Request to change username.

_ciro_

Can you change the username ?, because I can't find where I would do it if so, and if it isn't, is it possible to add it?

Tony

Staff member
Can you change the username ?, because I can't find where I would do it if so, and if it isn't, is it possible to add it?

You can't change it yourself. I'll have to change it for you. Tell me your new username and I'll change it for you.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
not whining, but is there a specific reason why we can't do it ourselves? Not asking for specifics, I just wanna know if there really is a reason behind it. @Tony

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
not whining, but is there a specific reason why we can't do it ourselves? Not asking for specifics, I just wanna know if there really is a reason behind it. @Tony
Usually speaking, forums don't look kindly upon name changing. Often times you aren't even allowed to unless you give a really good reason to the adms.

In this sense NUF and Scribbly are the exception that allow you to change names by just asking Tony.

So... The most likely reason, is that xenforo doesn't even have the option of allowing users to change their own usernames. Simply because it's usually something that they wouldn't be allowed to do anyways.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Usually speaking, forums don't look kindly upon name changing. Often times you aren't even allowed to unless you give a really good reason to the adms.
Thanks now I have a surreal image of Tony being this

Mikah

I tried to PM Tony, but it says that he's disabled the chat feature; is there another way?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It doesn't work for me. When I click on my name it just sends me to my profile
1606334907918.png

if that doesn't work then open a thread under bug report

LostUser

You can't change it yourself. I'll have to change it for you. Tell me your new username and I'll change it for you.
Can someone pls change my username
My new use name is L̴̢̨̛̛̪͇͚̲̼̻̺̭̖̮̙͙̟͔̞͇̥̆̄́̆̊̃̋̌́̈́̓̈͂̇̓́̎̃́̃̍̅̂̎͌̈́̎̋̇̌͌̏̅̈́͊̔̆̒̍̓̓͘͘̕͠͠ͅő̸͎̯̤̤̣̝͖̝̋̈̂͐͘̚ş̴̧̨̡̲͎̦̲̰̞̮͇̝͉̦̥̫̠̦̲̱̤̮͍̻̩̮̘͍̩̂̔͊̏̓̈́͝t̸̛͉̲̘͈̝̼̟̤̥̫̩̳̹͕͔̙͖̳̳̣̳̮͂̊͗͆̓̃̃͐̋̉͑͐̓̈́̌̅̀̇̾̏̔͐̆̏͆̆̄̈̑̔̎̂̕̕̚͠͝͝ư̵̢̨̧̺̰̫͔͉̘̤̞̬̘͇̰̳͖̹͙͖̮̼̥͈̩̟̰̗̹̭̜̳̥̼̤̬̹̣̱͎̹̫͈̳̣͐̽̓͐͊̏̀̐̏̀͋͒͑͑͗̾̆͂̒̈́̌̂͗̏̅̅̌̀̃̇̃̃̂̀̔̊̂́͐̌̉͂͂͊̇͘̚̕͜͜͠ͅͅs̶̡̧̢̨̧̧̮̠̗̗̬̲̙̞͉͉̭̺̲͙̹̞̖̖͓̖̘͔̭͚̖̦͔̥̺̙̳̠͖̘̙͔̪͕̆́̔͗́̄̽̌̈̆̊̀̐̀̌́́̀̅̈́͌͆̒̽̕̚͘̕͜͝e̵̡̢̩̹̗͇̗̟̥̳͎̣̰̤̥̼͔͎̟̥͔̲̟̙̼̳̜̤̥̭͖̹̤̟̯̞͒́͆́̈́̑̀̊̾̔̽̽̈́̀̋̊͛̉̅̉͗̿͂̈́̏͆̆̿͂̾̕͘̕͝͝r̵̢͓̘̳̦̣͎͖̲͙̘͙̺͖͕̎̊̄͛̅̎̈̃̈͐͊̄͂̋̈́̋͒͛͒̌͒̅̔̚̕͠

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

My new use name is L̴̢̨̛̛̪͇͚̲̼̻̺̭̖̮̙͙̟͔̞͇̥̆̄́̆̊̃̋̌́̈́̓̈͂̇̓́̎̃́̃̍̅̂̎͌̈́̎̋̇̌͌̏̅̈́͊̔̆̒̍̓̓͘͘̕͠͠ͅő̸͎̯̤̤̣̝͖̝̋̈̂͐͘̚ş̴̧̨̡̲͎̦̲̰̞̮͇̝͉̦̥̫̠̦̲̱̤̮͍̻̩̮̘͍̩̂̔͊̏̓̈́͝t̸̛͉̲̘͈̝̼̟̤̥̫̩̳̹͕͔̙͖̳̳̣̳̮͂̊͗͆̓̃̃͐̋̉͑͐̓̈́̌̅̀̇̾̏̔͐̆̏͆̆̄̈̑̔̎̂̕̕̚͠͝͝ư̵̢̨̧̺̰̫͔͉̘̤̞̬̘͇̰̳͖̹͙͖̮̼̥͈̩̟̰̗̹̭̜̳̥̼̤̬̹̣̱͎̹̫͈̳̣͐̽̓͐͊̏̀̐̏̀͋͒͑͑͗̾̆͂̒̈́̌̂͗̏̅̅̌̀̃̇̃̃̂̀̔̊̂́͐̌̉͂͂͊̇͘̚̕͜͜͠ͅͅs̶̡̧̢̨̧̧̮̠̗̗̬̲̙̞͉͉̭̺̲͙̹̞̖̖͓̖̘͔̭͚̖̦͔̥̺̙̳̠͖̘̙͔̪͕̆́̔͗́̄̽̌̈̆̊̀̐̀̌́́̀̅̈́͌͆̒̽̕̚͘̕͜͝e̵̡̢̩̹̗͇̗̟̥̳͎̣̰̤̥̼͔͎̟̥͔̲̟̙̼̳̜̤̥̭͖̹̤̟̯̞͒́͆́̈́̑̀̊̾̔̽̽̈́̀̋̊͛̉̅̉͗̿͂̈́̏͆̆̿͂̾̕͘̕͝͝r̵̢͓̘̳̦̣͎͖̲͙̘͙̺͖͕̎̊̄͛̅̎̈̃̈͐͊̄͂̋̈́̋͒͛͒̌͒̅̔̚̕͠