Recommendations Gun wielding MC?

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I once recall in SH there is this discontinued work call Gunslinger Mage featuring the MC using a revolver that can grow once the criteria are met and it got dropped because MC got tangled with a girl and author kinda flopped it. It somewhat reminded me of Arena, with the main weapon used by MC is a bolt action rifle initially, then an anti material rifle, though MC did not invest in any aiming skill because he has an aimbot with him, his wind spirit cat.

So I was wondering if there are any works here and NU, or even other places that feature MC or any major characters that use firearms as their primary, bonus if they are in a magic world and they bring a AK47 to a wand battle.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I once recall in SH there is this discontinued work call Gunslinger Mage featuring the MC using a revolver that can grow once the criteria are met and it got dropped because MC got tangled with a girl and author kinda flopped it. It somewhat reminded me of Arena, with the main weapon used by MC is a bolt action rifle initially, then an anti material rifle, though MC did not invest in any aiming skill because he has an aimbot with him, his wind spirit cat.

So I was wondering if there are any works here and NU, or even other places that feature MC or any major characters that use firearms as their primary, bonus if they are in a magic world and they bring a AK47 to a wand battle.
Ok, so I had went through NU and seeing things like Gun in magicland and Manuke FPS, not like those. Please not like those, with special system that spawns guns and bullets, or kingdom building with Release that Bitc- Witch that have the MC create firearms that totally fucks his oppositions to the ground.

More like Kiritsugu Emiya packing heat in every magic brawl type. Thanks.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Gunota is a manga about some isekai dude who make guns using magic. It's got terrible art but the story ain't half bad. If you got a fetish for vampire lolis 420 no scope Kar 98 dropshooting werewolves (chapter 38) you won't be disappointed

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Gunota is a manga about some isekai dude who make guns using magic. It's got terrible art but the story ain't half bad. If you got a fetish for vampire lolis 420 no scope Kar 98 dropshooting werewolves (chapter 38) you won't be disappointed
Thanks, Gunota is actually hard to miss, I actually stopped reading in NU after the spoiler on the supposed meet up with his old life friend ending with the friend being OP as hell.

Also, I am having a hard time to read the manga.
1. The art is terrible, like the first Infinite Stratos terrible.
2. The artist draws hentai, and I like them more than the Gunota work.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Hajin from novels extra. First part of the story was *kisses fingers like an Italian chef cliche* good. The rest went down~down~downtown

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The MC in Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou uses guns, though it's a kind of magic railgun. The story is based in a fantasy world so i guess that's a plus. But the harem spoils the story (Unless you like that sort of thing) ,tbh most of the story sucked.

So it might be worth taking a look at. (Btw its being translated on NU)
Read it with Re:monster, Tate no Yuusha and Mushoku Tensei. To say this edgy novel is suckish is an understatement, the characters from all sides are assholes if they are male, post Hajime an asshole after his near death incident, Kouki a righteous asshole (apparently no thanks to his grandfather), Freed the demon prince an arrogant asshole because the God supports his race to fuck the humans, bla bla bla.
Hajin from novels extra. First part of the story was *kisses fingers like an Italian chef cliche* good. The rest went down~down~downtown
Same, this luck stat MAX bastard turns from "Novel Extra" to "Novel Centre Piece" and I genuinely hate it.

TheSadisticVegan

There's also the story "How to Not Be a Gunslinging Artificer". It seems to be interesting at this point so you might like that.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
There's also the story "How to Not Be a Gunslinging Artificer". It seems to be interesting at this point so you might like that.
Update has only been these two days... ok I will try out to read.

FYI, I am actually asking for stories as reference to my own written stories, the first version I have to scrap because the BS is too high.
GATE came to mind first. It wasn't the best story to me, but it filled its own niche.
Ehh, more of a military story and how modern day weaponry fuxks up old Civi, like Age of Empire all over again.