allows a balance between the user offence and defense with it's varying stances. Weirdly at times, the user's swordsmanship will change from a balanced one to a offensive and slippery one unknown if this trait was gotten from Felicia swordsmanship.
  • Sand creation: Able to create sand from his hands. Not too costly in mana but not too useful except on one on one battles.
  • Mana manipulation (Learned from Felicia): Able to control mana and use it in spells more effectively.
  • Mana Sense (Learned from Felicia): Able to sense mana of living beings and from his surroundings when concentrating
  • Backstory: (Warning Lies may be included)Born in the slums Cassel learned how to pick pocket and rob others from experience. Being thin and not having to much to offer at face value he had to go solo. He pickpocketed for most of his funds making his plain face a blessing. To him morals and laws could be thrown to the dogs for all he cared. That was until he stole from the wrong group. Honestly he didn't think much of it when first stole from them. With a crowd to blend in and a face that was hard to recognize he didn't think that they could after him afterall it worked all the other times. But, they did and he barely managed to escape by the skin of his teeth to a frontier town with the help of his hearing. There he vowed not the steal again and try the guild there to hopefully make enough money for a safe retirement.
  • Quests Done: Night Guard (7), Exploration and Scouting (1), If You See Something, Say Something (3), Prison Guard Duty (3), Giant Rat Subjugation (1)

Last edited:

Siebzehn

- | Main Thread | Tavern | Freestyle RP | OOC Room | -
Adventurer's Guild (SHF Branch)
+ + +

Introduction

Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild! This is a generic medieval-fantasy role-playing game adopted from NUF.​
The setting is a frontier city called Scribel which is located in a brand new unexplored world called Tonia. In the center of the City of Scribel, there is a magical Gate that links to many other worlds. This gate was opened only a few years ago, bringing many pioneers to explore and settle a brand new universe. Traveling through the gate is very expensive, so don't count on going back to where you came from!​
The Adventurer's Guild is a mercenary employment agency that connects random people with random odd job openings. Since this is a fantasy universe, the surrounding setting is filled with monsters and other dangers. Currently, the governing body of Scribel has chosen to rely on adventurers to keep law and order rather than establishing a standing military (to save costs).​

Registration

Please fill out the following form to register in the game:​
  • Name:
  • Appearance:
  • Personality:
  • Inventory:
  • Skills:
  • Backstory:
Please keep in mind the following rules:​
  • New characters must be Level 1 and have no more than 50Gin total assets
    • Level 1 means that your character cannot be much stronger than an average civilian adult (see below for level system).
    • 1G = 1 day living expenses.
    • While other races and species are okay, make sure to somehow nerf any special race perks.
  • Please keep in mind that the world of Tonia has different physics or magical laws than the original world your character came from. Old machines or magical spells might not work in this universe. All characters should be expected to re-learn magic or physics upon entering this world.

Quests
After creating a character, you should search for a quest. You can either take an official quest (sponsored by the city government), or a quest made by another player. If you browse and hang around the tavern, maybe you'll find something worthwhile to do!​
Most quests have a level requirement. You cannot take quests that are higher level than your own.​
Once you have taken a quest, you should write a quest report. A quest report is a narrative about how your character completed the quest. You are welcome to write it in any format that you wish.​
When your character has completed the quest, you should submit the quest report to the guild for evaluation.​

Evaluations

Since the Scribel Adventurer's Guild is terribly understaffed, we lack any receptionists. Quest report evaluations are done by peer review.​
Find somebody (anybody!) to read your quest report. Their main role is to:​
  • Assess if the objectives of the quest were performed satisfactorily.​
  • Assess if the quest report is plausible (e.g. the character didn't "fake" or "lie" about something in their quest report).​
  • Assess if there was any collateral damage.​
  • Assess if the character demonstrated growth.​
Evaluators should try to imagine themselves as the sponsor who issued the quest. Would the sponsor be satisfied with the outcome?​
Depending on the evaluator felt, they can:​
  • Decide that the quest was a failure, and award nothing
  • Decide that the quest was a success, and award everything (specified in the quest description)
  • Decide that some parts of the quest were unsatisfactory, and reward partial amounts of Money or EXP or other rewards.
Evaluators can also ask adventurers to try the quest again to correct something on a second attempt.​

Levels

We use an EXP system for levels. Please keep the "power level" of your character consistent with their level.​
  • LVL 1 [0 XP]: An average adult civilian​
  • LVL 2 [200 XP]: Slightly athletic civilian​
  • LVL 3 [600 XP]: Amateur athlete / militia​
  • LVL 4 [1200 XP]: Typical city guard​
  • LVL 5 [2000 XP]: Typical foot soldier​
  • LVL 6 [3000 XP]:​
  • LVL 7 [4200 XP]: Experienced soldier​
  • LVL 8 [5600 XP]:​
  • LVL 9 [9000 XP]:​
  • LVL 10 [11000 XP]: Locally reputable adventurer/mercenary​
  • LVL 11 [13200 XP]:​
  • LVL 12 [15600 XP]:​
  • LVL 13 [18200 XP]:​
  • LVL 14 [21000 XP]:​
  • LVL 15 [24000 XP]: Locally admired adventurer/mercenary​
  • LVL 16 [27200 XP]:​
  • LVL 17 [30600 XP]:​
  • LVL 18 [34200 XP]:​
  • LVL 19 [34200 XP]:​
  • LVL 20 [38000 XP]: Locally famous adventurer/mercenary​
The EXP formula is: 100 * ( LEVEL^2 - LEVEL)​

Custom Quests

Anybody can come up with and create their own quests to share with the community. Quests should have the following components:​
  • Title:​
  • Sponsor: The character/NPC who issued and is funding this quest
  • Required Level: Minimum level of character acceptable
  • Objectives:​
  • Explanation:
  • Rewards:​
    • EXP​
    • Money​
    • Other things...?​

Note: You cannot take your own quests.​

Roleplay Tips

This is a free-form roleplay, so be flexible! Be creative!​
Try to play along and build upon the things that other players do!​

• LVL 18 [34200 XP]:
  • LVL 19 [34200 XP]:
These levels have the same xp requirements, is that correct?