Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Quaesitor

Till's Path to Greatness (1) OPEN (@Quaesitor)

With experienced ease, I sneak out of Vanessa's embrace and stuff a pillow where I used to be. Haven't been able to spend a lot of time with my family in the last few days, but I have to keep us above waters. I did promise them a good life, after all, can't have her shoulder the income. I'm aware that she's not too happy about taking up my father's trade, but I don't have much of a choice or other skills, sadly.

So, in order to not get killed, I'll have to get up even earlier today. Gabino seems to slowly wake up, but before he can call my name I shush him and quickly leave the room, putting on the last pieces of my clothes as I close the door to our room behind me. While giving the innkeeper a quick greeting I fasten my sword and leave the inn.

Now, where can I find the space to train? I could... oh well, I suppose outside of the walls it is. Which means jogging, stamina training!

...yaaaay...

I arrive at the walls, desperately panting for air. Maybe... just maybe... I've been drinking too much lately. But a man's gotta have some sort of fun! Whilst slowly catching my breath I leave the city, finding myself a good, even-grounded spot to practice on. Now, where to begin... ah, yes. Posture, footwork, and basic stances. Left foot forward - but not too far, shoulder wide apart... good, good. Seems good. I should be ashamed if this basic stance were a mess.

Footwork... a simple step forward. Keep the weight on the backfoot while keeping the front foot close to the ground and shifting it forward, then pull the back foot forward. That was... decent, I guess. Cross step forward, far simpler, made for crossing larger distances. Works as it sounds like. Volte, changing the foot which is forward without moving forwards or backwards, then changing the foot while moving. The real challenge of that one is keeping the guard in place. Lunge forward! Ack, that range is pathetic... I'll have to stretch more in the future as well. Step to the side. That's... it for the basics of footwork.

Next up would be the guards, but I guess I'll stretch a bit before doing some footwork again, and then move on to the guards.
Till's Path to Greatness (1) OPEN (@Quaesitor)

Some half-hearted stretching later, I move on to the guards. Which essentially means postures to take between actions. And for them, my father always used to tell me...

"Son, there's a couple thousand interpretations of each guard. Just do what you think works and ignore the others."

Which is exactly what I'll do. First, the Day's Guard - or, as my father called "Hut vom Tag". Fancy name, but... basic posture, left foot forward. Grasp the sword's hilt with two hands and lift it to your right shoulder, with the upper hand being about the height of the shoulder and the other, obviously, under it. Blade pointing up, keep it steady with the blade pointing forward. The blade I mean being the one that aligns with the right hand's front, of course. What's this guard do? Mainly allow for instant full-power sings downward, though it also provides good defense against enemy attacks from the sides and top. Not that good for parrying though. I swap sides a few times and repeat some of the footwork while in this guard before moving on to the next.

This guard is the ox. Lift the hands above your head, and twist them to have the sword point forward and slightly downward - we want that tip pointing at the enemy's face. This guard allows for a strong downward strike from the side I am currently on, uh, I mean the one whose foot is drawn back. Ah, and the elbows have to be on the side where the foot is drawn back as well. I can also easily make a strike from the side in this guard by rotating my hands in a full circle, bringing the sword swinging behind my back before approaching the enemy. And by changing how high I hold the hands in correlation to one another, I can easily change the height of the tip. It's quite easy to thrust at the enemy as well - with the sword pointing forward and all that. I practice some more footwork with this guard, mainly switching from and to Day's Guard as well as trying to switch sides - which is rather tricky unless you drop the guard for an instant or accompany it with a sideway strike, which also means that every step forward or backward you take can be turned into a full-fledged attack from the side in this guard.

Next up comes the plow. Quite a simple guard, you hold the sword at hip height in this one with the tip pointing at the enemy's face. Why pointing at the enemy's face again, one might wonder? Well, it's threatening, and means that the enemy can't easily tell the length of your sword. The plow guard obviously is made for thrusts, but one can also perform upwards attacks with ease. There also was some sort of parry I forgot. Once again, I practice some more footwork and switch guards to and back from the plow.

And finally, the, uh... I suppose fool's guard. Essentially the plow guard, but with the tip resting on the floor - either pointing to the front or side. While one can make upwards strikes from here, that's not the point of this stance. If an enemy, seeing the lowered sword, approaches - all I need is to dip the hand holding the lower part of the sword's grip down and pull the front one up for the sword to point directly into the enemy's face - essentially going into the plow. Which means stabbing can be done. However, there is more. Any attack coming from upside can easily be parried by pulling the tip around in a circle to impact with the enemy weapon, deflecting it to the side and bringing it into position for an immediate strike. And once more I practice footwork in this guard - is what I'd say, but you can't move well with the tip lying on the ground, so I practice the switching of guards.

Now, next up would be the basic strikes. I'd really wish to practice parries, but I don't have anyone to practice with.

Journey to the mountains. [Closed]

Zorion thanked the stable master for letting him stay in the stable for so long. He had made few friends in Scribel as far as he knew Maeve and Aymir were hard at work preparing for the slime horde and Sun travelled to the lizard-men region. He had though to stay, to help with the slime menace, but fighting, it was not for him

Which was ironic considering he was ridding to a warzone, and the irony did not escape him, he needed it he wanted to learn more of metals and craft and there were no were better.

Saddling the courser with a ridding saddle he got on, "I am think I will call you, Carah, Like Caramel."

He had thought for sure the horse would object, and yet it did not. He wondered if he had chosen poorly but since he had spoken the words, it was too late to take it back.

So, Carah and Zorion travelled towards Gelderholm.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Before and After the End [ Closed/ @GDLiZy @Leegood ]

As the moonlight illuminated the sky, Luna looked at the mansion from afar, identifying it as the Uncrowned King's Mansion. Today was the day that she and Letianna would attend the Dance Party, and as everything had already been prepared, there was simply little to no chance of failing.

Behind her, another figure kneeled onto the ground, appearing to be the substitute that the Merchant Guild had given her. Although their facial expression was not similar, it was easy for Luna to use Worm Magic to slightly alter the figure's appearance. It was only after she dressed both herself and the figure did she order the substitute to go out and wait for her signal.

Inside the carriage, Luna set her magical formation and spoke to Letianna about how to behave and what to watch out for.

"When we arrive at the Dance Party, don't go wander off alone, and try to stick to me. Also, if something bad happens, and I disappear, immediately rush to the villa and leave the village by yourself, there is no need to worry about me." Although she didn't think anything weird would happen, it would better be safe than sorry.

Leegood

As the moonlight illuminated the sky, Luna looked at the mansion from afar, identifying it as the Uncrowned King's Mansion. Today was the day that she and Letianna would attend the Dance Party, and as everything had already been prepared, there was simply little to no chance of failing.

Behind her, another figure kneeled onto the ground, appearing to be the substitute that the Merchant Guild had given her. Although their facial expression was not similar, it was easy for Luna to use Worm Magic to slightly alter the figure's appearance. It was only after she dressed both herself and the figure did she order the substitute to go out and wait for her signal.

Inside the carriage, Luna set her magical formation and spoke to Letianna about how to behave and what to watch out for.

"When we arrive at the Dance Party, don't go wander off alone, and try to stick to me. Also, if something bad happens, and I disappear, immediately rush to the villa and leave the village by yourself, there is no need to worry about me." Although she didn't think anything weird would happen, it would better be safe than sorry.

"I'll make sure to follow you." Something might happen? would it be something bad? I wanted to ask but it seemed confidential so I just nodded This is a very serious nod I mildly wondered if she ate something that would make her to to the restroom but ended that line of thought. "Ah I wonder if they'll give the leftovers away to the servants after the dance party~" I almost drooled at the thought.

I think my book is safe at the villa, I made sure to hide it after all. "Miss should stay safe too." I think it's fine, I wonder if Miss luna's being paranoid?

I have a strange feeling, my book is 'calling' to me? Ah but this is important to miss luna I'll just check when I'm going to the party

Ouch

It seemed a slight shock was applied to my back, I looked around and saw nothing so I pretended that nothing had happened, even if I had reacted strangely. Hopefully she won't notice.

Bochi

Up To No Good (I) [CLOSED]

One hour to midnight. The room where the Miko and the Sefirot bunked in together was empty, the beds were lying untouched as if no one had slept in them. Which, to be honest, was exactly what had happened.

As for the current whereabouts of those two...

"Achoo! It's freezing! Why are we doing this in only our nightclothes again?"

There was a long, long flight of stairs carved into the mountain that led from the Winter City to the Eternal Night City. On a good, cloudless day, one could see the top from the bottom, and vice versa. On either sides of the stairs were cliffs dropping straight down.

The two miscreants were standing about a hundred metres away from the edge, wearing nothing but the pyjamas they'd snuck out in. Strapped to Elaine's back was what looked like a folded bundle of cloth.

"Well, it makes it more exciting, no? Just a single layer of thin fabric between yourself and that lace lingerie you always wear."

The Miko found a heat source in her own rosy complexion.

"Wha---have you been looking in my wardrobe?!"

"Nope. But your shrine miko's attire is white, is it not? And on a hot day when your perspire a lot, well, the fabric gets damp and...you know."

"Euh?! Why didn't you tell me that?!"

"What, I thought you were doing it on purpose. Like, sometimes when you do that ritual dance of yours with spectators onlooking, I can hear stuff like: 'Truly the blessing of the Kami indeed' and the like."

The Miko buried her head in her hands. This time it was genuine.

"How am I to get married at this rate?!"

"What, I thought shrine priestesses usually are considered brides of their patron gods?"

"No! Where did you even hear that---Euh! Let's just get this part over and done with! I'm getting older just standing out here!"

"Alright then. Here, turn around and have your back facing me. Then do a T-pose and stretch your arms to either side."

There was a slight rustling sound as Elaine stepped closer and started fiddling with something; Sora realised the item's identity the moment it touched her waist.

"Wait! What's the rope for?"

"Obviously to secure you to me. If we get separated in the air and I'm wearing the thing, it's gonna end horribly."

As she talked she worked at the ropes, creating a rough harness that attached Sora to herself at the waist level. Elaine then started wrapping it around their legs.

"But...But I can fly if I shapeshift."

"I can't. So make sure to catch me if this contraption doesn't work."

The Miko blinked as her brain tried to catch up to the words. By the time she did, the Sefirot was already applying the finishing touches to the harness.

"But...I can't transform if I'm bound in rope. You'll get squished."

With a little tug, the rope tightened, and the Miko's feet lifted off the ground due to the height difference between the two. Elaine gave a smirk not unlike a devil's grin.

"Well, we better hope the parachute works as intended then, no?"

"Wait, hold on a min---"

"Don't talk or you'll bite your tongue! Here we go!"

Elaine took off running. She was carrying quite a bit of extra weight, but the body's muscles didn't disappoint her, and the Sefirot picked up quite the momentum as she neared the drop.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! MY HEART'S NOT READY FOR---"

Then the smug Sefirot leapt over the edge, along with the panicking Miko strapped to the front, and both disappeared into the clouds along with the startled screaming.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"I'll make sure to follow you." Something might happen? would it be something bad? I wanted to ask but it seemed confidential so I just nodded This is a very serious nod I mildly wondered if she ate something that would make her to to the restroom but ended that line of thought. "Ah I wonder if they'll give the leftovers away to the servants after the dance party~" I almost drooled at the thought.

I think my book is safe at the villa, I made sure to hide it after all. "Miss should stay safe too." I think it's fine, I wonder if Miss luna's being paranoid?

I have a strange feeling, my book is 'calling' to me? Ah but this is important to miss luna I'll just check when I'm going to the party

Ouch

It seemed a slight shock was applied to my back, I looked around and saw nothing so I pretended that nothing had happened, even if I had reacted strangely. Hopefully she won't notice.

With a nod, Luna fell silent, immersing in her own thought. The journey went smooth, and soon after the two arrived at the party.

It was like any other Dance Party, filled with nobles and merchants. The feast was extravagant, and the atmosphere was fancy. Luna tried to avoid talking to the nobles too much, as she deemed that it was a waste of time.

"Miss Avios, it seems that fate has arranged our meeting once again." A voice resounded as a figure approached Luna. Very quickly, Luna entered a conversation with Silver Coneslia, and learnt that the Count usually appeared after the event had gone for a while, so Luna would have to wait for the right moment.

It was not long after their talk that an announcement happened.

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Count Kalbius Malkeyer has arrived!" A round of applause resounded as a handsome man donned in a silky red coat descended from the stair, accompanied by many high-ranking nobles and beautiful maids.

"Ah, the famous Red Count. I wish I could find someone as great as him to be my fiancé." After some probing, Luna learnt that the Count was once an A-ranked adventurer, and also had countless connections, including the Royalty of the Holy Human Empire, as well as the Merchant Guild.

"Would you like to go to meet him?" It was in line with her plan, so Luna agreed.

"We could take a step closer to him, and observe from the distance. I don't think that we could get close to him, as it would be seen as improper." Of course, the two could only look from the distance, and Luna had no intention of talking to Red Court.

However, she needed to lose Letianna first before her plan could progress.

Leegood

With a nod, Luna fell silent, immersing in her own thought. The journey went smooth, and soon after the two arrived at the party.

It was like any other Dance Party, filled with nobles and merchants. The feast was extravagant, and the atmosphere was fancy. Luna tried to avoid talking to the nobles too much, as she deemed that it was a waste of time.

"Miss Avios, it seems that fate has arranged our meeting once again." A voice resounded as a figure approached Luna. Very quickly, Luna entered a conversation with Silver Coneslia, and learnt that the Count usually appeared after the event had gone for a while, so Luna would have to wait for the right moment.

It was not long after their talk that an announcement happened.

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen. Count Kalbius Malkeyer has arrived!" A round of applause resounded as a handsome man donned in a silky red coat descended from the stair, accompanied by many high-ranking nobles and beautiful maids.

"Ah, the famous Red Count. I wish I could find someone as great as him to be my fiancé." After some probing, Luna learnt that the Count was once an A-ranked adventurer, and also had countless connections, including the Royalty of the Holy Human Empire, as well as the Merchant Guild.

"Would you like to go to meet him?" It was in line with her plan, so Luna agreed.

"We could take a step closer to him, and observe from the distance. I don't think that we could get close to him, as it would be seen as improper." Of course, the two could only look from the distance, and Luna had no intention of talking to Red Court.

However, she needed to lose Letianna first before her plan could progress.

I was happily humming since I was able to get a butler to pack up a good amount of meals and snacks for the ride home while I was following miss Luna, Making a couple combinations of meals and snacks from my home town. "Pardon me, May I borrow this lady's servant? It'll be quick." A maid of the household had appeared and spoke those words.

Why'd my back get heavier? I felt it secretly and it felt like my book was there? how was it sticking to my back though? Ah it keeps shocking me whenever I look at the maid, When did this book ever has a personality? or maybe it's a protective magic? maybe the maid is evil?

"Milady." I looked at miss luna while wondering what I should do, we should get more goodwill from the count's servants afterall.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

I was happily humming since I was able to get a butler to pack up a good amount of meals and snacks for the ride home while I was following miss Luna, Making a couple combinations of meals and snacks from my home town. "Pardon me, May I borrow this lady's servant? It'll be quick." A maid of the household had appeared and spoke those words.

Why'd my back get heavier? I felt it secretly and it felt like my book was there? how was it sticking to my back though? Ah it keeps shocking me whenever I look at the maid, When did this book ever has a personality? or maybe it's a protective magic? maybe the maid is evil?

"Milady." I looked at miss luna while wondering what I should do, we should get more goodwill from the count's servants afterall.

Looking at the maid, Luna was about to give her permission until she felt something strange. A muffled sound of a staff knocking against the floor resounded repeatedly.

The world seemed to slow down as Luna experienced a strange illusion. Her body seemed to age rapidly, before regaining its vitality. A sense of grief permeated her soul, and the illusion slowly revealed its content.

In there, Luna experienced absolute despair, before turning into lonely acceptance. She watched as everything unfolded, and witnessed as Letianna blocked the light for her. She watched as the charred corpse fell, and watched as she crawled towards Letianna and comforted her. Little by little, tears stemmed from her soul, and broke apart her cool, collected mind. Her legs felt weak, and her mind felt confused.

The knocking slowly intensified, and suddenly, the sound of the staff breaking echoed inside her mind, and the world resumed its progress.

"Miss Avios, are you okay?" Noticing the abnormality, Silver asked Luna as she placed her hand onto Luna's forehead.

"Thank you for your concern, Silver, but I'm fine. Also, I'm sorry, but I still have some matter that required my maid's assistance." Smiling apologetically at the maid, Luna gestured for Letianna to come with her.

As soon as she was in range, Luna openly hugged her and soundlessly cried. Her action puzzled Silver, but she didn't seem to care. At that moment, all she felt was gratitude and relief. It was as if she had found her lost soul. It was like she had regained her humanity.

"When the Count asks for your presence, don't go with him." After whispering to Letianna, Luna finally released her and walked with Silver to see Red Count. Although she wished to take Letianna back right there, it was impossible to go back without completing the mission and trying up all loose ends.

Leegood

Looking at the maid, Luna was about to give her permission until she felt something strange. A muffled sound of a staff knocking against the floor resounded repeatedly.

The world seemed to slow down as Luna experienced a strange illusion. Her body seemed to age rapidly, before regaining its vitality. A sense of grief permeated her soul, and the illusion slowly revealed its content.

In there, Luna experienced absolute despair, before turning into lonely acceptance. She watched as everything unfolded, and witnessed as Letianna blocked the light for her. She watched as the charred corpse fell, and watched as she crawled towards Letianna and comforted her. Little by little, tears stemmed from her soul, and broke apart her cool, collected mind. Her legs felt weak, and her mind felt confused.

The knocking slowly intensified, and suddenly, the sound of the staff breaking echoed inside her mind, and the world resumed its progress.

"Miss Avios, are you okay?" Noticing the abnormality, Silver asked Luna as she placed her hand onto Luna's forehead.

"Thank you for your concern, Silver, but I'm fine. Also, I'm sorry, but I still have some matter that required my maid's assistance." Smiling apologetically at the maid, Luna gestured for Letianna to come with her.

As soon as she was in range, Luna openly hugged her and soundlessly cried. Her action puzzled Silver, but she didn't seem to care. At that moment, all she felt was gratitude and relief. It was as if she had found her lost soul. It was like she had regained her humanity.

"When the Count asks for your presence, don't go with him." After whispering to Letianna, Luna finally released her and walked with Silver to see Red Count. Although she wished to take Letianna back right there, it was impossible to go back without completing the mission and trying up all loose ends.

"
Mi-lady?" I was a bit confused and when Luna cried I felt the need to cry too, out of sympathy and the fact that the book's shockings had finally stopping causing tiny drops to form in my eyes Why did she cry though? I felt a tiny tinge of curiosity but what she said The count will ask for me? I was curious about why a count would be curious about a maid but I was still following Miss luna, There was no reason to seperate.

What does that mean? Is she going to go on a suicide mission? Was that a co-con-confession? Ah~ I've never seen Miss luna cry but that face is making my heart break ah~

My face was switching from being worried about Miss Luna, Wondering what Miss Luna had planned for her to be so sad, And blushing a tint since That meant she trusts me alot right? but in what way Ahhhh!~ As a Friend? Child? Student? or lover? Ah~

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"
Mi-lady?" I was a bit confused and when Luna cried I felt the need to cry too, out of sympathy and the fact that the book's shockings had finally stopping causing tiny drops to form in my eyes Why did she cry though? I felt a tiny tinge of curiosity but what she said The count will ask for me? I was curious about why a count would be curious about a maid but I was still following Miss luna, There was no reason to seperate.

What does that mean? Is she going to go on a suicide mission? Was that a co-con-confession? Ah~ I've never seen Miss luna cry but that face is making my heart break ah~

My face was switching from being worried about Miss Luna, Wondering what Miss Luna had planned for her to be so sad, And blushing a tint since That meant she trusts me alot right? but in what way Ahhhh!~ As a Friend? Child? Student? or lover? Ah~

After that, Luna did as she saw in her strange vision and successfully exchanged her place with the substitute. It took her a while to calm herself down from the realisation that the illusion might not be just a simple illusion. It was as if she had experienced the event itself, and somehow turned back time.

Luna shook her head in an attempt to shake away her silly thoughts. The power to rewind time and manipulate reality was the power of Divinity, and as someone who was merely a mortal, it was simply impossible for her to achieve that kind of absolute miracle. Even if she offered both herself and Solet to Brother Deaths, it would not be enough to rewind time for even one second, let alone an entire night.

This time, instead of rushing in, Luna prepared her demonic spells and enhancement, before doing the exact same actions as her past self did. She stood before the vault, and skillfully opened it. Inside, the identical scene could be recalled from her mind, making her face turned colder and colder by the moment.

"Come out, trash from hell..." Speaking in demonic language, Luna endured a mental pain caused by demonic corruption as she turned her head back to look if anyone was behind her.

Sure enough, a figure of a demon manifested, revealing a strange expression, with a hint of surprise and fear mixed within it.

"My concealment should be able to hide from even an expert... How did you detect me?" Facing someone who could see through its invisibility, the demon started out cautious while trying to find a way to sound the alarm without suffering any grave injuries.

"Merely a trash under Jasper, and you still dare to talk back?!" Shouting, Luna activated her Underworld Vision, causing the world to turn grey, and decay to set in. In an instant, she launched her most powerful mental attack at an unsuspected enemy, while shaking its mind with the name of its commander.

"How did you—" A soft groan resounded as the demon fell onto the floor, barely able to resist the mental assault. However, before it could do anything, Luna continued to exert her soul and tried to end the battle as soon as possible, while giving the demon no time to retreat and committed the same mistakes as she did in her previous life.

The scene was not a battle, but a massacre. The demon died unable to utilise its asset, while Luna, although physically unharmed, became sluggish and fatigued because of the overexertion of her soul. The Underworld Vision was the forbidden art, and not anyone could use it. Nevertheless, Luna felt surprised that she did not collapse onto the ground, as any ordinary soul would be.

Then, after finishing the demon, Luna took a step forwards with a hint of gloominess. The hopeless fight was here, and she could not hide from them.

Nothing... No matter how long she waited, the portal never opened, and the Bishop never appeared before Luna... At this moment, Luna became confused, and she decided to just read the book and get out of there, before anything unexpected happened.

Leegood

After that, Luna did as she saw in her strange vision and successfully exchanged her place with the substitute. It took her a while to calm herself down from the realisation that the illusion might not be just a simple illusion. It was as if she had experienced the event itself, and somehow turned back time.

Luna shook her head in an attempt to shake away her silly thoughts. The power to rewind time and manipulate reality was the power of Divinity, and as someone who was merely a mortal, it was simply impossible for her to achieve that kind of absolute miracle. Even if she offered both herself and Solet to Brother Deaths, it would not be enough to rewind time for even one second, let alone an entire night.

This time, instead of rushing in, Luna prepared her demonic spells and enhancement, before doing the exact same actions as her past self did. She stood before the vault, and skillfully opened it. Inside, the identical scene could be recalled from her mind, making her face turned colder and colder by the moment.

"Come out, trash from hell..." Speaking in demonic language, Luna endured a mental pain caused by demonic corruption as she turned her head back to look if anyone was behind her.

Sure enough, a figure of a demon manifested, revealing a strange expression, with a hint of surprise and fear mixed within it.

"My concealment should be able to hide from even an expert... How did you detect me?" Facing someone who could see through its invisibility, the demon started out cautious while trying to find a way to sound the alarm without suffering any grave injuries.

"Merely a trash under Jasper, and you still dare to talk back?!" Shouting, Luna activated her Underworld Vision, causing the world to turn grey, and decay to set in. In an instant, she launched her most powerful mental attack at an unsuspected enemy, while shaking its mind with the name of its commander.

"How did you—" A soft groan resounded as the demon fell onto the floor, barely able to resist the mental assault. However, before it could do anything, Luna continued to exert her soul and tried to end the battle as soon as possible, while giving the demon no time to retreat and committed the same mistakes as she did in her previous life.

The scene was not a battle, but a massacre. The demon died unable to utilise its asset, while Luna, although physically unharmed, became sluggish and fatigued because of the overexertion of her soul. The Underworld Vision was the forbidden art, and not anyone could use it. Nevertheless, Luna felt surprised that she did not collapse onto the ground, as any ordinary soul would be.

Then, after finishing the demon, Luna took a step forwards with a hint of gloominess. The hopeless fight was here, and she could not hide from them.

Nothing... No matter how long she waited, the portal never opened, and the Bishop never appeared before Luna... At this moment, Luna became confused, and she decided to just read the book and get out of there, before anything unexpected happened.

"And milady if you just put this on top of that, It tastes great~" I was showing the fake Luna what combinations of foods were best to eat I wonder when they will switch back The fake Luna simply smiled and ate whatever I gave her Maybe she thinks this is how it is normally? Hmph switching places with luna, I'll give you high blood sugar!

Before my devious plan was finished the count sent away the fake luna and spoke to me "The things you are feeding to your lady are quite interesting, perhaps you want to give me a few recipes? I'll have my butler discuss negotiations." The count left and a butler approached me and we started haggling over what recipes and how much foodstuffs and foodstuffs slips they were to exchange.

Food will expire, but foodstuff slips will last for a long time
I'll feed miss luna until she gets full
Every day

I blinked my eyes, Why was I? I guess she is my mentor,
The best mentor
So I furiously negotiated with the butler for more things in exchange for some low level recipes from my home town.

"10 Meals, 15 foodstuff tickets for Recipe A, 5 Meals and 8 Foodstuff tickets for Recipe B, 10 meals and 30 foodstuff tickets for Recipe C, Little lady why don't you become a negotiator for the count instead?" The butler had a very fed up expression on his face, as if any one more minute negotiating would drive him crazy. "The Foodstuff tickets will be available to be used at any merchant's guild branch"

Hehehe I know that the tickets wont be tracked since it's used as a secondhand form of currency, this way Luna won't scold me if I redeem a ticket at scribble city since the tickets are meant to be anonymous and used in second hand dealings.

Vanus

Evaluation

"It must have been a very explosive experience, here is your reward"

Reward
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a

OOC: Please mark report evaluated
"No explosives where used in the completion of this task?"

Reciful

She is a Villainess(CLOSE)

In wide dirt road leading towards Scrible city. Many Adventurer, traveller & Merchants, can be seen walking & exiting the city walls.

Among those influx of people, is a certain white girl walking bare footed towards Scrible city.

A girl with all white complexion, white plain dress, Blood red pupils, walking without any foot wear, & does not have any visible Items carrying.... She is not a traveller, a merchant, she don't look like a crafter either & even though she is very beautiful there is no way she is a noble, for they would never travel without a carriage much so to walk with bare footed at all.

So to everyones question.... What is she?

She stand out like a sore thumb alongside the crowd. But the White girl seems to pay no attention upon them. unfazed by the intrigued people.

Normally they would approach the girl & ask questions like where she's from?, what happen to her?, her name? Where is her family? & other stuffs. But for reason unknown one one did so. As if they instinctively avoiding her due to something they themselves cannot understood. leaving everyone puzzled on just why.

The white girl casually lined up like everyone else to enter the City. There is a gate entry inspection done by the city guards to make sure no suspicious person can enter the city.

Finally its the White girl turn.

Oblivious, the White girl did not notice the commotion happening behind her as everyone pay attention towards her... After all they are intrigued on just what the white girl identity really is, to the point some even make a bet out of it.

The guard question girl.

Then suddenly the white girl crouched seems like she pick up something in the ground... To be more specific on her shadow.

Then she stand up again, showing to the guard what she pick up which surprised the guards & make everyone in the line even more intrigued.

Then the white girl casually entered the city just like that.

"... Mister guard umm is if its ok, can we know the identity of the girl... Is she a noble? Or a Peddler?..." The guys next to be Inspected after the white girl ask the guard who is somehow dumbfounded.

Seeing the guard like that the man utter.

"Could it be.... A run away slave-"

"No" the city guard interjected.

".. Adventurer.... She is a Adventurer... Somehow" the guard said as if not believing his own words.

"...Eh...EHHHHHH!!"

Everyone on the line have the same reaction of pure disbelief.

No matter how you look at her.... Adventurer is the last thing one would associate to her With that appearance.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"And milady if you just put this on top of that, It tastes great~" I was showing the fake Luna what combinations of foods were best to eat I wonder when they will switch back The fake Luna simply smiled and ate whatever I gave her Maybe she thinks this is how it is normally? Hmph switching places with luna, I'll give you high blood sugar!

Before my devious plan was finished the count sent away the fake luna and spoke to me "The things you are feeding to your lady are quite interesting, perhaps you want to give me a few recipes? I'll have my butler discuss negotiations." The count left and a butler approached me and we started haggling over what recipes and how much foodstuffs and foodstuffs slips they were to exchange.

Food will expire, but foodstuff slips will last for a long time
I'll feed miss luna until she gets full
Every day

I blinked my eyes, Why was I? I guess she is my mentor,
The best mentor
So I furiously negotiated with the butler for more things in exchange for some low level recipes from my home town.

"10 Meals, 15 foodstuff tickets for Recipe A, 5 Meals and 8 Foodstuff tickets for Recipe B, 10 meals and 30 foodstuff tickets for Recipe C, Little lady why don't you become a negotiator for the count instead?" The butler had a very fed up expression on his face, as if any one more minute negotiating would drive him crazy. "The Foodstuff tickets will be available to be used at any merchant's guild branch"

Hehehe I know that the tickets wont be tracked since it's used as a secondhand form of currency, this way Luna won't scold me if I redeem a ticket at scribble city since the tickets are meant to be anonymous and used in second hand dealings.

After making sure to memorise everything within the book, Luna finally looked around the room to find something worth keeping. She looked for a while before landing onto a strange, empty dairy. On its cover was a language Luna had never seen before, and it looked even more ancient than anything she had seen, even compared to the Scribel Prison.

"This book it is then..." Stuffing the book inside her pocket, Luna finally retreated out of the vault before going back to the destinated place. As long as no one opened the vault again, no one would know that a treasure disappeared, and a demon had died inside there.

After exchanging information with the substitute, Luna came back as Avios and pretended to be feeling unwell, before she excused herself from the party while taking Letianna with her. Along the way back, Luna continued to stay on high alert, thinking about why the Bishop did not appear just like in the vision.

"Anything strange happened, Letianna?" Luna asked Letianna while concealed her worried expression inside. She had no way of telling Letianna about her strange vision without making her worried about Luna. She did not wish for the same thing to happen again.

Leegood

After making sure to memorise everything within the book, Luna finally looked around the room to find something worth keeping. She looked for a while before landing onto a strange, empty dairy. On its cover was a language Luna had never seen before, and it looked even more ancient than anything she had seen, even compared to the Scribel Prison.

"This book it is then..." Stuffing the book inside her pocket, Luna finally retreated out of the vault before going back to the destinated place. As long as no one opened the vault again, no one would know that a treasure disappeared, and a demon had died inside there.

After exchanging information with the substitute, Luna came back as Avios and pretended to be feeling unwell, before she excused herself from the party while taking Letianna with her. Along the way back, Luna continued to stay on high alert, thinking about why the Bishop did not appear just like in the vision.

"Anything strange happened, Letianna?" Luna asked Letianna while concealed her worried expression inside. She had no way of telling Letianna about her strange vision without making her worried about Luna. She did not wish for the same thing to happen again.

"Ah The count had me negotiate with his butler to exchange recipes~ and we got food and foodstuffs tickets for it~" A couple people were already sending the items that were negotiated for to the villa Luna and Leti were staying at. "I made sure to get some really good food~ so" I looked around "Milady won't go hungry~"

A butler arrived and spoke "The count is quite pleased with the recipes that you have exchanged, and is quite curious about how you managed to negotiate such a favorable deal from an esteemed butler of many years such as myself." The man looked at me as if he wanted to pinch my cheeks or something so I put a hand to my mouth in case he tries though it did look cooler to speak like this.

"This little maid does not know what the count is talking about, It was just a formal discussion and exchanging some gifts right?" The butler had a crease in his brow when he heard the last part but waved "Then I wish you a safe trip back to your villa Madam and little girl." The butler left before I could start talking with him again and so I pouted.

"That man should have given us more stuff Hmph!" I watched as our carriage arrived, It was on standby after all in case we needed to escape or something. "Milady It's time for us to return to the villa." I wanted to ask more but it'd be bad if people overheard us outside.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

"Ah The count had me negotiate with his butler to exchange recipes~ and we got food and foodstuffs tickets for it~" A couple people were already sending the items that were negotiated for to the villa Luna and Leti were staying at. "I made sure to get some really good food~ so" I looked around "Milady won't go hungry~"

A butler arrived and spoke "The count is quite pleased with the recipes that you have exchanged, and is quite curious about how you managed to negotiate such a favorable deal from an esteemed butler of many years such as myself." The man looked at me as if he wanted to pinch my cheeks or something so I put a hand to my mouth in case he tries though it did look cooler to speak like this.

"This little maid does not know what the count is talking about, It was just a formal discussion and exchanging some gifts right?" The butler had a crease in his brow when he heard the last part but waved "Then I wish you a safe trip back to your villa Madam and little girl." The butler left before I could start talking with him again and so I pouted.

"That man should have given us more stuff Hmph!" I watched as our carriage arrived, It was on standby after all in case we needed to escape or something. "Milady It's time for us to return to the villa." I wanted to ask more but it'd be bad if people overheard us outside.

Luna decided to talk to Letianna about all sorts of mundane things, as well as teaching her tricks and tips regarding magic along the way. She had completely disregarded the fact that she would normally not do this type of things, and gave her all to teach Letianna how to survive as much as possible.

Time flew, and before she knew it, the carriage had already arrived at the villa. Luna finally stopped her passionate lesson and stepped down, before helping Letianna come down, afraid of Letianna falling off and hurting herself.

Before Luna could lead Letianna into the Villa, the same gloominess air intensified in her head, causing her alertness to shoot through the roof. She quickly spun around and used her body to block Letianna from the appearing portal. The portal was the same as she saw in her vision, and the same three figures also stepped out... albeit without the staff they once had in the vision.

"Letianna... When you wake up, don't come to find me, and stay safe inside Scribel City— Don't tell anyone that you know me, and if anything trouble happened, asked Vicious, or Nene, or any of my friends for help... However, you must not drag anyone into this, you understand?" As soon as she finished her sentence, without waiting for Letianna's refusal, Luna used her Worm Magic to send Letianna into her slumber, and signal the substitute to escort Letianna back to Scribel City.

"Witch of Chaos, you have done much harm to us, and now, we've come to take what was once ours." The face of Bishop Infanitus was dark, as if he had lost something important given to him. It was the highest order of humiliation, and he intended to not let Luna escape again.

Leegood

Luna decided to talk to Letianna about all sorts of mundane things, as well as teaching her tricks and tips regarding magic along the way. She had completely disregarded the fact that she would normally not do this type of things, and gave her all to teach Letianna how to survive as much as possible.

Time flew, and before she knew it, the carriage had already arrived at the villa. Luna finally stopped her passionate lesson and stepped down, before helping Letianna come down, afraid of Letianna falling off and hurting herself.

Before Luna could lead Letianna into the Villa, the same gloominess air intensified in her head, causing her alertness to shoot through the roof. She quickly spun around and used her body to block Letianna from the appearing portal. The portal was the same as she saw in her vision, and the same three figures also stepped out... albeit without the staff they once had in the vision.

"Letianna... When you wake up, don't come to find me, and stay safe inside Scribel City— Don't tell anyone that you know me, and if anything trouble happened, asked Vicious, or Nene, or any of my friends for help... However, you must not drag anyone into this, you understand?" As soon as she finished her sentence, without waiting for Letianna's refusal, Luna used her Worm Magic to send Letianna into her slumber, and signal the substitute to escort Letianna back to Scribel City.

"Witch of Chaos, you have done much harm to us, and now, we've come to take what was once ours." The face of Bishop Infanitus was dark, as if he had lost something important given to him. It was the highest order of humiliation, and he intended to not let Luna escape again.

I was a bit tired from learning so much but I was super excited since it was the an intense amount of information that she was taught in such a short amount of time. Teacher is so nice, letting me off the carriage. Teacher was kindly pulling me away before blocking my view of something and speaking words of farewell What do you mean sleep?

Whats going on?

Is miss Luna in danger?

my eyes closed and I fell asleep

---

The book flapped open and a red eye appeared, sending a silver of some kind of energy into luna before sending a message directly to luna's inner world With this the debt shall be paid The book had done all of it without anyone noticing and started going back into a deep slumber, acting as the normal ancient book that it was before.

In reality the book noticed that leti was becoming aware of the book more and more, The time for her to notice it should take at least 1 or 2 character arcs, so it decided on this course of action so it became like the book that leti had come into this world with.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer

I was a bit tired from learning so much but I was super excited since it was the an intense amount of information that she was taught in such a short amount of time. Teacher is so nice, letting me off the carriage. Teacher was kindly pulling me away before blocking my view of something and speaking words of farewell What do you mean sleep?

Whats going on?

Is miss Luna in danger?

my eyes closed and I fell asleep

---

The book flapped open and a red eye appeared, sending a silver of some kind of energy into luna before sending a message directly to luna's inner world With this the debt shall be paid The book had done all of it without anyone noticing and started going back into a deep slumber, acting as the normal ancient book that it was before.

In reality the book noticed that leti was becoming aware of the book more and more, The time for her to notice it should take at least 1 or 2 character arcs, so it decided on this course of action so it became like the book that leti had come into this world with.

Hearing the strange whisper, as well as feeling a strange light enveloping her soul, Luna lightly smiled and headed towards the Bishop with her unwavering resolution.

Countless light manifested around the villa, and Luna could feel her Underworld Eye slowly losing its function. At that moment, she could finally verify that the Bishop indeed was the cause of their reversal of time, or to be more exact, the reversal of their memory.

"Without your ability to offer sacrifice to the Underworld, you are but a simple witch, whose destiny was sealed, under the mighty eyes of the Lord." The Bishop, not going to give Luna any chance again, used his power to conjure holy light before multiplying them into an array of sparks.

A thunderous noise echoed as the rays of light fell like rain amidst the thunderstorm. Luna tried to resist with her Ice Magic, but the feminine figure manifested behind her, and as fast as lightning, she used her dagger to stab into Luna's hand, interrupting her spell-casting. She also twisted the dagger inside to let Luna experienced more pain, before revealing her sadistic expression.

"Taking our Champion of the light... Do you know how much I hate you? Making the name of the Lord dirty, you deserve no salvation!" Kicking Luna down and stomping her back with her feet, she used her overwhelmingly superior physique to subdue the mage. That was the weakness of the magic-user, speed and physical strength.

"Even... if I die... you're all... going down with me!" Luna laughed as she screamed, causing the ground around the villa to tremble, before an enormous explosion erupted and blasted everything into crimson-red. This was Luna's absolute fail-safe plan, as she would retreat after taking the book, and exploded the villa to erase all the evidence of her existence.

"Pitiful indeed... Don't you remember that the Lord had blessed us?" To her expectation, the Bishop and another figure remained standing, having swamp of holy light formed a dome around them. However, the lady behind Luna did not enjoy such luxury, and she was gravely injured, lying on the ground while gasping for her last breath.

"Then... Let us end this little game, and put this conflict to rest..." The Bishop waved his hand, and countless light manifested around them. The power of the Lord knew no limit, and it was going to end Luna's life, at any moment passing this point.

"Lurnea..." A distorted voice echoed as the light around the villa dimmed, and the world slowly turned grey. Everything within the surrounding gradually decayed into dust, and left behind only the lifeless vessel of their former self. Time seemed to distance itself from the conflict, causing everything to freeze in its place.

The ground turned pitch-black, as black goo emerged from nothingness. The strange voice of the dead echoed inside everyone's mind, signifying the arrival of the Underworld's Overlords.

"We have come to your call..." A shadowy hand manifested above the world, and with its grasp, it extinguished the sun, and concealed everything within the world with darkness. The injured lady immediately started melting into black goo, before seeping into the ground, falling into the Underworld.

Then, like an ice cube on a desert, the light dome melted in an instant, leaving the two figures exposed to the shadow of the hand. However, before the Underworld could take them, the figure behind Bishop Infanitus exploded into a golden light, taking Bishop away and leaving nothing behind.

The hand paused its motion, and slowly turned to Luna, before making a grasping motion, and suddenly a pale glowing light moved out of her body, and in a gentle motion, landed onto the hand. It was only after this that the hand slowly sank into the Underworld, leaving Luna's body behind.

When everything finished, time resumed, and all had gone quiet, leaving Luna's vessel there, alone.

"... Luna... You shouldn't have recklessly sacrifice your soul to Death of Life and Death of Memory... Until your soul turned white? How long would that be..." After a long time, Luna's body began to move, and Solet spoke up, letting the sense of melancholy circulated within him...

"Don't worry... I'll bring you back... Even if it meant that I would drag Deaths down from their throne..." The world seemed to tremble under Solet's indifferent face, which had always been his true self, that he had always concealed beneath the kind personality.

-End-

OOC: Finally, that's the end of our arc, and the beginning of the new era! Solet would take the spotlight, while Luna? You'll see her again, but not in the expected form.

Bochi

Up To No Good II (CLOSED)

"AHAHAHA!"

Two figures fell through the clouds and across the night sky. Both were excited for different reasons.

The one below---Sora---cut a oddly disappointing figure as she flailed in panic, not used to flying in the air with anything other than her own power. At the rate things were going, it was a wonder she hadn't already lost control of her organs...well, it would have done poorly if such a shameful accident had indeed happened.

"ELAINE! WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ACTIVATE THE THING?"

The ground was still a ways away, but the Miko did NOT like the way it was racing up to meet her.

"IT'S FINE! WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF AIR BEFORE WE REACH TERMINAL VELOCITY!"

The Sefirot was shouting, but the wind snatched so much of it away that only faint mumbling reached Sora's ears. But the Miko got the gist of the message, at least.

"IF WE HIT THE GROUND AT THIS SPEED, IT'LL BE TERMINAL ALL RIGHT, YOU MORON!"

It made her panic harder.

Meanwhile, the one above was laughing in pure mirth as she fell through the sky like a sack of potatoes, feeling the wind brush against her. At least someone was enjoying herself in the duo even as certain death drew closer and closer.

"DON'T FRET! I'M CUTTING THE ROPE IN 3, 2, 1, NOW!"

And with the countdown, the rope was cut. Elaine had been as good as her word...which would have been a relief had she not cut the wrong rope.

A little explanation. The parachute was fashioned out of a large piece of old cloth, held together with ropes, patchwork and prayer. It was attached to the Sefirot's back with two coiled ropes to mimic a backpack's straps, and a smaller rope to hold the sheet closed. That was the rope she was supposed to cut; in her excitement Elaine had severed the coiled ropes as well, and the prototype parachute waved adios as it detached perfectly from her back.

Also, she'd tied the rope holding her and Sora together to that coiled rope as well, so when that first one was cut, the harness was also now starting to be undone. And judging by Sora's face as she turned to stare, the Miko was VERY aware of that.

"...TELL ME YOU DIDN'T JUST---"

Elaine stuck her tongue out.

"Uhm...oops? Tehepero."

Bochi

Up To No Good III [CLOSED]

"ELAINE! DO SOMETHING! I CAN'T SHAPESHIFT WHEN I'M PANICKING!"

The panicking Sora had fumbled around as soon as she felt the harness slipping, and now she was clinging tightly to Elaine's front, still tangled in rope. Meanwhile, the pair continued plummeting.

"OH, YOU CAN'T SHAPESHIFT? UHM...UHH..."

Elaine ran a couple of calculations in her mind and ditched all of them quickly; most had dismal survival rates and while the option of trying to fashion a parachute out of their pyjamas was interesting and relatively survivable, they didn't nearly have enough time to do the precise crafting needed before the ground met them both at a rather fatal manner.

"SORA, TRY TO TURN SO THAT YOU'RE ON TOP! THEN, IF I RUN OUT OF IDEAS, USE ME AS A LEVERAGE TO JUMP AT THE LAST SECOND! WE'LL GET ONE OF US WALKING OUT FINE IF THE WORST HAPPENS!"

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!"

The Sefirot groaned to herself.

Great mess I got myself into, now I better figure out how to get out of it alive. I need something to at least bleed off the momentum a little, like a hang glider or something...wait, that's it! Gliding! Can I still do that?

The ground was leisurely approaching~ Elaine closed her eyes and concentrated extremely hard. Nothing.

Come on now. I know I haven't done this in forever, but that shouldn't mean that I can't do it anymore. Come on, come on...

She could roughly gauge the distance now---a kilometre until impact, maybe? Nine hundred now. There was a slight tingle on her back.

Faster, faster, faster!

"ELAINE! IF WE DON'T MAKE IT, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT---"

"OI, SHUSH! NO RAISING FLAGS AT THIS POINT!"

Seven hundred metres. The tingling got nowhere.

Six hundred.

Oi, hurry up! They're not supposed to atrophy no matter how long I haven't used em!

Five. The Sefirot lost her patience.

"WAKE THE F*CK UP, LAZY ASSES! THIS IS AN ORDER!"

Four. Three...

Elaine winced as a tearing sensation emerged from her back, but that was quickly replaced by a grin. She didn't need to look behind to see what was now slowing their descent. Sora stopped squeezing her eyes shut as the fall dragged into a quick descent, then a slow one, and finally the pair was hovering in mid-air.

*Swish* *Swish*

"Wait, those are---"

"Indeed. There's a reason [Sefirot] is the Race, not the Class, you know?"

Sprouting at regular intervals along her back were three sets of feathery wings, flapping in coordination and bearing them afloat. The Miko relaxed, almost falling off, but Elaine repositioned her arms to hold her in a princess carry.

"That was...a little too much excitement, eh?"

"You call that a little? Both of us nearly went splat!"

The two of them shared a look---

"Pffft!"

---as well as a light chuckle.

"Want to do it again?"

"What do you think?"

Then there was no reply, except the beat of wings and feathers falling, amidst joyful cheering.