EVALUATION
Quest - Evaluation Needed

> > >
Copper Mine [GH0504]
  • Sponsor: Adventurer's Guild
  • Required Level: 5
Objectives:
  • Go to the copper mine shafts.
  • Collect 5 Copper Ore++ (excellent quality)
Gelderholm copper is some of the finest in the continent.
Good bronze starts with excellent ore, unblemished in quality.
These ore veins are this heart of the city, but they are unusually quiet.
With the war underway, the mines are short of manpower.
Beware of cave monsters in the tunnels.
Rewards:
  • Money: 20 G
  • Other: n/a
> > >
Arriving here on Gelderholm, we both immediately sought a shelter to vacate; to which our surprise was the cost of expenditure. It was understandable due to the ongoing war of the dwarves. Moving on to other matters at hand, the city itself is rowdy and bustling with constant noise of either drunkards or work.

To get a better understanding of city, it was best to do some local work. Heading over to an established guild, we picked up copper mining and headed to a mine shaft.

Arriving there, miners would come and go; pick and drop pickaxes along the way. We grabbed our own pickaxes and headed into the mine.

As we walked in the tunnels, rocks and ores being dug out reverberated through the tunnels and the only light we ever saw was either powered by oil or torches. Since there were no railroads for a minecart, I had Iris carry a wooden box for now. Seeing a good spot on one of the walls, we started mining away. Digging into the tunnel walls, I could see a rusty colored vein; thinking it was copper, I mined away.

Looking at the piece of chunk I mined, anywhere I looked at it always gave of that rusted look. I had to mine more of the same quality while Iris gathered the lesser ores that I didn’t bother looking at.

I got tired and had to switch with Iris for now, it didn’t take long for her to get tired though so I had to switch with her; despite me not having enough rest. I lost track of time when I finally got the last pure rusted ore for the job; with this we have five pure rusted ores and a box full of mostly rusted ores. I suppose we’ll keep the box since I doubt the guild would accept them any less.

We head back to the guild and submitted the pure ores along with a report; Iris went back to our inn to store the box of good copper ores.

Greeting to you Guild

We have partaken onto a task that requires the provision of excellent copper. I offer these five pure looking copper ores and hope they are deemed acceptable.

At service to you, Lancer Reival and Lady Iris.
Well done. This copper will do very nicely :blob_uwu: - Alias
OOC: Not in Geldorholm, don't know if this works :sweating_profusely:
Rewards:

Bochi

Quest (Not Yet Evaluated)

The Witch's 'Assistant' Part IV (Once Per Person)
Sponsor
: Black Witch Shiori
Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Find out what is ailing the Black Witch
  • Obtain medicine OR
  • Obtain cure
Description: Shiori's head hurts...Shiori must have accidentally breathed in the fumes when stirring today's concoction. Shiori's feeling quite under the weather right now, so could someone come take Shiori's headache away? It's fine even if it's not a complete cure, so long as it can lighten this infernal headache...

Rewards:
  • Gold: 50 G
  • Depending on completion, varying amount of knowledge on a single random spell (Please exercise common sense, thanks.)

Before leaving town for Gelderholm. Zorion had thought to visit the Black witch of Scribel one last time. While he had mixed feeling about the witch, he must do his due diligence and pay her the proper respect. On the one hand she showed Zorion a hellish future that still occational haunts his dreams, on the other her potion turned him in to a Triton, and that gave him back his voice.

Helping her out would be in some way repaying her. Zorion was no healer and if the brewing of a potion was needed the witch would have easily made one herself. Could something be hindering her from making a potion? Zorion had to find out.

If even if I am no help at all, I can at least say I tried

When he came upon the witch's lodgings, Zorion gave the door a good knock, but the door simply swung wide, and no one came to the door.

Suspicious. he thought.

Upon entering, he saw the witch. Her head resting on the table, her breathing sharp and erratic. Something was wrong.

He looked around for clues. And spotted apples, "Hey, Bryan, do you know what happened?"

"I am not Bryan! I am Roger. Bryan IS DEAD! She killed him!"

"Ooooookay. Sorry to hear about Bryan... but what's going on?"

"Stupid human, thinks she got a headache, keeps trying to cure it. Even got people to come in to fix 'er up, But then it gets worst again. That's what YOU Get! It's karma for eating Bryan!"

"You are saying Bryan was poisonous!?"

"WHAT? Don't be DAFT! We apples are the bestest most nutritious thing in the world" *Spit* " Poison... Bahhh you go get your head checked! No! Not poison. It's karma!"

Zorion looked around the room, Shiori, seems stable, but was not exactly all together and was mumbling, "Shiori... Shiori need.."

She seems to be phasing in and out, no quite knowing what was happening.

Should I find a healer?

A potion maker would not so carelessly ingest poison, was it fumes like the quest said, it seemed too serious for just fumes... and if it was then they would have long cured it by now... unless.

"Roger, had anyone else been in here?"

"Adventurers. Like you. You lot have been in"

"No no, others. Someone else that was here, maybe when the witch went out."

Roger appeared to be in thought, and then turned to the apple next to it (OOC: HOW!?), "Hey babe, you remember when you told me someone's been in when I was sleepin?"

"I SAID. it sounded like someone's been in, I didn't see on account of I was looking the other way (OOC: ???)"

Zorion leaned in closer, "and what did it sound like?"

"Ah~They were walkin about, moving things around, then they must have stood on a table.." The apple looked towards Roger, "It was the shakin. Remember? That's when you woke up"

"Ah yeah, that's right, thanks babe *kiss*" Roger nodded remembering.

Zorion looked up at the cross beam over head. Was something there?

He gently lifted Shiori off the table so she was leaning back into her chair. And then he climbed on the table.

Something was not quite right like there was concealment magic of some kind. Throwing a orbs of light made distortions on an object hidden on the cross beam.

Drawing his long dagger, he swept the top of the beam, at first only dust fell, then a clank, something hard! A rock, no a crystal fell and landed on the table!

"AHHH!!! the world is ending!!" The apples screamed in terror.

Jumping off the table. Zorion examined the crystal, it was a dark purple and occasionally black wisps of energy seem to rise off it. He did not want to do anything inappropriate.. but when he held the crystal closer to the witch, winces of pain flashed across the her face.

"Hmm... " Promptly placing the crystal on the table Zorion smashed it to pieces with the pommel of his dagger, as the pieces started to disintegrate he gathered the residuals with wind magic and send it out the window.

Just to be safe.

When the witch woke up Zorion explained what happened, It appeared that someone with a grudge must have placed a curse on her.

But admittedly smashing the crystal was a bit reckless. But the witch did not seem to mind. In fact the whole curse things did not seem to bother her as much as Zorion thought it should.

The witch simply ushered him away, and was busy with a new idea.
"...What's this? An after-action report?"

*Flip*

"Umu, it seems to have solved the problem, so here you go...here's a sack with the stuff inside."

Rewards:
  • 50 G
  • Spell - Maelstrom of Bacon: Summons a maelstrom of...you guessed it. Bacon. Uncooked.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Report - Appraised
Joint Military Exercises [GH0505]
Objectives:
  • Report to the Gelderholm barracks.
  • Conduct a patrol exercise with the dwarven military.
  • Demonstrate competency in a military environment.
  • Perform a satisfactory job.
We don't got the luxury of time, but I'm in charge of you new recruits.I don't care what kind of place you came from, but you listen to my orders here.My orders, you hear me? If I tell you attack, then you attack.Don't be that goddamn idiot who fires an arrow without the signal.And by the Balrog's Breath, don't fling those fireballs senselessly like an idiot.The tunnels are fragile, and you never know when there's gas in the rock.If you cause an explosion, you'll bury all of us alive!Forget the hydra — you'll get us all killed first!

Rewards:
Signed by Obsinase, the Commander of 253rd squad of the Gelderholm Military Unit

I'm writing this in order to guarantee that Solet indeed finished her patrol exercise with us. However, for future reference, she did not bear any demeanour like any women, or any human beings, for that matter. The word 'weary' best described her disposition, but it was also deceptive, as she was not tired in any sense, physically, at least.

It was like Solet was suicidal, but the lady herself never seemed to be bothered with life and death, or anything really. She would follow every command, and perform it too perfect, too 'in-humane'. She was too mechanical, despite having her own consciousness, and it... frightened me.

In conclusion, Solet was a hypercompetent soldier, but for some reason, I felt strange when facing her lifeless gaze, and my instinct told me that, she was too mechanical, and too lifeless. Her gaze felt, out of this world, and it was making my hair stood up every time I looked into her eyes...

If possible, please, do not deploy her... You are free to ignore my warning, but let me tell you, my instinct is rarely wrong.

Last edited:
Evaluation

Signed by Obsinase, the Commander of 253rd squad of the Gelderholm Military Unit

I'm writing this in order to guarantee that Solet indeed finished her patrol exercise with us. However, for future reference, she did not bear any demeanour like any women, or any human beings, for that matter. The word 'weary' best described her disposition, but it was also deceptive, as she was not tired in any sense, physically, at least.

It was like Solet was suicidal, but the lady herself never seemed to be bothered with life and death, or anything really. She would follow every command, and perform it too perfect, too 'in-humane'. She was too mechanical, despite having her own consciousness, and it... frightened me.

In conclusion, Solet was a hypercompetent soldier, but for some reason, I felt strange when facing her lifeless gaze, and my instinct told me that, she was too mechanical, and too lifeless. Her gaze felt, out of this world, and it was making my hair stood up every time I looked into her eyes...

If possible, please, do not deploy her... You are free to ignore my warning, but let me tell you, my instinct is rarely wrong.

"That is worrying, We will let the Guildmaster know, may be some type of R&R could be imposed upon her, thankyou for bringing it to our attention."

Reward

OOC: Please mark report evaluated

Reciful

APPRAISED

A pure white girl holding a bundle of flowers approach a slime sitting restlessly in a bench near a park where many tree grows.

The White Girl gaze at the nervous Gray slime person in front of her with her Blood red pupils containing a winter like coldness.

Then..

"Here's your flowers " the White girl said in a monotone voice.

She pass the flower to the slime, then the white girl just simply stand there motionless as if waiting for something.

Leaving the Slime person extremely confused.

Find me a pretty flower!
  • Sponsor: Okarin
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Find an especially pretty flower!
  • Deliver it to Okarin.
I need a wardrobe upgrade so I can impress Vicious! :blob_upset:
I want a pretty flower for my hair!​
Help me find the prettiest flower around!​
Rewards:

Character: Reciful 'Innocent malice'
Lvl: 5 Rank E
Class: Villainess
Race: Children of Chaos

Quest name: Find me a flower!

Quest Report:
I was about to do my daily strolling outside the city & play with some wild slimes, insect, & small animals such a forest rats kicking them to death. Then noticing this request I might as well do it while I'm at it.

Long story short I did not find any suitable flower but all of them is extremely poisonous... How did I know? Let just say with the help of few small animals & some Monsters(goblins) who became quite a good lab rats for experime--- *Ahem*... became a great help to determine it for me.... Ok?

Since no suitable flowers around the forest I ask for a assistance of a fairy & Since a can still see Fairies so I catch one & threatened that if she did not cooperate I shall cook her for lunch.

With the fairy guiding me she lead me to a hidden underground cave somewhere near the river under water. I don't need to breath I'm not human anyway, so I dive & entered the cave.

After walking for several minute in darkness with the fairy still in my hands. We reach a vast open space hidden underground. where many unique animals, & plants grows.

From there I make the Fairy find me a suitable flower for convenience. Eventually she directed me to a field of flower.

The fairy said the flowers have no name but its a magical flower that changes it colors & appearance when day or night time comes. Allowing the animal Living in this cave to use it as some short of clock devices to determine if its night or day already.

I pick the nameless flower which the fairy swears its not poisonous or wherever & added that the flowers helps keeping evil away, then she looks at me questioningly I wonder why?.... Anyway, Sensing no lie from her I take a bunch of it.

Taking it outside the cave & letting the fairy have her freedom back.

And I go back to the city holding a bundle of this mysterious flower... The end.

images (3).jpeg

Day time.

IMG_20200325_180250.JPG

Night time.

Last edited:

Epsil

EVALUATED
> > >
Harvest Season [SC0105]
  • Required Level: 1
Objectives:
  • Assist a farmer with their crops.
  • Chase away any pests.
Farmers in the Scribel Region are always in need of temporary labor.
Head out to rural farmland and get reconnected with nature.
Beware: Pests and bugs are slightly bigger here than you might expect!
Rewards:
  • Money: 10 G
  • Other: A basket of fresh produce
> > >
I headed towards the Scribel Farm Lands, with my head held high, and an empty wallet. I was mad.

Damn Bitch. I shouldn't have had to pay.

The more I thought about it, the heavier my steps became, and the angrier I looked. Eventually reaching the a large Farm.

Damn. Damn. Ok I'm over it.

Feeling less angry, I knocked on the Farmer's house.

A green haired man opened the door.

"Eh? I don't want your scraps kid."

"I'm not a kid. I'm here for the Harvest Season quest."

"You sure? Farm works going to be hard for a pipsqueak like you. You sh-"

"Oi.", Zephyx interrupted. "I came here for the quest, let me do it."

"Look. No offence, but you aren't worth 15G. You're barely even worth 1G. So get lost!", the man yelled as he slammed the door.

Mother Fucker.

I decided to take the high road. I left the farm quickly though not as quick as the pests were eating his lettuce. Well it's his problem not mine.

The next farm I went to was a much smaller farm. I could see an old man working hard to tend to his crops. He noticed me and waved hello. I waved back.

"What brings you here son?"

"I'm here for the Summer Harvest quest."

"Oh great! I need some help myself. Grab a hoe from that shed.", he said, pointing towards a dainty wooden shack.

"Okay."

I ploughed the dirt over and over again, beating it into submission. I made sure to bury all the dead weeds under the upturned dirt, so that the soil would absorb the nutrients. After that, I carefully seeded the ploughed farmlands with some hay seeds, making sure they were adequately spaced.

Zebadiah, the old man, was a really nice guy. He was very calm, but worked like a mad man. Imagine a calm faced wild boar, that charged at incredible speeds. That was Zebadiah. We bonded over our mutual love of plants, and it turns out that Zebidiah was a fellow plant enthusiast.
He regularly documents the environment of his farm. Things like the movement of animals and the total amount of animals, the amount and species of each plant that appears each season. Pretty much anything he saw.

He gave me a small sandwich, before bidding me good bye.
Well~ Well~

Hi there

I'm the one who will be Evaluating your report for today.

As for My name you may call me Reciful.

Now lets get down to the business shall we? Let see~...pfff... aha-ahahahahaha!! *Ahem* sorry for My Unsightliness~ well that was amusing, if it were me I would definitely curse that man for his rude behavior giving him endless nightmare each night *Smile*

Anyway good job, & you like plants?... Only few Adventurer here like plant how rare~

Here's your reward...

Have a good day & farewell for now see you soon Mister Adventurer~ *bows*

Last edited:

Epsil

EVALUATION
Unevaluated

A pure white girl holding a bundle of flowers approach a slime sitting restlessly in a bench near a park where many tree grows.

The White Girl gaze at the nervous Gray slime person in front of her with her Blood red pupils containing a winter like coldness.

Then..

"Here's your flowers " the White girl said in a monotone voice.

She pass the flower to the slime, then the white girl just simply stand there motionless as if waiting for something.

Leaving the Slime person extremely confused.

Character: Reciful 'Innocent malice'

Quest name: Find me a flower!

Quest Report:
I was about to do my daily strolling outside the city & play with some wild slimes, insect, & small animals such a forest rats kicking them to death. Then noticing this request I might as well do it while I'm at it.

Long story short I did not find any suitable flower but all of them is extremely poisonous... How did I know? Let just say with the help of few small animals & some Monsters(goblins) who became quite a good lab rats for experime--- *Ahem*... became a great help to determine it for me.... Ok?

Since no suitable flowers around the forest I ask for a assistance of a fairy & Since a can still see Fairies so I catch one & threatened that if she did not cooperate I shall cook her for lunch.

With the fairy guiding me she lead me to a hidden underground cave somewhere near the river under water. I don't need to breath I'm not human anyway, so I dive & entered the cave.

After walking for several minute in darkness with the fairy still in my hands. We reach a vast open space hidden underground. where many unique animals, & plants grows.

From there I make the Fairy find me a suitable flower for convenience. Eventually she directed me to a field of flower.

The fairy said the flowers have no name but its a magical flower that changes it colors & appearance when day or night time comes. Allowing the animal Living in this cave to use it as some short of clock devices to determine if its night or day already.

I pick the nameless flower which the fairy swears its not poisonous or wherever & added that the flowers helps keeping evil away, then she looks at me questioningly I wonder why?.... Anyway, Sensing no lie from her I take a bunch of it.

Taking it outside the cave & letting the fairy have her freedom back.

And I go back to the city holding a bundle of this mysterious flower... The end.

What? A Mysterious flower? Where! Pleeeeaasseee telll me you still have some. I'll make a deal for some. - Zephyx
Rewards:

Reciful

APPRAISED

Dire Wolf Subjugation [SC0403]
  • Required Level: 4
Objectives:
  • Eliminate dire wolves.
  • Collect 3 dire wolf pelts.
Dire wolves are fearsome creatures known to attack humans.They are larger and more vicious than ordinary wolves.Hunt them to make the forest a safer place. Rewards:
  • Money: 16 G
  • Other
Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'

Quest name: Dire Wolfs Subjugation

Quest report:
I went towards the Plain of the north the place where I Die & Reborn again. I remember While absording life for My incarnation. I'm sure I saw some cautious Wolf in that Prairie.

I indeed encounter some normal wolf... Being lead by a Dire wolf. Sadly there is only one Dire wolf.

The normal wolf were quite easy they are indeed fast but not Durable their bone & flesh easily breaks under My increased strength & relentless barrages of punch & kicks.

When the Dire wolf finally join, it became quite Troublesome. They became more coordinated I suffered some scratches & bites all over My body luckily My Demonic Black Blood is Poisonous for Normal Being including wild life. Slowly their moves became disordered & fall into madness they start fighting among themselves making it easy for me to kill them.

The Dire wolf run away when it notice its in disadvantage... I followed it.

After a few minutes of chasing, the Dire wolf suddenly stop & look at me arrogantly somehow. Soon after, behind it two more Dire wolf show up... So it lures me to where its comrade it seems... And a really troublesome fight starts.

It became long and annoying. I & the 3 dire wolfs fought for a whole day.

They are quite intelligent as they did not dare to bite me. they were wary of my black blood which is poisonous for them & simply use their claws to tear me apart taking advantage of their agility against me.

After a whole day Finally, night falls both me & the wolfs were wounded but I'm in much severe condition than them covered in dirt & blood My left arm practically amputated by their claws. Thanks to the Pain Alleviation Effect on one of my skill I dont feel too much.

Well their luck run out. When Night falls signaled My win, basically the entire place became my domain due to the darkness. When they about to do the finishing blow pouncing at me. they instead got skewered by shadowy Spike's that emerges below from the darkness of night which caught them all off guard.

Still alive I take out My Beloved Axe from my shadow use my Remaining Right hand & repeatedly brandished My Axe down at them throughout the night finally Killing them one by one.

After that well I'm wounded My left arm is lost. Collapsed on the spot after I make sure to store the 3 dire wolfs body inside my shadow.

When I woke up I Devoured the remains of the other normal wolfs which I also stored beforehand eating them to regain strength & Heal Myself.... Although it will take some time to regenerate my lost arm.

"Here Three dire wolfs... I have no knowledge of dismantling, so I'll leave this to the guild to handle"

said By the white girl with a missing left hand as she take out 3 dead wolfs inside her shadow. Within the Guild hall.

Last edited:

Reciful

EVALUATION

UNEVALUATED

I headed towards the Scribel Farm Lands, with my head held high, and an empty wallet. I was mad.

Damn Bitch. I shouldn't have had to pay.

The more I thought about it, the heavier my steps became, and the angrier I looked. Eventually reaching the a large Farm.

Damn. Damn. Ok I'm over it.

Feeling less angry, I knocked on the Farmer's house.

A green haired man opened the door.

"Eh? I don't want your scraps kid."

"I'm not a kid. I'm here for the Harvest Season quest."

"You sure? Farm works going to be hard for a pipsqueak like you. You sh-"

"Oi.", Zephyx interrupted. "I came here for the quest, let me do it."

"Look. No offence, but you aren't worth 15G. You're barely even worth 1G. So get lost!", the man yelled as he slammed the door.

Mother Fucker.

I decided to take the high road. I left the farm quickly though not as quick as the pests were eating his lettuce. Well it's his problem not mine.

The next farm I went to was a much smaller farm. I could see an old man working hard to tend to his crops. He noticed me and waved hello. I waved back.

"What brings you here son?"

"I'm here for the Summer Harvest quest."

"Oh great! I need some help myself. Grab a hoe from that shed.", he said, pointing towards a dainty wooden shack.

"Okay."

I ploughed the dirt over and over again, beating it into submission. I made sure to bury all the dead weeds under the upturned dirt, so that the soil would absorb the nutrients. After that, I carefully seeded the ploughed farmlands with some hay seeds, making sure they were adequately spaced.

Zebadiah, the old man, was a really nice guy. He was very calm, but worked like a mad man. Imagine a calm faced wild boar, that charged at incredible speeds. That was Zebadiah. We bonded over our mutual love of plants, and it turns out that Zebidiah was a fellow plant enthusiast.
He regularly documents the environment of his farm. Things like the movement of animals and the total amount of animals, the amount and species of each plant that appears each season. Pretty much anything he saw.

He gave me a small sandwich, before bidding me good bye.

Well~ Well~

Hi there

I'm the one who will be Evaluating your report for today.

As for My name you may call me Reciful.

Now lets get down to the business shall we? Let see~...pfff... aha-ahahahahaha!! *Ahem* sorry for My Unsightliness~ well that was amusing, if it were me I would definitely curse that man for his rude behavior giving him endless nightmare each night *Smile*

Anyway good job, & you like plants?... Only few Adventurer here like plant how rare~

Here's your reward...

Have a good day & farewell for now see you soon Mister Adventurer~ *bows*

Vanus

evaluated
Find me a pretty flower!
  • Sponsor: Okarin
  • Required Level: 3
Objectives:
  • Find an especially pretty flower!
  • Deliver it to Okarin.
I need a wardrobe upgrade so I can impress Vicious! :blob_upset:
I want a pretty flower for my hair!​
Help me find the prettiest flower around!​
Rewards:
"The prettiest flower in all the land? Well at least an extremely pretty flower that no one could mistake for any random flower. Hmm." The nicest and prettiest flower I'd seen was out during the bandit torture session. Yeah the flower that got splashed with the little dribbles of blood and had little flecks burnt off it and ashes leaving charred marks over the flower. I wonder if it's still at the battle site? I can go check no harm in it really and at the same time I can go and torture another bandit hopefully! Though this one is going to be tortured to death no one else needs to know this is going on!

The battle sight was empty sadly nothing there and so my true journey began finding the flower that I believed was the prettiest flower in the land. There that flower. The one sitting under the carriage wheel that was the one that needed to be given to the girl. It was radiant and beautiful in my mind it beat out all the other ones in the surroundings even the one in my memory from here the most beautiful flower I'd seen in this world. It was crushed under a wheel it had blood staining it's surface there where a few charred holes in the flower it was the perfect flower to pick for someone in my mind. It'd last the 2 day journey back most definitely. I have of course seen flowers more beautiful the poppy flowers on the beaches of Gallipoli on the throneworld come to mind. Blood flecked stained permanently by the blood of the ANZAC and Ottoman soldiers blood. The horses the dogs and all the other creatures all mixed with the gunpowder, ash and explosive shards shattering the flowers stems and petals.

The flower I doubted would attract the sponsor and if they did not like it I'd of course keep it it reminded me a fair amount of my home and the warring battlefields of the Imperium. The bloodshed staining the world and the raging fires and ash covering the world slowly destroying the surroundings and crippling the worlds natural life replacing them with the glorious and beautiful machine that is the Imperium and letting her glories stain the worlds forever. The heretics blood on the other hand would be purged from the world forever never to stain the glorious planet of the Imperium leaving instead the ash from the holy melta and holy mortar shells from the Imperial Guard.

Then it would be fixed and planed over by the administratum and the citizens of the Imperium to fix the planet and return as close as they can to it's original form. That is what the Imperium stands for and what shows it's integrity and beauty. Corruption twists and torments the natural order only always bending everything to the will of it's foul and blasphemous cause never letting it remain in it's peaceful way in a real way.

My thoughts of home and the strong bulwark of the Imperium made me happy and I felt free as I walked along on my way back home sadly I did not meet any of the bandits on the way back either. Regrettable though not unexpected. Time to go and give the flower to the quest target now.
"Anyone know where Okarin ( @ohko ) is I went and got a pretty flower for them~" AIEO peeked in through the tavern doors.
:blob_hide:Did someone say Okarin?” — said Okarin.
"Yes I did. You know where they are?" I reply before looking around. OOC: I forgot if the two ever met O_O
Well I dunnooooo, perhaps they are in Fuyu Machi?” Okarin teased.
Fuyu Machi? The place with the barrier?
"Well that's an annoyance guess I'll have to wait in giving out the flower till they come back." I prepare to leave after having spoken.

"Not anymore." I shrug news seems to have travelled slowly on that.
Woah, so we can actually travel there now? Sweet!
OOC: When did this happen?
:blob_shock: :blob_shock::blob_shock:You should give me the flower, Miss AEIO! I’ll take good care of it!
Oh is this the mysterious flower? I'm intrigued.
"Who are you again. I don't remember meeting you..." I shrug at the person is my memory faulty or is this the daemon's fault?
Should we all do some self introductions? I'm Zephyx, medic, apothecarist. My hobbies include plants and herbs.
I’ll absolutely make sure Okarin gets it since! Since... um... I’m a slime person too!
"AIEO servant of the Emperor of Mankind and assassin, possessed and thrown to another dimension so part time adventurer."

"Sounds like you will just steal it." Suspicious very suspicious.
@ohko
And you are?
OOC: FIght for your plot armour! :blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip: Don't outwait me coward!
"Oh! I'm not suspicious at all!"

They shapeshift their face to look like Nene, just to prove they can look like anything they want.

"If I told you that I'm Okarin, would you believe me?"

"Obviously, I'm Okarin!"
"Yes. Now take your damned flower." I throw the bloodstained and ashen flower at the fucking xenos scum and go to report job done~

Last edited:

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Evaluation
Un-evaluated
"The prettiest flower in all the land? Well at least an extremely pretty flower that no one could mistake for any random flower. Hmm." The nicest and prettiest flower I'd seen was out during the bandit torture session. Yeah the flower that got splashed with the little dribbles of blood and had little flecks burnt off it and ashes leaving charred marks over the flower. I wonder if it's still at the battle site? I can go check no harm in it really and at the same time I can go and torture another bandit hopefully! Though this one is going to be tortured to death no one else needs to know this is going on!

The battle sight was empty sadly nothing there and so my true journey began finding the flower that I believed was the prettiest flower in the land. There that flower. The one sitting under the carriage wheel that was the one that needed to be given to the girl. It was radiant and beautiful in my mind it beat out all the other ones in the surroundings even the one in my memory from here the most beautiful flower I'd seen in this world. It was crushed under a wheel it had blood staining it's surface there where a few charred holes in the flower it was the perfect flower to pick for someone in my mind. It'd last the 2 day journey back most definitely. I have of course seen flowers more beautiful the poppy flowers on the beaches of Gallipoli on the throneworld come to mind. Blood flecked stained permanently by the blood of the ANZAC and Ottoman soldiers blood. The horses the dogs and all the other creatures all mixed with the gunpowder, ash and explosive shards shattering the flowers stems and petals.

The flower I doubted would attract the sponsor and if they did not like it I'd of course keep it it reminded me a fair amount of my home and the warring battlefields of the Imperium. The bloodshed staining the world and the raging fires and ash covering the world slowly destroying the surroundings and crippling the worlds natural life replacing them with the glorious and beautiful machine that is the Imperium and letting her glories stain the worlds forever. The heretics blood on the other hand would be purged from the world forever never to stain the glorious planet of the Imperium leaving instead the ash from the holy melta and holy mortar shells from the Imperial Guard.

Then it would be fixed and planed over by the administratum and the citizens of the Imperium to fix the planet and return as close as they can to it's original form. That is what the Imperium stands for and what shows it's integrity and beauty. Corruption twists and torments the natural order only always bending everything to the will of it's foul and blasphemous cause never letting it remain in it's peaceful way in a real way.

My thoughts of home and the strong bulwark of the Imperium made me happy and I felt free as I walked along on my way back home sadly I did not meet any of the bandits on the way back either. Regrettable though not unexpected. Time to go and give the flower to the quest target now.

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: That's a pretty flower! I hope Vicious likes it too! I trust your sense of fashion!

*stamps*

Rewards:
OOC: please mark evaluated!

hunter3368

Report - Evaluated - Multiple (4) Tutorial Quests
Where am I? What's this? A floating hologram? Technology hasn't gotten that advanced yet, has it? Or am I hallucinating? No, it could be one of those cliché RPG Game situations! I remember reading about those in my past life!
> > >
Hello? I just arrived and I'm lost! [SC0001]
Objectives:
  • Figure out where the heck you are.
  • Locate the Adventurer's Guild.
  • Survive your first day.
Arriving in a brand new world always comes with culture shock.
Come visit the Adventurer's Guild! We're experts on dealing with Otherworlders.
If we can't answer your questions, at least we can point you in the right direction!
You'll definitely survive your first day without a problem... probably!
Rewards:
  • Money: n/a
> > >
I was in a forest. In front of me, I saw a strange blue notification floating in the air like a hologram. Strangely, the moment I touched it, I knew where I had to go: Scribble City.

Heading there, I noticed a large building with the sign: Adventurer's Guild. I went in and saw the Reception Desk.

Looking at the Quest Board, I picked the rest of the Tutorial Quests to start.
> > >
Please Don't Starve (Together) [SC0002]
Objectives:
  • Find food.
  • Hope it is safe to eat.
  • Don't get diarrhea.
Have you ever wondered?
A cthulhu walks into the market and purchases a mysterious meat from a lizardman butcher.
Is it edible? Can you eat it? Will you die if you nibble on a piece?
I hope you're not too hungry...
Rewards:
> > >
> > >
Um, where can I get a toothbrush? [SC0004]
Objectives:
  • Realize that you are unable to maintain a routine from your old life.
  • Find a solution to get around it... or not.
The culture shock continues!
Do they sell bath soap here? Underwear?
What am I going to do without my quantum teleporter?
OMG, my mana-phone is going to run out of battery! :blob_upset:
Rewards:
> > >
> > >
I'm not homeless, am I? [SC0005]
Objectives:
  • Find somewhere to sleep.
:blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep::blob_sleep:
Rewards:
> > >

After fumbling around for an hour, I finally figured it out: I had to quote the original quest! Whatever that means...

Anyway, I'm done for now. Time to sleep. I easily finished these quests because I had the money to buy all the necessities: I got the standard "Room + Board" at the Tavern for 10G / day and I also got whatever toiletries they had for 5G, enough to last me a month. In the other world, I barely had anything: no parents, no advanced technology, just me and my paintings. I couldn't even afford colored paint. Only black paint. Here, it was the same.

It seems like I got all the food, shelter, and other things I need. With that done, I should have finished all the Tutorial Quests! I'm looking forward to almost leveling up with the total (35*4 = 140) 140 EXP I'm gonna get. Thus, I ate dinner, washed up, and then went to bed.

- Shakeen's Journal, Day 1.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Report - Appraised
---
Guarding the Entrance [GH0601]
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Joint Military Exercises
  • Guard the entrance to the dwarven city.
  • Sound the alarm in the event of an attack.
  • Defend the entrance.
The hydra's minions attack swiftly and without warning.
This isn't a cushy job where you can just relax and take a snooze.
We need you to be vigilant. This is a siege.
An assault on the city can come at any moment.
Rewards:
---

Following my previous report, I sent Solet to guard the entrance, in order to exclude her from the battle. Although she was a great soldier, too good in fact, I had a feeling that I should not let her perform too much, else something might happen.

However, despite my effort to keep her away, trouble seems to follow her everywhere. Even at the most obscure entrance where no one would want to invade, the very same day she went to station there, a huge ambush occurred, and the alarm was sounded.

However, when the reinforcement arrived at the scene, only bloody odour and corpses remained. The entirely of the Hydra's minions, numbered in almost one hundred... They all died, not even a single one was spared... Later, it was verified by a few survivors, that Solet was the main contributor to the massacre. From their wording, 'Solet is a Death Goddess', 'Solet is a demoness'.

This event did not only hurt the Hydra, but it also hurt us, especially the survivors. Almost all of them chose to resign or request to change their operation base, away from Solet. Some of them, when seeing Solet, would pale from merely her gaze and lowered their head in... fear.

This further confirmed my speculation that Solet should not be deployed as one of our regular soldiers. I'll continue to observe her further, and if need be, I'll personally confront her.

Last edited:

Euka

Quest - Evaluated

> > >
Objectives:
We don't got the luxury of time, but I'm in charge of you new recruits.
I don't care what kind of place you came from, but you listen to my orders here.
My orders, you hear me? If I tell you attack, then you attack.
Don't be that goddamn idiot who fires an arrow without the signal.
And by the Balrog's Breath, don't fling those fireballs senselessly like an idiot.
The tunnels are fragile, and you never know when there's gas in the rock.
If you cause an explosion, you'll bury all of us alive!
Forget the hydra — you'll get us all killed first!
Rewards:
> > >
Mining is pretty rough on the body, but I suppose it’s an everyday thing for the dwarves. With the ongoing battles outside and inside the tunnels, it would be best for us to participate in the battles to come. It would be ideal to take part in a military exercise. I remembered as such that the dwarven military are conducting as such and are allowing adventurers to participate.

It’s decided then, we’ll take on the task. I had Iris follow me to Gelderholm barracks and preemptively told her to keep close to me and obey our field instructor.

Arriving there, I mostly saw dwarven men and women; there were a couple of human and other beings but they were part of the minority; as we were. Our officer was short burly man who always had this fierce gaze wherever he looked.

“All of you who are here, I hope you’re resolved enough to know why you’re even here. I don’t need idiots or sticks who can’t take a hit from a flimsy snake. If you even as much cry from a wound then get out. I don’t kids in this kind of work.”

The officer continued on with his introductory speech and we all soon introduced ourselves to each other. From what I understand the exercise will take a few days to complete, in order to determine our competence and perseverance; maybe have a battle in the mines as a test.

Needless to say, this will take awhile.

This message parchment will serve as proof that the following individuals have finished the military exercises as partaken.

‘Lancer’ Reival has exceeded my expectation of him in both military affairs and adamant nature in combat. He is cut above the rest in regards with strength and sturdiness. As much as that is a positive thing, his persistence becomes a problem for he does not see the value of his safety. His stance in battle is to always endure damage for all the rest, this would be fine if he could differentiate the situation as needed.

‘Witch’ Iris has surprised me with her natural instinct of danger. While her magic is potent enough to slay a monster on or slightly above her level, what is surprising is her vast amount of magic she can use at a constant rate. Normally a mage would suffer fatigue due to mana exhaustion, but she did not suffer so nor did she even show a drop of sweat from it. Even with her high aptitude with magic, her lack of emotion and interaction with the rest of the group will cause a problem with her future party members. I only deemed her fit for because of Reival’s command to obey me until a certain point. I am afraid that her lack companionship will be her downfall, even if she only hears and obeys Reival.

Evaluation Report

Last edited:

Quaesitor

UNAPPRAISED
> > >
Missing Children [SC0206]
  • Required Level: 2
Objectives:
  • Check the "Missing Persons" list at the guild.
  • Search for and locate a missing child.
  • If alive, rescue and reunite them with their family.
The streets of Scribel aren't always the safest place.
Children are known to go missing without notice.
What happened to them? Did they get lost? Abducted? Attacked by a monster?
The parents demand that a search party be formed.
Rewards:
  • Money: 15 G
> > >
Having two sons myself, I can't help but take this quest. I will not have children suffer when I am around, be they my own or someone else's. And if I can prevent children from going missing, that's even better! My poor little ones! Daddy will protect you! ...ahem.

It seems that someone's son, named Victor, went missing in the swamps to the south. That's problematic, as it seems like access to that area is rather new - with a bridge having been constructed recently - so there is no one I can ask to lead the way. No matter, I will find Victor. This might be a long day, but there's nothing to regret. I will save Victor.

After leaving the city to the south I continue on and cross the bridge, trying to discover anything that might help me find Victor. But there are no traces I can find on the way to the swamp. Which means the next part of the search. I raise my hands to my mouth, take a deep breath, and shout: "VICTOR! ARE YOU THERE!?"

I wait for a few seconds and listen, but receive no response. I was afraid that might happen. Now, what do I know about Victor? A rather young boy that wore common shoes, ran off into the swamp alone and was wearing a... black shirt last he was seen. Not a lot, but everything I have. I start to search for small footprints, slowly circling outwards from the bridge while keeping a close eye on the ground. Come on, there has to be something somewhere...

Then I spot a track of small feet. That... could be it. Or someone else. But it's worth a try. With my sword, I cut off a branch from a nearby tree and shorten it so that its length is about the distance between the footprints, and then proceed to follow the tracks, using the stick as an indicator where tracks might be whenever I have trouble finding some. Then, I spot a small patch of black cloth on some thorns along the track. Meaning that I most likely am following the right tracks. I once again shout for Victor but receive no reply. Dammit.

So I keep following the tracks. Here he passed through some tall grass. Here he broke through the thin ground but managed to pull himself free. More torn cloth. I shout again. Is that a whimpering back there? The tracks seem to point in that direction. I might be close. Could he be hurt? Find the tracks, find the tracks... come on, they have to be here somewhere. One more shout. This time, I clearly hear the whimpering.

Sprinting through the undergrowth, I suddenly discover a small pile lying beneath a tree. It's Victor! Breath? Still there. Heartbeat? Good. No large injury. I carefully lift him up into a princess carry, not caring about the mud his body is almost caked in, then turn to leave - only to see a bear walk through the undergrowth nearby. I halt. The bear spots me and halts as well. Ever so slowly, I move backward.

"Don't worry bearie, we're about to leave. We don't want to fight, or hurt you, just let us leave..."

Step by step I move away from the bear that keeps eyeing us before it finally turns away and disappears into the undergrowth. Okay. Good. We survived that. Not to get back to the city while not startling the bear...

A very large detour later, I finally arrive at the bridge again. Thank god - or whatever being is responsible for getting us out of there safely. Maybe I should thank myself? Heh, if only. Now, let's return Victor to his home.

The way back to the city is without any complications and I hand the still unconscious Victor over to his family and describe the circumstances I found him in, but they simply are happy he is back. So am I. I also am exhausted, my heart is still pounding, and I have a stench to wash off before I return to my family. I hand over my report to the guild and start walking back to the inn to take a thorough bath and to clean my clothes with mud-caked boots. Finally, I retire for the day.

Euka

Quest - Evaluated

Tales of Old Worlds
Sponsor: The Scribel LibrarianLocation: Scribel LibraryLevel: N/A
Objectives
  • Told us about: Legends from your previous worlds, or the technology of your previous worlds, or simply anything related to your old worlds.
  • Tell no lie!
  • (Optional) Tell us about your epic adventures and life before Tonia!
Otherworlders, with your arrival, you have changed the current state of Scribel City. Although some citizens hated your presence, it was undeniable that you were the crucial part of this City. Without your help, we might never be able to expand our influence this fast and steady.

Recently, we, the Scribel Library, had been filling up our shelves with knowledge obtained from your hard work. We are eternally grateful for your effort. With this, we could distribute a great deal of common knowledge to our natives, and helped them to lead a better life, and improve the City as a whole.

Now, as our gesture of goodwill, we put this quest up, in order to help cleanse your infamous image and restore your reputation as the great contributors of the Scribel City. Of course, we knew that you wouldn't take anything without any reasons, so we had decided to let you tell us about your previous worlds, before you come to the Great Tonia. It could be about anything, but the best would be, tales about the legends, real-life occurrences, technological knowledge, or simply your own adventures.

With them, we would slowly help you build a better reputation, and demonstrate that you, the adventurers, are humans, too.
Rewards
Exp: 50 (75)Money: 20(30) GOther: N/A

Due to my spare time and troubles in my thoughts, I shall retain my memories onto these papers so that I may preserve my sanity. Forgive my lack of courtesy with words as I only wish to seek comfort.

I come for a land mostly surrounded by flats in a kingdom called Rednefed, a country proud to have withstood countless invasions for centuries and more to come. The only ones who have come close to reaching the capital borders were the neighboring and enemies of the country, Reilavac. A foreign country that prided themselves with speed and horses. Although the soldiers of Rednefed could defend themselves from their attack, the swiftness of the forces of Reilavac could not be matched; thus we have been in endless conflict since the birth of country. No one knew the reason anymore for such conflict; we only knew that we were always against each other.

Comparing the people of Scribel to Rednefed, it was relatively the same except we never had such a variety of races or this so called magic. Miracles are as close as I can compare them to magic here, since our worldly phenomenon could only be explained as nothing but a miracle. Gifts and Blessing are all etched onto special individuals and are highly sought after by any country. They cannot be transferred by passing or hereditary means, it said that a person imbued by a gift is favored by one of our gods or blessed for their past life. I was never a religious person but I knew the god our country worshipped, Aegis; the paragon of perseverance and will. It is said she gave birth to the first Lancer to stand against all as fell into slumber, waiting to be finally awoken in our direst need.

Humanoids mostly populated our world with the only difference was the ears, we could differentiate each other’s race by how sharp, round, color, or tall the ears were. The only similarity we all shared was our base form of a body.

Although my origin is from the country itself, I have never lived most of my life in the capital. I was born in a pioneer border farm village that would take two weeks worth of carriage travel to arrive. As the only child of the village chief, I was to inherit the village and lead it to prosper. With the gift of strength given to me by a god, I used it to help all hard labors in the village. I did my utmost to preserved our way of life; work to live and to pass on our inheritance to the next generation. Life was simple and it was peaceful.

Life would not be that easy however. Word travelled slowly with us being at the border, other villages had been burned down and pillaged from the soldiers of Reilavac. When word got to us what had happened to them, it was already too late. The soldier had already arrived and immediately ransacked our home. Adults tried to fend them off to buy time for the women and children to run to safety. I wanted to join the fight, with my strength I could defeat atleast one soldier; father would never let me though. He told me to lead our people to safety into the woods. He gave me our family’s spear heirloom and charged right at the enemy. I reluctantly turned my back him and led my people into the woods.

Ever so desperate we all ran with our lives on the line. With the soldiers almost upon us, I stayed at the back to at least buy them some time, but it was all fruitless.

My whole village was captured, fathers were all beheaded and piked onto a pole. Women were either raped or tied at the back of the horse, only to be dragged to their death as their bodies drew left rivers of blood. Children were seen as a sport of hunting in the woods, as to be never heard of again.

My fate? It was simple; they decided to behead me.

All the cries, wails, laughter, visions, faces, were all etched into my mind. My gift was never a gift, what was a gift if I couldn’t even use it.

Listlessly waiting for my death, a sudden battle came. The finest soldiers of Rednefed came, the Lancers. There they withstood all the enemies attacks and countered with their lances and pierced the gaps with such precision. They had routed the invading soldier back. They all came to save the burning village, but they were all too late. The only they had saved was me, a powerless boy.

My days in the capital of Rednefed were at an orphanage. There I counted my days, weeks, months of being powerless. At my coming of age, I had decided to join the Lancers with one thing in mind.

Revenge….

My training was anything but harsh, and that is saying it as an understatement. Lancers were all the strongest of the strong and sturdiest of the sturdy. They all withstood the pain and had high knowledge in both military and political. I endured such harsh training, gritting my teeth in pain even when my body was cut down; carrying loads that five times more than what my body could handle. Our trainers would never let us rest even when we are about to pass out, they would only consider doing so it one could not be awoken for the day.

I persevered through all of the harshest pain as possible, even when my body would swell up from the excess amount of damaged I suffered, I carried on with my training; etched all the necessary military commands and tactics along with the etiquette towards all people.

We all showed courtesy to anyone, even among the common citizens; for it was them that was the lifeblood of the country. Citizens would feed us, worship us, honor us; all of our needs were met for free. One would get over their head if treated as such, but not us. Those all that survived and graduated learned honor, form, pride, obedience, and most of all, integrity. Those who didn’t were casted out of the academy, never to be allowed to reapply again. I was part of the former.

I had learned to appease my vengeance but it was never soothe, it still lingers in heart but with my new found strength, I could atleast protect all those who wished to harm us.

Our code, ‘Stand tall so that those behind may march.’.

With my graduation, I was filled with joy when I was assigned to the keep bordering Reilavac. Even if I couldn’t enact my revenge, I could atleast slay those who wish to cross with us, but that never was fulfilled.

A month after I was stationed at the keep, I was told to return to the capital due to the news being that the war was over. A ceasefire was signed along with our borders being finalized in asserting a countries domain. Some lancers stayed in duty to protect our borders, some were told to be relieved of duty and would heed the call of the country when needed. I was part of the latter.

I dejectedly traveled back to my home and once I arrived there, the memories of those events were still fresh in my mind as if not having faded at all. All the fires have burned down into char but I could still smell the burning wood and flesh. Soil had been long dried up but my feet could still feel the dampness of it being soaked by blood.

What can I stand tall to defend against? Who are those left behind me so they may march? My country was not my people, as deep as much as my gratitude is to them for training me; none of my people were saved. Even being taught with the skills to protect and slay, my revenge was not even at the slightest fulfilled even if it was just one person from the invading country.

I have no people.

I have no country.

I have no gift.

I have no purpose.

That is when the portal suddenly appeared, it gave of such a feel of being distant; like it would take me far away from all of this. I resigned my fate to it and approached it…

Now here I am, at this current moment. I am now a lawful wanderer, upholding all the teachings etched into me, even when I don’t have a kingdom to serve nor people to protect.

Here I met Iris, a listless woman with no life in her eyes. I don’t know why I took into upon myself to rescue her, perhaps I was seeking redemption, or maybe it was a call of purpose, maybe even a selfish delusion to justify the void I am feeling. Regardless of the reason, I am now here and I do not know where it may lead…….

Evaluation Report

Last edited:
Evaluation

Report - Unevaluated - Multiple (All 5) Tutorial Quests @ohko
Where am I? What's this? A floating hologram? Technology hasn't gotten that advanced yet, has it? Or am I hallucinating? No, it could be one of those cliché RPG Game reincarnations! But I haven't been hit by a truck? There are a lot of inconsistencies here!

I was in a forest. In front of me, I saw a strange blue notification floating in the air like a hologram. Strangely, the moment I touched it, I knew where I had to go: Scribble City.

Heading there, I noticed a large building with the sign: Adventurer's Guild. I went in and saw the Reception Desk. Right after I had registered, the first person to greet me was a fellow adventurer: Lianna...

Oh? What's that? She just told me to add my adventurer card to my posts? What's that supposed to mean? Hold on... I'll be back...

Alright, I finally got this AG Card done! Now I think I just finished the first quest... right?

Also, I think I just made a friend! With the power of my NAKAMA I shall be invincible! At least that's how it usually goes... Still, with this I think I finished another quest. What was its name again? ... Hold on, I'll be back...

So, after finally mastering the art of multi-tab-multi-tasking, I have found the other quest!

Hurray for me! Now what? Do I have to turn these quests in or something? Multi-Quest-Reporting-no-Jutsu!

No? It's not working? Should I just wait for someone to evaluate this? Ah, never mind. I'll just find some other quests to do in the meantime.

Looking at the Quest Board, I picked the rest of the Tutorial Quests to start.

After fumbling around for an hour, I finally figured it out: I had to quote the original quest! Whatever that means...

Anyway, I'm done for now. Time to sleep. I easily finished these quests because I had the money to buy all the necessities: I got the standard "Room + Board" at the Tavern for 10G / day and I also got whatever toiletries they had for 5G, enough to last me a month. In the other world, I barely had anything: no parents, no advanced technology, just me and my paintings. I couldn't even afford colored paint. Only black paint.

It seems like I got all the food, shelter, and other things I need. With that done, I should have finished all the Tutorial Quests! I'm looking forward to levelling up with the total (35*4 + 100 = 240) 240 EXP I'm gonna get. Thus, I ate dinner, washed up, and then went to bed.

- Shakeen's Journal, Day 1.
PS: I'm new to the forums thing, so I don't know if tagging someone is appropriate. I apologize if directly @ ing you is bad. Thank you in advance!

"It all seems in order.... Wait. You made friends with... friends with Liana... that va... that meek adventurer? Are you sure you didn't mistake someone else? Maybe talk to her again in the tavern and write a report on that, otherwise I have to fail it for now.

Reward
  1. 35exp
  2. Fail
  3. 35exp
  4. 35exp
  5. 35exp

OOC: You can make multiple report but please used separate posts.
OOC: Things in OOC is not really canon... :sweating_profusely:

Evaluation
UNEVALUATED

Character: Reciful 'Innocent Malice'

Quest name: Dire Wolfs Subjugation

Quest report:
I went towards the Plain of the north the place where I Die & Reborn again. I remember While absording life for My incarnation. I'm sure I saw some cautious Wolf in that Prairie.

I indeed encounter some normal wolf... Being lead by a Dire wolf. Sadly there is only one Dire wolf.

The normal wolf were quite easy they are indeed fast but not Durable their bone & flesh easily breaks under My increased strength & relentless barrages of punch & kicks.

When the Dire wolf finally join, it became quite Troublesome. They became more coordinated I suffered some scratches & bites all over My body luckily My Demonic Black Blood is Poisonous for Normal Being including wild life. Slowly their moves became disordered & fall into madness they start fighting among themselves making it easy for me to kill them.

The Dire wolf run away when it notice its in disadvantage... I followed it.

After a few minutes of chasing, the Dire wolf suddenly stop & look at me arrogantly somehow. Soon after, behind it two more Dire wolf show up... So it lures me to where its comrade it seems... And a really troublesome fight starts.

It became long and annoying. I & the 3 dire wolfs fought for a whole day.

They are quite intelligent as they did not dare to bite me. they were wary of my black blood which is poisonous for them & simply use their claws to tear me apart taking advantage of their agility against me.

After a whole day Finally, night falls both me & the wolfs were wounded but I'm in much severe condition than them covered in dirt & blood My left arm practically amputated by their claws. Thanks to the Pain Alleviation Effect on one of my skill I dont feel too much.

Well their luck run out. When Night falls signaled My win, basically the entire place became my domain due to the darkness. When they about to do the finishing blow pouncing at me. they instead got skewered by shadowy Spike's that emerges below from the darkness of night which caught them all off guard.

Still alive I take out My Beloved Axe from my shadow use my Remaining Right hand & repeatedly brandished My Axe down at them throughout the night finally Killing them one by one.

After that well I'm wounded My left arm is lost. Collapsed on the spot after I make sure to store the 3 dire wolfs body inside my shadow.

When I woke up I Devoured the remains of the other normal wolfs which I also stored beforehand eating them to regain strength & Heal Myself.... Although it will take some time to regenerate my lost arm.

"Here Three dire wolfs... I have no knowledge of dismantling, so I'll leave this to the guild to handle"

said By the white girl with a missing left hand as she take out 3 dead wolfs inside her shadow. Within the Guild hall.

"Good work, the guild would like it in pelts though, I won't deduct you for your efforts ... but if you learn some crafting skills and skin the wolves and bring us the pelts, the guild would be very appreciative."

Reward
  • Money: 16 G

Evaluation
Report - Not Yet Appraised
---
Guarding the Entrance [GH0601]
  • Required Level: 6
Objectives:
  • Prerequisite: Joint Military Exercises
  • Guard the entrance to the dwarven city.
  • Sound the alarm in the event of an attack.
  • Defend the entrance.
The hydra's minions attack swiftly and without warning.
This isn't a cushy job where you can just relax and take a snooze.
We need you to be vigilant. This is a siege.
An assault on the city can come at any moment.
Rewards:
---

Following my previous report, I sent Solet to guard the entrance, in order to exclude her from the battle. Although she was a great soldier, too good in fact, I had a feeling that I should not let her perform too much, else something might happen.

However, despite my effort to keep her away, trouble seems to follow her everywhere. Even at the most obscure entrance where no one would want to invade, the very same day she went to station there, a huge ambush occurred, and the alarm was sounded.

However, when the reinforcement arrived at the scene, only bloody odour and corpses remained. The entirely of the Hydra's minions, numbered in almost one hundred... They all died, not even a single one was spared... Later, it was verified by a few survivors, that Solet was the main contributor to the massacre. From their wording, 'Solet is a Death Goddess', 'Solet is a demoness'.

This event did not only hurt the Hydra, but it also hurt us, especially the survivors. Almost all of them chose to resign or request to change their operation base, away from Solet. Some of them, when seeing Solet, would pale from merely her gaze and lowered their head in... fear.

This further confirmed my speculation that Solet should not be deployed as one of our regular soldiers. I'll continue to observe her further, and if need be, I'll personally confront her.

"Your report is received Sir Obsinase, the rewards will be delivered to Adventurer Solet' Luna post-haste.... but we should really keep and eye on her... being fear by enemies is good, but feared by comrades... that's bad isn't it?"

Reward
Money: 20 G

Evaluation
Quest - Evaluation Needed

> > >
Objectives:
We don't got the luxury of time, but I'm in charge of you new recruits.
I don't care what kind of place you came from, but you listen to my orders here.
My orders, you hear me? If I tell you attack, then you attack.
Don't be that goddamn idiot who fires an arrow without the signal.
And by the Balrog's Breath, don't fling those fireballs senselessly like an idiot.
The tunnels are fragile, and you never know when there's gas in the rock.
If you cause an explosion, you'll bury all of us alive!
Forget the hydra — you'll get us all killed first!
Rewards:
> > >
Mining is pretty rough on the body, but I suppose it’s an everyday thing for the dwarves. With the ongoing battles outside and inside the tunnels, it would be best for us to participate in the battles to come. It would be ideal to take part in a military exercise. I remembered as such that the dwarven military are conducting as such and are allowing adventurers to participate.

It’s decided then, we’ll take on the task. I had Iris follow me to Gelderholm barracks and preemptively told her to keep close to me and obey our field instructor.

Arriving there, I mostly saw dwarven men and women; there were a couple of human and other beings but they were part of the minority; as we were. Our officer was short burly man who always had this fierce gaze wherever he looked.

“All of you who are here, I hope you’re resolved enough to know why you’re even here. I don’t need idiots or sticks who can’t take a hit from a flimsy snake. If you even as much cry from a wound then get out. I don’t kids in this kind of work.”

The officer continued on with his introductory speech and we all soon introduced ourselves to each other. From what I understand the exercise will take a few days to complete, in order to determine our competence and perseverance; maybe have a battle in the mines as a test.

Needless to say, this will take awhile.

This message parchment will serve as proof that the following individuals have finished the military exercises as partaken.

‘Lancer’ Reival has exceeded my expectation of him in both military affairs and adamant nature in combat. He is cut above the rest in regards with strength and sturdiness. As much as that is a positive thing, his persistence becomes a problem for he does not see the value of his safety. His stance in battle is to always endure damage for all the rest, this would be fine if he could differentiate the situation as needed.

‘Witch’ Iris has surprised me with her natural instinct of danger. While her magic is potent enough to slay a monster on or slightly above her level, what is surprising is her vast amount of magic she can use at a constant rate. Normally a mage would suffer fatigue due to mana exhaustion, but she did not suffer so nor did she even show a drop of sweat from it. Even with her high aptitude with magic, her lack of emotion and interaction with the rest of the group will cause a problem with her future party members. I only deemed her fit for because of Reival’s command to obey me until a certain point. I am afraid that her lack companionship will be her downfall, even if she only hears and obeys Reival.

"Your report is received Sir Obsinase, the rewards will be delivered"

Reward
Money: 20 G