Username and Avatar

jbturkle

Mine was pretty random. Some initials, typos, and bad decisions led to the birth of jbturkle. I've decided to use this avi cause it's normal. And unlewdable.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Mine was pretty random. Some initials, typos, and bad decisions led to the birth of jbturkle. I've decided to use this avi cause it's normal. And unlewdable.
I'd like to say Challenge Accepted, but... I'm not good at lewding things, so I'll pass~

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
My avi is usually a pikachu, slyveon or a sheep.
I don't remember the origin of my name, I just adopted it from Nu

gallantkun

My username derived from Gallantmon from Digimon series. At that time, I was exposed to the internet with the help of my friend. So, he decided to help me create a username by adding -kun and removing -mon from Gallantmon and I gladly used it. The username has stuck to me for 12 years.

I used this avatar because I recently play Fate/Grand Order a lot and it is quite funny to see adorable eggplant used a gun instead of a shield.

Last edited:

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
My username derived from Gallantmon from Digimon series. At that time, I was exposed to the internet with the help of my friend. So, he decided to help me create a username by adding -kun and removing -mon from Gallantmon and I gladly used it. The username has stuck to me for 12 years.
Hello meet Ophimon

OreoPizza

I was craving for some OreoPizza when i made this account :blob_awkward:

As for pp, she is nier from granblu fantasy, game that i addicted with.

Quaesitor

Quaesitor is a username I've used for the last few years, and essentially means "Seeker" - though it apparently also was a sort of Police Officer in Constantinople, established in the year 539, that essentially managed and questioned unemployed people to reduce the number of beggars and criminals in the city. Could even force the physically fit to work in physically demanding jobs, and should they refuse they'd be expelled from the city.

As for my avatar, well... Quaesitor comes from Quest, which is related to question. From that, I looked up QnA images anyone is allowed to use and got this.

ShyMaskedMan

Name ShyMaskedMan, it fit me a lot.

People usually says I am not a shy person, but I myself I am since I get awkward and nervous easily with new people. If I have known them long enough, and they like me back too, they become crazy as well due to my influence.

Mask is a tool for coolness. I agree, but at the same time it is a protector equipment to hide my face which I am not confident of. I prefer the half face mask rather than a full face mask. so my identity become more mysterious and garner a lot of attention from the surrounding. Though it scares me to death everytime I face somewhere and I locked eyes to the person or people there (not wearing mask myself ofc).

Man, well, age-wise I am a man, responsibility-wise I am less than half a man, shamefully.

My profile picture is on its way, so.
To be continued.:s_wink::s_wink:

PolishedJerry

PolishedJerry a name I've been using for four years. I like Tom and Jerry since it is part of my toddlerhood.

The name PolishedJerry came from a meme with an ed.
51Hi-TCEl8L._SY355_.jpg

And my avatar is used to call the force for when any suspicious activity i see