Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Freestyle RP

Reciful

She is the Villainess 1(Close)

Crowds, crowds, crowds

after entering the city What Greeted Reciful is a crowded place.

Yes, Scrible is the Novice Town or first town. Some even call it "Town of Beginning" which only some Otherworlder usually use such term... Buts its also a place bustling in activities as it is a frontier against monster, & also due to the existence of Otherworlders.

The voice of vendor selling their products, the sound of playing children, the smell of Delicious Skewers in the stall, The Complain of Adventurer due to their Unfortunate day.

This Rowdy yet lively scenery pop up to her sight.... Yet her face rather than making various merry expression expected to appear... Her facial expression became even more devoid of anything. Her emotion became rather cold than lively, unlike her before she Incarnate.

She Begins to walk, her steps is so light it produce no sound, she looks like gliding in ice rather than walking on a rough ground, passing through the crowd unnoticed like a white ghost.

Her expression is cold as if she holds the world in distain.

Eventually she reach the plaza of the town. Glancing at the center of it. she remembers some event in the past... Long ago when she first appeared in this world, she try asking for help to find a home but no one give her a single glance.

It was already a event happen in the distance past... The Reciful at that Time is already dead, & Seeing this place did not trigger any sense of nostalgia to the current Reciful... nothing at all.

Continue her walk she saw the Adventurer tavern which she used to stay at. ironically the tavern is also the last place she is been, before being murdered by a God.

A small yet cold smile appear on Reciful. As she glance at the Taverns direction, then she ignore the tavern soon after, since she no longer have place in it anyway... Or rather she have no place to go to begin with.

Wandering here & there without any specific destination to go, Reciful eventually reach the church... The place where god is Praised, the temple of the divine, the house of god.

Her apathetic cold emotions become even more colder. as she stand in front of the church.

Reciful sneered at the church with Diabolic smirk on her face as sinister thoughts arouse within her. The Reciful Before have a fun memories with this church. She deems it friendly despite what it was for her, But those memories died along side the former Reciful.

Reciful Reach out her hand to the church as it to grab it & she close her hand as if crushing it... She have no power at all, for now this nonsense childish gesture is all she can do as an act of defiance against them.

While she is doing that Reciful did not notice someone is approaching her from behind.

"Hello!... What are you doing? Mmm I never seen you before?... Have I?... Are new here in Scrible?"

Reciful twitch in surprise & immediately turn back to look at the person behind her. Then what she saw is a beautiful girl with Golden hair, greed eyes, wearing a simple clothing & on her hand is a basket of fragrant fresh flowers.

As Reciful stare at the girl visage through the afternoon sun behind the girl casting shadow upon her, all of those combine make the girl almost look like holy like the divines. Which shaken Reciful to the core. As she thought that perhaps they already found her out.

But the girl Introduce herself to Reciful with a cheerful friendly smile.

"I'm Martha! as you can see I'm a flower vendor here in the church! Nice to meet you!"

Martha Said so as she suddenly grabs Reciful hands to form a forced handshake, being overly friendly towards Reciful who is confused.

Last edited:

Siostar

Cizel's travel to Scribble Town (1) End (@Siostar @Generic.Archdemon )
Cizel's travel to Scribble Town (1) OPEN (@Siostar @Generic.Archdemon )

The horse exhaled with some gusto and adhered to the rider's desire. Slowing to a jog, the chestnut courser enter town trotting past various places of Scribel city. The market street, the government house, the taverns and inns, the temple, then finally it stopped outside the guild, the main point of interest and also the the horse's home.
The someone came out to greet the par, but when he noticed the ridder wasn't the horse's owner, he dictated a glance of suspicion to Cizel.

"Hello mister, I have borrowed this friend here from Zorion Orti, he said that I should leave it to the stable-master."

"Oh, I see... the stable-master is me, please wait for a moment." The man fenced a stool and helped down Cizel of the horse. The stable-master then settled the horse back to where it belongs and recommended the masked person to check the guild, maybe someone in there will treat his wounds.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Eating (Closed)

Returning back to the house after the gruelling period of training, Liana went straight to her room and picked up the last bottle of Jasper's blood. Staring at the very little contents, she struggled over whether to finish it off now or save it for when she was truly hungry. She had never intended on drinking through the bottles as quickly as she had, however the training sessions with Alexei had really worn her out - especially the day sessions. Not wanting to find herself in a risky situation due to having no more blood stored away, Liana wondered whether she should start looking for a stable food source that wasn't the wonderful Jasper.

"..."

Liana paused in thought as she went over what had just passed her mind. Did she just think of Jasper as wonderful? A throbbing pain entered her mind as that thought came, replacing it with images of her master and his compelling words. Shaking her head to try and clear her mind, Liana felt that it was imperative that she stop drinking Jasper's blood. It - as well as his presence - was clearly beginning to affect her mind, which scared her. Feeling a sense of urgency to find something else to eat, she rushed out of her bedroom and bumped into Hejlikka who had just come down the stairs to get ready for her night shift.

"Oh? Liana, you're back from training?" The female elf asked while pushing her glasses up.

"Yes. I just finished today, actually." Liana smiled awkwardly as she recalled how she usually would have made her friend and her brother some food at this time.

"I see, that's good then! I've missed eating your meals and being with you." The latter part was not said out loud as a blush appeared on Hejlikka's cheeks.

Looking a little embarrassed, Liana responded, "I'm so sorry! I'll go and make you something right now!" She began heading to the kitchen but was grabbed by the arm by the female elf.

"Ah, no! It's all right. You're probably very tired right now, so it's fine if you just relax. I'd heard rumours from some of the city guards that your instructor was a woman-hater." She looked worried as she observed her friend's condition.

Liana smiled wryly as she recalled her ten gruelling days of training, "Although he certainly has some issues, he has a right to be that way...Besides, he still did his job of teaching me which I am very thankful for, so I can't complain." She smiled gently, "Anyway, it's better to be trained under a strict and harsh instructor, than a kind and gentle one for combat."

"...Still...couldn't they have at least got you a female instructor?" Hejlikka asked in annoyance.

Liana shook her head, "No. Alexei is the best at the billhook in the barracks. Plus, he's a D-Rank adventurer, so he's got experience that most other guards are likely to never get." She got some ingredients and began preparing a meal for the female elf.

Hejlikka didn't say anything to that, as she recalled reading reports from a D-Rank called Alexei and could only agree with her friend's assertion. Sitting down at the table, she watched the new-born vampire efficiently prepare the ingredients before cooking them. Thinking about how sad it was that Liana wouldn't get to eat her own cooking, Hejlikka then began pondering over her friend's food source and suddenly frowned a little.

"Liana, have you been eating well during your training?"

Liana's hands paused for a second before resuming their actions, "I made sure to drink enough during this period, yes. Why?"

Hejlikka smiled wryly, "I was just wondering if your supply was still okay, or not, since you've been busy training all of this time. I didn't know how much your friend had supplied you with..."

Placing the cooked food on the table, Liana sat opposite the female elf and looked at her with dull reddish-gold eyes, "...To be honest, I went through my supply faster than I thought I would...I only have one meal left." She smiled wryly at that, as she pondered over where to get her food from.

"...Then...drink from me..." Hejlikka muttered as she hung her head low in embarrassment over what she'd said.

Liana leaned forward, "Sorry, I didn't catch what you said."

The female elf stared into the new-born vampires eyes while blushing, "Drink from me! It's just a few mouthfuls, right?" She pushed her glasses up in a matter-of-fact way.

"..." Liana stared at her friend with an open mouth before subconsciously licking her lips at the memory of that sweet and delicious blood. She then hurriedly shook her head, "No! I can't do that! I consider you a friend, I don't want to treat you as food!" Although she said that, the subconscious hungry look in her eyes couldn't be hidden.

Hejlikka picked up the sharp knife and sliced her finger, grimacing a little from the pain, before holding it out to Liana, "It's better to drink regularly than to become starved to the point you lose your reason."

Liana's eyes glowed bright red as the delicious scent wafted over. She'd subconsciously grabbed Hejlikka's hand and was already moving to lick at the sweet food in front of her. Before her tongue touched that red nectar, Liana came back to her senses and pushed Hejlikka's hand away while shaking her head, "Are you crazy, Hejlikka?! I might kill you! Heal it immediately, please!"

Hejlikka revealed a hurt expression from being spurned before bringing the knife to her neck and slicing it deeply.

"?!"

Liana's vampire instincts took complete control as she stood up and headed straight for Hejlikka's neck - licking at the fresh wound and sucking on the sweet liquid greedily. One of her hands had grabbed onto Hejlikka's head and pulled it away so she could have easier access to the wound, the other hand held onto her shoulder to keep her from moving away.

"Ah!" Hejlikka gasped as she felt Liana's tongue delving into the cut to make it bleed more - the pain mixing with the warm and slippery sensation, causing her body to get a bit excited.

Enjoying the sweet taste and waves of pleasure coursing through her body with every gulp of the female elf's blood, Liana's fangs instinctively grew out and she bit down hard to increase the flow coming out. Feeling the female elf shudder as her heart seemed to pump even faster, an even sweeter taste was detected which aroused Liana even more. Hejlikka moved her hand to caress her friend's head before surreptitiously stroking it down her face, then her shoulder before it got caught in Liana's hand.

"What's this~? Feeling excited from me sucking on you~?" Liana asked as she parted from Hejlikka's neck and smiled haughtily with glowing red eyes. She brought the female elf's bleeding finger to her mouth and seductively licked on it before sucking up the intoxicating, sweet liquid and swallowing it. "Mmnh~ You're so tasty~!" She said as she bit down with her fangs on the finger and sucked even harder.

"Ahhn, yes~" Hejlikka responded, feeling hot all over as she realised she was getting aroused from the pain and erotic look from her friend. She used her magic to stop the bleeding on her neck so she wouldn't lose consciousness but allowed Liana to continue feeding off her finger with relish.

Hearing her prey's reaction, Liana smiled haughtily as she licked down the finger and sucked hard before swallowing the blood. Releasing the bleeding finger from her mouth, she moved Hejlikka's hand that was healing her neck out of the way and tutted teasingly, "Naughty girl~ Who said you could heal over here~?" She positioned herself back at Hejlikka's neck and sniffed at the wound deeply, "Mmnh~ I'm still hungry for you here~!" Liana then bit down hard on the partially healed flesh and moved a little to rip it a little and make it bleed more.

"AHHN~!" Hejlikka leaned her head back as she felt herself shudder in ecstasy from the immense pain and pleasure. She grabbed Liana's head in her throes of passion as she experienced her first ever orgasm.

Sucking greedily on the female elf's blood, Liana noticed the flavour had become even more delicious as her own body also experienced orgasm. Swallowing down the aphrodisiac-like nectar, she was overcome by sexual arousal and licked up Hejlikka's neck before kissing her deeply. Sensing the wet, metallic-tasting tongue enter her mouth, Hejlikka blanked for a few seconds before hastily returning the kiss.

Before they could go further with this gory and erotic play, the two were brought back to their senses by Julrik's loud cough and a scream from a lizardwoman who then ran away. Splitting apart from each other straight away, Liana began wiping her mouth and awkwardly covering her face while Hejlikka blushed and began healing her wounds.

Julrik observed the two of them, noticing Liana's eyes were bright gold, and smiled wryly, "Is this going to be a regular occurrence between you two?" He thought about the erotic and frightening scene he'd just witnessed and swallowed a little as he gazed at Liana, "If it is, would I be a choice too~?" He lustily looked up and down Liana's body as he remembered the erotic image she gave off.

The young woman shuddered under the male elf's gaze before shaking her head profusely, "Today was a mistake! I did not intend on ever doing this with either of you!" She glanced at Hejlikka with guilt-filled eyes, "I wouldn't have gone so far if I hadn't been provoked...although I do not wish to place all blame on her for my inability to restrain my instincts..." She hugged herself defensively, "I'm sorry!" She then ran out of the house out of shame from what she did, not wanting to show herself in front of the siblings.

Julrik turned to look at the pale-faced Hejlikka, who had finished healing her wounds, and smiled wryly before sitting down at the table. "We need to have a talk, dear sister~"

Hejlikka pushed her glasses up and prepared herself for the teasing she was about to receive.

[OC: Liana, Hejlikka and Julrik|Setting: Scribel City - Hejlikka's house|Word Count: 1698]

X

Bochi

Love Counselling With Malkuth [CLOSED/ @Bochi @ohko]

The morning after the parachute fiasco, Elaine received some less than pleasant news, and her face twisted into a frown. She'd also read the letter Okarin carried all the way to the Winter City, and that frown on her face only deepened.

"Well...should I say it was expected? I mean, I'm sure she pays them for their work and not to sit around, so I can't say I'm surprised that she found out...but still. This is a little too early, isn't it?"

The Sefirot tugged on her chin, deep in thought for a while until she threw her hands up with a sigh, and gave up. She then went inside.

"Okarin!"

A softer yell in order not to wake the still-sleeping miko.

"Okarin! Where are you?"

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

The morning after the parachute fiasco, Elaine received some less than pleasant news, and her face twisted into a frown. She'd also read the letter Okarin carried all the way to the Winter City, and that frown on her face only deepened.

"Well...should I say it was expected? I mean, I'm sure she pays them for their work and not to sit around, so I can't say I'm surprised that she found out...but still. This is a little too early, isn't it?"

The Sefirot tugged on her chin, deep in thought for a while until she threw her hands up with a sigh, and gave up. She then went inside.

"Okarin!"

A softer yell in order not to wake the still-sleeping miko.

"Okarin! Where are you?"

Okarin was not in their room.

They had left to go bathing earlier in the morning, but decided to cut the session short after an unexpected encounter with the local Azure Dragon. Although it was creepy to think that Seiryuu knew everything that happened around the White River, the slime person was oddly refreshed by the encounter. It had pulled them out of a gloomy fog and gave them slightly more clarity about the day they had ahead of them.

Okarin almost felt cheerily capable of returning to nor—

"..."

The slime froze as soon as they slid open the door to their room.

They had been holding a comb to brush their wet hair, and it clattered to the wooden floor.

"V... Vicious."

Okarin was frozen.

They were still wearing a towel, and little droplets of water dripped from their damp bangs.

The optimistic atmosphere disappeared in less than a millisecond.

Momentarily afterwards, Okarin realized that they had spoken reflexively entirely out of habit. It wasn't Vicious.

—Elaine.

Bochi

Okarin was not in their room.

They had left to go bathing earlier in the morning, but decided to cut the session short after an unexpected encounter with the local Azure Dragon. Although it was creepy to think that Seiryuu knew everything that happened around the White River, the slime person was oddly refreshed by the encounter. It had pulled them out of a gloomy fog and gave them slightly more clarity about the day they had ahead of them.

Okarin almost felt cheerily capable of returning to nor—

"..."

The slime froze as soon as they slid open the door to their room.

They had been holding a comb to brush their wet hair, and it clattered to the wooden floor.

"V... Vicious."

Okarin was frozen.

They were still wearing a towel, and little droplets of water dripped from their damp bangs.

The optimistic atmosphere disappeared in less than a millisecond.

Momentarily afterwards, Okarin realized that they had spoken reflexively entirely out of habit. It wasn't Vicious.

—Elaine.

"Ah, there you are. I'll let you finish up."

Breezily, Elaine exited the room, gently nudging Okarin into it as she did, and closed the door behind her.

She remained waiting outside the room for the slime to do...whatever the slime was planning to do. Then she called out again, in a tone quieter than her usual boisterous talking.

"I hope you didn't have any plans for the morning, because the Shogun has requested for a meeting. And I have a good idea of what she's going to talk about, so, yeah. Don't worry about it."

The Sefirot played with her ruby ring.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Will Death Do Us Part? [Closed]

A maiden sat in the infinite void, looking at the imaginary scene in front of her. The darkness fused and formed into countless, pitch-black feathers, falling from the ceilingless sky. The sound of the black ocean wave echoed as the gentle raindrops tapped the black soil.

On her kneel, the maiden held a golden cage, looking at the dazzling glow inside it. Her face, revealed no expression, continued to caress the cage. Gradually, around her, golden flowers began to blossom from the darkness, atop the black ocean, above the sky, and everywhere. Their fragrance diffused into the infinite plane, revealing faint, glowing threads that connected all of them together.

The wind blew, and the maiden's pale, snowy dress danced with its rhythm. The threads fluttered, moving in a strange motion, as if someone was using it to puppet something. Most of the threads would merge, until there were very few of them, numbered less than ten. The last few threads would glow brighter than other, and their end was tied with the golden cage, giving the glow inside of it companied.

"Death of Memory, why have you not taken my memory yet?" After an eternity of resting, Luna finally asked the infinite darkness before her. Her voice echoed endlessly, and it seemed like there was no one inside the void. Only the lonely maiden remained.

"Miss, it was you who had never given up, and with my authority, how could I force you?" A distorted noise resounded, coming from all direction. Brother Deaths had spoken, all three of them at the same time. In their speech, they remained respectful, and dared not do anything.

"Then, why did you kidnap me?" Once again, Luna kissed the cage, and multi-coloured sparks manifested, dancing around her to keep her companied.

"To save you from those mortals, Miss. It was impossible for us to interfere without giving away your position, so we have to play by the rules." Death of Memory spoke, and the two Deaths followed with an agreement.

"... Then, who am I?" The true question that plagued Luna's mind for a long time finally came out. The darkness stopped its motion, and time froze its flow. Everything waited quietly for the answer.

"Miss, we cannot answer such a question... Who you are, are who you are... Please understand, that Miss is powerful, and anything that involved Miss, if not handled delicately, would disappear like a flickering candle of Life... We are of no exception... No one is..." After that, Deaths remained silent, not willing to answer such a disastrous question.

"Nevermind then... I'll remain here, for all eternity... Until my soul turned white... It is my punishment, huh?" Luna's eyes turned cloudy as she submerged inside her memory, and in there, she slowly merged with the strange light that the book from Letianna had sent into her.

"Don't worry, Miss... He will come here, and we'll wait for his arrival..." The three Deaths spoke at the same time, and finally, space regained their movement, and time continued its flow.

60993044_p0.jpg

OOC: Some more mysteries and a trace of hope! Isn't this heart-warming and poetic? :blob_hug:

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"Ah, there you are. I'll let you finish up."

Breezily, Elaine exited the room, gently nudging Okarin into it as she did, and closed the door behind her.

She remained waiting outside the room for the slime to do...whatever the slime was planning to do. Then she called out again, in a tone quieter than her usual boisterous talking.

"I hope you didn't have any plans for the morning, because the Shogun has requested for a meeting. And I have a good idea of what she's going to talk about, so, yeah. Don't worry about it."

The Sefirot played with her ruby ring.

Okarin was shocked. They hadn't expected that Vi— ...no, Elaine... would come looking for them.

Okarin had been fully awake (insomnia >.<) at the time at when the ostrich and flying snake had snuck out of the shrine, and it took all of their self-control not to go sneaking after them. Regardless, the slime had slept fitfully the entire night, and Okarin had more-or-less assumed that the miko was an inseparable parasite accessory attached to Vicious/Elaine. Their presumption was that Elaine would spend the entire week glued to the flying snake's side.

It was completely outsode of their predictions that Elaine would actually come looking for Okarin today.

Their hand trembled slightly as they dressed themselves.

Elaine was waiting outside.

Okarin hadn't prepared for this...

...What to do..? ...What to do...?

The slime was a nervous wreck of insecurity.

Well, obviously, Okarin didn't have any plans, but what should Okarin say?

Should they be trying to impress Vicious? Or no — Elaine? But wait — Elaine wasn't Vicious... although... Elaine was controlling Vicious, so if Okarin enticed Elaine like to Okarin, then Elaine who was in Vicious would like Okarin, so Okarin could be with Vicious — except no — that wasn't the same as if Vicious liked Okarin — but at least impressing Elaine who was controlling Vicious would be better than nothing at all...? :blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

There was a dizzying flurry of confusing thoughts flying over Okarin's head.

Should they wear something different? Something nicer?

But wait — Okarin didn't have any nice clothes. :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

Shit! Miscalculation! :blob_no::blob_no::blob_no: Okarin hadn't planned for that at all.

Uh... um... um... flower!

Okarin took out a Twin-Flower and stuffed it in their hair.

They checked the mirror, and it looked alright...!

...Wait.

Was it too tacky...?

Should it be Tri-Flower instead...?

Or perhaps a Carnivorous Flower?

:blob_no::blob_no::blob_no: No-no-no, definitely not a Carn Flower. That was obviously trying too hard.

Okarin did not normally wear flowers.

Exasperated, Okarin tore the flower out of their hair.

Gahhh!!!!

In the end, they ran out of the door unadorned without wearing any flower. :blob_upset::blob_upset::blob_upset:

"Sorry for the wait," they panted, out of breath.

Okarin smiled weakly at Not-Vicious.

"I'm free... for the morning... I think?"

Bochi

Okarin was shocked. They hadn't expected that Vi— ...no, Elaine... would come looking for them.

Okarin had been fully awake (insomnia >.<) at the time at when the ostrich and flying snake had snuck out of the shrine, and it took all of their self-control not to go sneaking after them. Regardless, the slime had slept fitfully the entire night, and Okarin had more-or-less assumed that the miko was an inseparable parasite accessory attached to Vicious/Elaine. Their presumption was that Elaine would spend the entire week glued to the flying snake's side.

It was completely outsode of their predictions that Elaine would actually come looking for Okarin today.

Their hand trembled slightly as they dressed themselves.

Elaine was waiting outside.

Okarin hadn't prepared for this...

...What to do..? ...What to do...?

The slime was a nervous wreck of insecurity.

Well, obviously, Okarin didn't have any plans, but what should Okarin say?

Should they be trying to impress Vicious? Or no — Elaine? But wait — Elaine wasn't Vicious... although... Elaine was controlling Vicious, so if Okarin enticed Elaine like to Okarin, then Elaine who was in Vicious would like Okarin, so Okarin could be with Vicious — except no — that wasn't the same as if Vicious liked Okarin — but at least impressing Elaine who was controlling Vicious would be better than nothing at all...? :blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy::blob_dizzy:

There was a dizzying flurry of confusing thoughts flying over Okarin's head.

Should they wear something different? Something nicer?

But wait — Okarin didn't have any nice clothes. :blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock::blob_shock:

Shit! Miscalculation! :blob_no::blob_no::blob_no: Okarin hadn't planned for that at all.

Uh... um... um... flower!

Okarin took out a Twin-Flower and stuffed it in their hair.

They checked the mirror, and it looked alright...!

...Wait.

Was it too tacky...?

Should it be Tri-Flower instead...?

Or perhaps a Carnivorous Flower?

:blob_no::blob_no::blob_no: No-no-no, definitely not a Carn Flower. That was obviously trying too hard.

Okarin did not normally wear flowers.

Exasperated, Okarin tore the flower out of their hair.

Gahhh!!!!

In the end, they ran out of the door unadorned without wearing any flower. :blob_upset::blob_upset::blob_upset:

"Sorry for the wait," they panted, out of breath.

Okarin smiled weakly at Not-Vicious.

"I'm free... for the morning... I think?"

"Then let's be on our way. The Shogun's waiting in the Winter City so we'll have to descend the mountain. Do you want to go the dull way, or the exciting way?"

The Sefirot had this gleam in her eyes. She definitely wasn't kidding when she said that it would be exciting.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"Then let's be on our way. The Shogun's waiting in the Winter City so we'll have to descend the mountain. Do you want to go the dull way, or the exciting way?"

The Sefirot had this gleam in her eyes. She definitely wasn't kidding when she said that it would be exciting.

Okarin was still sneakily fixing their hair every time Elaine looked away.

"Ah, um~ whichever is easiest!"

Gah, there was still a knot!

Okarin was pulling at it, and they spoke rather distractedly as if it didn't really matter to them whichever it was.

Bochi

Okarin was still sneakily fixing their hair every time Elaine looked away.

"Ah, um~ whichever is easiest!"

Gah, there was still a knot!

Okarin was pulling at it, and they spoke rather distractedly as if it didn't really matter to them whichever it was.

"Exciting way it is then. I'd advise you to grab on tightly, because it's going to be a long way down~"

Elaine picked up Okarin with both hands, and started running for the edge, grinning. She didn't say a word, and neither did she display her wings immediately.

The Sefirot just smiled mischievously, obviously up to no good.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"Exciting way it is then. I'd advise you to grab on tightly, because it's going to be a long way down~"

Elaine picked up Okarin with both hands, and started running for the edge, grinning. She didn't say a word, and neither did she display her wings.

The Sefirot just smiled mischievously, obviously up to no good.

—Tightly?

Those words echoed in Okarin's mind, and it didn't trigger any alarm at first.

It was more of delayed reaction.

—Wait, what?!

Okarin suddenly had a sense of deja-vu. Where had something like this happened before...?

The slime person felt themselves being lifted, the Okarin's corebeat quickened.

Vicious was...

Was...!

!!!

Vicious was holding them (!!!!!!!!!!!)

Frankly, Okarin freaked out right away.

"$#@!G#%&!!!!"

In fact, Okarin did the very opposite of holding on tight and practically rocketed out Elaine's grasp.

Even Okarin had not expected themselves to reflexively act in this way.

They didn't realize that they were so...

...weak....

...to Vicious's (Elaine's) touch.

It was like being jabbed or tickled in an especially sensitive spot. The slime person recoiled and yelped upon being picked up, much like a stray cat that had been picked up suddenly without warning.

This sent them careening into the air.

In complete free fall.

Bochi

—Tightly?

Those words echoed in Okarin's mind, and it didn't trigger any alarm at first.

It was more of delayed reaction.

—Wait, what?!

Okarin suddenly had a sense of deja-vu. Where had something like this happened before...?

The slime person felt themselves being lifted, the Okarin's corebeat quickened.

Vicious was...

Was...!

!!!

Vicious was holding them (!!!!!!!!!!!)

Frankly, Okarin freaked out right away.

"$#@!G#%&!!!!"

In fact, Okarin did the very opposite of holding on tight and practically rocketed out Elaine's grasp.

Even Okarin had not expected themselves to reflexively act in this way.

They didn't realize that they were so...

...weak....

...to Vicious's (Elaine's) touch.

It was like being jabbed or tickled in an especially sensitive spot. The slime person recoiled and yelped upon being picked up, much like a stray cat that had been picked up suddenly without warning.

This sent them careening into the air.

In complete free fall.

"..."

The Sefirot stared blankly at the sudden vacancy in their arms. Then slowed to a stop near the edge and stared below. As expected, the slime was tumbling in mid-air.

Briefly, Elaine was tempted to see the outcome of a slime hitting the ground from high up---they did bounce, after all---but shrugging, she hopped off the edge as well.

I doubt Okarin knows what aerodynamics are.

So she just tucked herself into as narrow a frame as possible, and aimed straight down. The fall was seven or eight kilometres, give or take a couple hundred metres, and she'd really prefer to have an allowance of at least one kilometre to spread her wings.

That left the rest to catch up to the falling slime.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

"..."

The Sefirot stared blankly at the sudden vacancy in their arms. Then slowed to a stop near the edge and stared below. As expected, the slime was tumbling in mid-air.

Briefly, Elaine was tempted to see the outcome of a slime hitting the ground from high up---they did bounce, after all---but shrugging, she hopped off the edge as well.

I doubt Okarin knows what aerodynamics are.

So she just tucked herself into as narrow a frame as possible, and aimed straight down. The fall was seven or eight kilometres, give or take a couple hundred metres, and she'd really prefer to have an allowance of at least one kilometre to spread her wings.

That left the rest to catch up to the falling slime.

:blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no:

Okarin messed up!!

The slime person rubbed their head in exasperation as they tumbled through the sky.

Why did they have to be such an idiot?

Out of all possible days to be jumpy... it had to be today...?!

Elaine didn't hate them now, did she?

:blob_upset: :blob_upset: :blob_upset:

The wind whistled by Okarin's ears.

And yes Elaine was 100% correct.

The slime person had absolutely zero clue about flying. Instead, Okarin tumbled randomly as they quietly pondered the meaning of life.

...This was..

...A surprisingly long fall.

Did the ground disappear...?

Why was it taking so long for the ground to come...?

Bochi

:blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no: :blob_no:

Okarin messed up!!

The slime person rubbed their head in exasperation as they tumbled through the sky.

Why did they have to be such an idiot?

Out of all possible days to be jumpy... it had to be today...?!

Elaine didn't hate them now, did she?

:blob_upset: :blob_upset: :blob_upset:

The wind whistled by Okarin's ears.

And yes Elaine was 100% correct.

The slime person had absolutely zero clue about flying. Instead, Okarin tumbled randomly as they quietly pondered the meaning of life.

...This was..

...A surprisingly long fall.

Did the ground disappear...?

Why was it taking so long for the ground to come...?

She was still a fair distance from the slime, but at least the Sefirot was slowly catching up. Elaine took a chance and started shouting, hoping that the words were loud enough to travel over the wind.

"OKARIN, STRETCH OUT! DON'T CURL INTO A BALL! STRETCH YOUR LIMBS OUT FLAT!"

It was worrying how quickly they were running out of airtime. Each kilometre went away before she realized it, and unlike the previous night there were plenty of people down in Fuyu going about their business. And plenty starting to look up at the falling slime.

She had no doubt that if things went poorly, there would be a whole crowd waiting at the impact zone to stare.

Bochi

A Sefirot In Training [CLOSED]

"That's where you'll be going for your next assignment, Lazuli."

"Yes, Sensei."

"...Do you not have questions?"

"No, Sensei."

"...Really?"

"Yes, Sensei."

"...Could you give an answer that's not just two syllables?"

"Yes, Sensei. I can."

The lady sitting by the oak desk groaned, holding up one hand to reposition the monocle that hung over her left eye. The other was wrapped in an eyepatch.

"...The assignment I gave you. Recite it from memory."

The girl fiddled with her coat as she replied slowly.

"Go to Tonia."

"Uh-huh."

"Find the source."

"Yep, go on."

"Come back here."

"NO! The next step is to FIX the SOURCE! Not come back here!"

"Un, Sensei."

The woman pulled at her own wolf ears in frustration.

"Very well, if you understood the assignment, then get out. Don't come back until you do. And don't reply."

The girl nodded noiselessly and went over to the circle drawn into the ground. Right before the magic teleported away, she looked back.

"Bye, Sensei."

It was still two words. The Third Sefirot smacked her face with one hand, and groaned.

*****​

That was two days ago. That morning, a girl materialized in a clearing a few miles outside Scribel city, carrying all her equipment with her. First she took a look around, then she took a look at all her stuff.

"Zzz~"

Then she took a nap.

"Un. Have to eat now."

Getting up, the girl packed her stuff neatly and set off for Scribel, sniffing the air as she walked.

"Sensei said, um...to find Tenth. Un."

Having the mission's contents somewhat drastically altered, Lazuli nodded in self-satisfaction, and left.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

She was still a fair distance from the slime, but at least the Sefirot was slowly catching up. Elaine took a chance and started shouting, hoping that the words were loud enough to travel over the wind.

"OKARIN, STRETCH OUT! DON'T CURL INTO A BALL! STRETCH YOUR LIMBS OUT FLAT!"

It was worrying how quickly they were running out of airtime. Each kilometre went away before she realized it, and unlike the previous night there were plenty of people down in Fuyu going about their business. And plenty starting to look up at the falling slime.

She had no doubt that if things went poorly, there would be a whole crowd waiting at the impact zone to stare.

—Hm? Vicious's voice?

Okarin somersaulted a few times through the air, struggling to paddle as if they were swimming (note: flying is not swimming), and they somehow managed to get themselves to face backwards.

Oh look! Vicious (Elaine) was coming after them!

Somehow, that made the slime feel slightly giddy and warm on the inside.

It felt nice to be chased.

Should they go faster?

How does a slime fall faster, Okarin wondered?

They flailed their arms a little bit, as if trying to swim downwards.

—Faster! Faster!

Obviously, that didn't work.

Unbeknownst to Okarin, they were in fact increasing their drag by attempting to swim through the air.

Clearly the solution was to... spin their arms even faster! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

Okarin was frustrated at the air. Why couldn't it be easy to comprehend like a river or lake?

—Go faster, gravity! You're too slow!

Bochi

—Hm? Vicious's voice?

Okarin somersaulted a few times through the air, struggling to paddle as if they were swimming (note: flying is not swimming), and they somehow managed to get themselves to face backwards.

Oh look! Vicious (Elaine) was coming after them!

Somehow, that made the slime feel slightly giddy and warm on the inside.

It felt nice to be chased.

Should they go faster?

How does a slime fall faster, Okarin wondered?

They flailed their arms a little bit, as if trying to swim downwards.

—Faster! Faster!

Obviously, that didn't work.

Unbeknownst to Okarin, they were in fact increasing their drag by attempting to swim through the air.

Clearly the solution was to... spin their arms even faster! :blob_happy: :blob_happy: :blob_happy:

Okarin was frustrated at the air. Why couldn't it be easy to comprehend like a river or lake?

—Go faster, gravity! You're too slow!

...What's the little moron doing now?

She wasn't the Third, but Elaine doubted even her Sefirot senpai could have understood just what the heck Okarin was doing. And neither did she have the time to consider properly, seeing how things were. They weren't that far from hitting the ground.

Guess I'll do it myself.

Having resigned to more people noticing anyway, Elaine sighed and unfurled her six wings. Her falling speed slowed down, but with a massive beat of three sets of huge wings, the Sefirot plunged downwards much faster than before.

"OKARIN, STAY STILL!"

She was definitely going to scold the slime afterwards, even if it was technically her suggestion in the first place. And now that she wasn't in a hurry to catch Okarin anymore, the Sefirot took the time to enjoy the sensation of flying.

Let's see. Might as well make it look amazing!

Five seconds later, the Sefirot blew past the falling slime and continued heading downwards. And just before she hit the ground, Elaine pulled out of the dive and swooped back up.

Every angel had wings. Matured ones like her had three sets, white on the left side and black on the right side, and could more than bear one aloft. And then there was the gold trimmings at the tips --- symbolic of a Sefirot. They sparkled much like the very stars their light reflected from. And now all six had unfurled to their full length, flapping in three-part harmony as Elaine held her catch in her arms, and spoke 'lovingly'.

"You little idiot. Don't throw away your life like that. If I had been any more of a heartless girl, you'd have gone splat onto the floor instead."

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

...What's the little moron doing now?

She wasn't the Third, but Elaine doubted even her Sefirot senpai could have understood just what the heck Okarin was doing. And neither did she have the time to consider properly, seeing how things were. They weren't that far from hitting the ground.

Guess I'll do it myself.

Having resigned to more people noticing anyway, Elaine sighed and unfurled her six wings. Her falling speed slowed down, but with a massive beat of three sets of huge wings, the Sefirot plunged downwards much faster than before.

"OKARIN, STAY STILL!"

She was definitely going to scold the slime afterwards, even if it was technically her suggestion in the first place. And now that she wasn't in a hurry to catch Okarin anymore, the Sefirot took the time to enjoy the sensation of flying.

Let's see. Might as well make it look amazing!

Five seconds later, the Sefirot blew past the falling slime and continued heading downwards. And just before she hit the ground, Elaine pulled out of the dive and swooped back up.

Every angel had wings. Matured ones like her had three sets, white on the left side and black on the right side, and could more than bear one aloft. And then there was the gold trimmings at the tips --- symbolic of a Sefirot. They sparkled much like the very stars their light reflected from. And now all six had unfurled to their full length, flapping in three-part harmony as Elaine held her catch in her arms, and spoke 'lovingly'.

"You little idiot. Don't throw away your life like that. If I had been any more of a heartless girl, you'd have gone splat onto the floor instead."

A bird shot past Okarin and... and...

It was Vicious (Elaine)!

:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

A flying ostrich!!!!!

It was incredible! Okarin remembered the time that Vicious had told them that ostriches couldn't fly, although the slime person had been confused because Vicious never quite looked like much of a bird to begin with.

But now it made sense!

"What a pretty bird," Okarin mumbled, in a daze.

Of course, the slime person completely misunderstood that those were in fact angel wings. Okarin had never seen an angel before, and to the best of their comprehension, an ostrich was a bird so therefore those were ostrich wings!

As usual, Okarin was a total mess in front of Vicious (Elaine).

"You have pretty wings," Okarin whispered, totally spellbound as they were caught in Elaine's arms, and oblivious as usual to the Sefirot's admonishment of slimes going 'splat'.

Bochi

A bird shot past Okarin and... and...

It was Vicious (Elaine)!

:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

A flying ostrich!!!!!

It was incredible! Okarin remembered the time that Vicious had told them that ostriches couldn't fly, although the slime person had been confused because Vicious never quite looked like much of a bird to begin with.

But now it made sense!

"What a pretty bird," Okarin mumbled, in a daze.

Of course, the slime person completely misunderstood that those were in fact angel wings. Okarin had never seen an angel before, and to the best of their comprehension, an ostrich was a bird so therefore those were ostrich wings!

As usual, Okarin was a total mess in front of Vicious (Elaine).

"You have pretty wings," Okarin whispered, totally spellbound as they were caught in Elaine's arms, and oblivious as usual to the Sefirot's admonishment of slimes going 'splat'.

"I see."

Finally, she had an inkling on why the Liberi was at a loss at how to deal with Okarin. And for the first time in a while, the Tenth Sefirot got annoyed.

Well, if she's going to ask me to help her with this, then I'll deal with it in my manner. It's not a pleasant topic by any means, but the later this gets addressed, the bigger a problem it'll be.

Elaine looked down. The two of them were hovering at the height of maybe a kilometre, and from what she could see, directly below was part of Sei's river. Okarin was a slime. Slimes were resistant to blunt damage. Falling was part of blunt damage. She checked with her senpai. A fall from that height wouldn't kill Okarin. Everything lined up together nicely.

"Try not to die."

With those words, the expressionless Sefirot released their grip and allowed the slime to fall, and from her position she watched, her wings flapping softly in the breeze.