Dreams and Nightmares. Let's Share!

Kyrian_Clawraithe

Now the special thing about my dreams is that they are completely silent. Conversations occur but instead of words being heard, images are shown to depict what is being said. Music is shown as a multicoloured aura that spreads to whoever hears it.

skillet

a frying pan
yo back in high school I first learned that you can check if you're dreaming by 1) looking at a time/clock, looking away, then looking at it again (the time will have changed because no consistency in dreams) and 2) counting your fingers (it will not count normally; you'll have more than five fingers or less or something).

Within like the next two weeks I dreamed I was walking to class (it was very specific, I knew which class and which building I was in, and I didn't know I was dreaming), then suddenly went "what if this was a dream?" I take out my phone, look at it and check the time, look away, then look again, and it's different. I gasp awake in my room, middle of the night, and I check my phone-- it's around 12:40-ish, super reasonable time, and I'm like phew I'm awake now but just in case, look away, look again, and it's 3 AM.

This happens multiple times-- I keep "waking up" to a new place and time only to count my fingers and have a sixth finger (this was the creepiest) or check the time twice and have it be different, instantly teleporting me to somewhere else with the realization, and with growing horror I begin wondering if I'll ever really wake up.

Kyrian_Clawraithe

yo back in high school I first learned that you can check if you're dreaming by 1) looking at a time/clock, looking away, then looking at it again (the time will have changed because no consistency in dreams) and 2) counting your fingers (it will not count normally; you'll have more than five fingers or less or something).

Within like the next two weeks I dreamed I was walking to class (it was very specific, I knew which class and which building I was in, and I didn't know I was dreaming), then suddenly went "what if this was a dream?" I take out my phone, look at it and check the time, look away, then look again, and it's different. I gasp awake in my room, middle of the night, and I check my phone-- it's around 12:40-ish, super reasonable time, and I'm like phew I'm awake now but just in case, look away, look again, and it's 3 AM.

This happens multiple times-- I keep "waking up" to a new place and time only to count my fingers and have a sixth finger (this was the creepiest) or check the time twice and have it be different, instantly teleporting me to somewhere else with the realization, and with growing horror I begin wondering if I'll ever really wake up.
Yeah, that doesn't really apply to me because I am never in my dreams for one, and for another, my dreams are always wierdly consistent. Like if someone gets spilled on, until i see them wash it off the spill is always in the same spot and time is consistent.

shotaboy

it ends in a cliffhanger
a group of 5: 1 grandpa, 1 adult, 1 teen/young adult, and 2 kids stay in the inn because [IDK]. Long story short (details are forgotten) we get along well the local & will celebrate 2 events/holidays/traditions there.

The first day, some locals suggest we shouldn't celebrate it so we don't.
Then someone got killed.

The second day, the tradition is to put house-like objects (toy house, gingerbread house, etc) in front of the house/where you're staying, and some locals suggest we hide some snacks inside it.
We're lazy & scared (again, someone just died the very previous night) so we didn't do it, we just put the toy house outside. So we discuss the murder until it's dark.
[Camera Change] The locals are turning to werewolf & destroying the toy house to find the snacks. if they can't find it, they snack on the people inside the real house.​
[Camera Change back to 5 people] (Somehow) We concluded that the locals are the culprit, and the victim got murdered because they celebrate that tradition. So if we follow the locals' tips, we can stay alive. Wait, did we put snacks inside the toy house? OH SH-

We run to the door, the monster are breaking in, we run to the window.

I am the teen/young adult. I tried to take the opposite of what normal people would do, hoping I won't get caught. So I run along the bright house sidewalk and climb a tree, hoping the leaves would cover me. (Because I just realized how stupid it is to run away bathed in light at nighttime)
The trees aren't strong enough, a monster is already sitting nicely, smiling, waiting for me to drop. My arms got ripped.
[Camera Cut to 4 other that runs in darkness, still survive, meanwhile I'm dying.]

I'm the adult. The monster are catching up, so I asked grandpa & children to run away while I hold the monsters back. In this near-death moment, I awaken my hidden power of darkness. Black demon wings spouted out of me and I killed the pursuers easily. Then I turn my appearance back to normal and go catch up with the others.
While I'm gone, Granpa has died and become a ghost. He's consoling and encouraging the children while he's fading away. I approach him and transfer some of my dark power so his soul got more solid. He looks like he has much to ask, but we have so little time.

We run away again
Why is the role I played in this dream either "stupid" or "chuuni"
I had a dream that I got super powers

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
I once have a dream about a red power ranger with the ability (or maybe that’s their default form I didn’t remember) to transform into a bike kinda like Johnny from Chrono Trigger, and he can infect people and turning them into a copy of him, and they’re everywhere in my neighborhood, and for some reason when I faced them a UI similar to that of Dragon Quest Monster (On the Game Boy) appeared, I was driven into the corner and it ended there.

I have a bunch of weird dreams that I remembered for some reason but this is probably the most prominent.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Hmmmmm. :blob_frown:

I adopted a deer and raised them as my child on a secluded prairie plot of land near the mountains. However, as they grew older we drifted apart and they became upset that I couldn't understand their unspoken feelings and needs. :blob_teary:

kaida

A couple of very vivid dreams that I've had before and still remember:

1) This is my most recent one: I'm a girl, but I clearly remember being male in this dream. I went around recruiting these magical (?) winged people for some kind of purpose (I'll get to that later), and I remember distinctly that they were all called "_____ Wings". For example, the ones I remember most clearly are the Dream Wings and Earth Wings. Now, most of the people I recruited were females and every time I recruited them, I would lead them back to this hotel/mansion that seems to be a recurring theme in my dreams (though this one was a satiny red and gold with a sort of strange hazy filter, whereas it was different color schemes in other dreams).

The Dream Wings lived in a dreamlike place with an ever-present galaxy sky, floating islands, and flying starry whales (weird, I know). That's all I remember about that part, it's the Earth Wings I know more detail about. The Earth Wings didn't like humans, so they made their base almost inaccessible. I recall struggling to drive across a broken and cracked road. Trees were everywhere on the road, and powerful streams of water were shooting at me from somewhere, almost like an invisible fire hydrant. I could see other people trying to get through this road too. I got out of my car, and saw these giant macaws and parrots flying in a flock towards us. Randomly, some rubber bands were wrapped around my fingers and I raised my hand. Somehow a parrot flawlessly hooked its talons around my rubber bands and lifted me into the sky lol.

My perspective switched to the Earth Wing I was after - a tall lady with blonde hair and huge, white wings. I think she was part of some human life activist organization, and the town was very busy too. She went into a building and I saw myself sitting at a table. She sat down with me and we started talking. Idk how I got there, but there was also this random colored lady whom I had recruited earlier sitting at the same table. We interviewed her? I think? I remember smiling coyly when I said "she's perfect for this." And great! My dream ended! I felt it was nearing the climax or the final fight, but I woke up right after that. :(

2) I'll keep this one short but basically, I was a huge dragon (perspective was like...on the outside, not first person like the first dream) and it was night time. This really cool thing happened, where I was flying towards a huge waterfall when it suddenly flipped upside down and revealed another world, like I was in the BFG or something. I flew through into that world, which held a sea with a long dock. I think there was a great battle after that? I don't remember this one as clearly.

Anyway, I love talking about dreams aha

shotaboy

Last night I had a dream...
that my stories came to life,
and I helped the Digi-Destined save the world

shotaboy

A couple of very vivid dreams that I've had before and still remember:

1) This is my most recent one: I'm a girl, but I clearly remember being male in this dream. I went around recruiting these magical (?) winged people for some kind of purpose (I'll get to that later), and I remember distinctly that they were all called "_____ Wings". For example, the ones I remember most clearly are the Dream Wings and Earth Wings. Now, most of the people I recruited were females and every time I recruited them, I would lead them back to this hotel/mansion that seems to be a recurring theme in my dreams (though this one was a satiny red and gold with a sort of strange hazy filter, whereas it was different color schemes in other dreams).

The Dream Wings lived in a dreamlike place with an ever-present galaxy sky, floating islands, and flying starry whales (weird, I know). That's all I remember about that part, it's the Earth Wings I know more detail about. The Earth Wings didn't like humans, so they made their base almost inaccessible. I recall struggling to drive across a broken and cracked road. Trees were everywhere on the road, and powerful streams of water were shooting at me from somewhere, almost like an invisible fire hydrant. I could see other people trying to get through this road too. I got out of my car, and saw these giant macaws and parrots flying in a flock towards us. Randomly, some rubber bands were wrapped around my fingers and I raised my hand. Somehow a parrot flawlessly hooked its talons around my rubber bands and lifted me into the sky lol.

My perspective switched to the Earth Wing I was after - a tall lady with blonde hair and huge, white wings. I think she was part of some human life activist organization, and the town was very busy too. She went into a building and I saw myself sitting at a table. She sat down with me and we started talking. Idk how I got there, but there was also this random colored lady whom I had recruited earlier sitting at the same table. We interviewed her? I think? I remember smiling coyly when I said "she's perfect for this." And great! My dream ended! I felt it was nearing the climax or the final fight, but I woke up right after that. :(

2) I'll keep this one short but basically, I was a huge dragon (perspective was like...on the outside, not first person like the first dream) and it was night time. This really cool thing happened, where I was flying towards a huge waterfall when it suddenly flipped upside down and revealed another world, like I was in the BFG or something. I flew through into that world, which held a sea with a long dock. I think there was a great battle after that? I don't remember this one as clearly.

Anyway, I love talking about dreams aha
what else did you dream about

DonutEatingDoggo

I once dreamt of hearing about a huge snake by the creek, so I went there to check it out only for it to somehow end in a massacre. Got nothing to do now, I went back to my home and found my siblings sleeping and by that point I lost control of my body. I kneeled besides the two, my little brother and sister, giving me a more angled look of their figures, like I was supposed to do something. Before I knew it, I was already leaning forward, with a small kitchen knife by my hand. I plunged the point lightly into their skin, before I then proceeded skinning them alive. They've already woken up already and for some reason they were't able to move even an inch. But I didn't mind as I kept skinning them.

It's a pretty weird dream and I could still remember the time I woke up without the feeling of terror and guilt that I should've felt after the fact. Instead I felt refreshed, as if I did something worth while and fun? It's a pretty memorable dream.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
I was once a businessman in a dystopian world where humans lived underground because of the endless sandstorm. It was kind of a neonpunk type of world but also a little bit futuristic. I remembered that I went to an aboveground city that only the rich lived in. Because of the super huge dome of glass, we could see the sand storm enveloping us and also the night sky which was an extremely rare sight to behold.

I was eating and talking business in a luxurious restaurant before an explosion erupted and the dome of glass broke. The last thing I remembered was that I was under the ruin of the once beautiful city, and was trying to crawl out from it. The sand storm was raging, and it seemed that everything was covered in sand.

Then I woke up.

ShrimpShady

I had a nightmare once where I was in a house and staring at a grandfather clock. I was completely transfixed and couldn't take my eyes off the clock. As I was staring, time started to move faster and faster until I began starving to death as I hadn't eaten in a week even though it felt like I had only been staring at the clock for a few seconds.

It was one of the most terrifying nightmares I've ever had. Analyze that one if you can.

D

Deleted member 22388

Note:Not a nightmare, sorry to dissapoint.
My dreams are often return each year
:Same circumstance(settings) but it changes , like walking North then next year I go South.

-One dream was the end of the world
I'm that one leader controlling fleets of thousand hundred spaceships with many unrecognisable allies vs the villain same as me-I don't remember what happen at the end, but I could still remember the freaking chaos and how awesome the dream was
-This year I return to the story but it started off little then fast forward my gosh it became big(the dream became in-depth then last time) its still the same as I call forth go bomb the damn ship lastly we actually failed

I woke up and maybe in that dream I was killed when stayed silence of my failure. The end

Nerodith

I'm actually quite surprise of how logical some of your dreams are ! Mine are always weird af!

Here's one I had recently. I was stocking snacks. It was my personal stockpile of snacks (those who have siblings will understand). My brother stole a snack from me. He didn't apologize, I was angry, we fought, I ran away.
And this is where it starts to get weird. I ran through the window, jumping from roof to roof.. And then, at some point, I met a domestic tiger on one of the roof. At first, I panicked, then I realized there was no need for me to panic, since I'm a dragooooon! So I transform into a dragon, scare the tiger away and fly away in the sky. There, a few more dragons join me. Apparently, I'm their leader. We are good dragons, we punish the bad guys in the street. It doesn't take long for us to become heroes. But then, people start to idolize us too much. And after being poked and pinched too much by random people I just saved, I lose my mind and become an evil dragon.
The End.

shotaboy

I'm actually quite surprise of how logical some of your dreams are ! Mine are always weird af!

Here's one I had recently. I was stocking snacks. It was my personal stockpile of snacks (those who have siblings will understand). My brother stole a snack from me. He didn't apologize, I was angry, we fought, I ran away.
And this is where it starts to get weird. I ran through the window, jumping from roof to roof.. And then, at some point, I met a domestic tiger on one of the roof. At first, I panicked, then I realized there was no need for me to panic, since I'm a dragooooon! So I transform into a dragon, scare the tiger away and fly away in the sky. There, a few more dragons join me. Apparently, I'm their leader. We are good dragons, we punish the bad guys in the street. It doesn't take long for us to become heroes. But then, people start to idolize us too much. And after being poked and pinched too much by random people I just saved, I lose my mind and become an evil dragon.
that was a good dream
The End.

kaida

what else did you dream about
this is very late and i apologize but...i can tell you a couple more! though more vaguely!

doubling back on the theme of that mansion appearing, one of my dreams actually involved some violence. Sometimes my dreams have violence in them, but more often than not they are just bizarre. In this one, that mansion actually had a green filter on it instead of red. but it wasn't a very pleasant green, it was all sickly and dark, kind of like what you'd expect from a marsh or a swamp. anyways, it still had that weird hazy filter on it but i remember it was a lot stronger. the only thing i remember from that dream is that i was provoked by someone (i think it was a man?) and i actually killed him with the heel of a stiletto!! LMAO weird right? you know how it's said that violence in dreams possibly has some reference to dark times in real life? strangely enough, nothing negative was happening irl at that time, in fact i believe it was pretty quiet and peaceful, so it was completely out of the blue. it was the first time and only time i had actually killed someone in a dream, which is why i remember it so vividly.

the second one is...quite the opposite. i was not human, but i don't know what i was. i was in space, traveling along these giant empty structures made out of light. think neon powerlines. it was very strange, and i remember waking up disoriented. afterwards i felt like it had been a kind of video game and felt really similar to Mario galaxy. anyways, fast forward to the ending. i was in a little red spaceship, and our last mission was to fly into this huge expanding ball of fire, like the sun was imploding in on itself. it was a big circular and fiery ball, black in color but outlined by red flares of fire. it was really weird, because i felt nothing as i hurtled towards it at top speed. as usual, i woke up as soon as it was getting good. rip.

shotaboy

this is very late and i apologize but...i can tell you a couple more! though more vaguely!

doubling back on the theme of that mansion appearing, one of my dreams actually involved some violence. Sometimes my dreams have violence in them, but more often than not they are just bizarre. In this one, that mansion actually had a green filter on it instead of red. but it wasn't a very pleasant green, it was all sickly and dark, kind of like what you'd expect from a marsh or a swamp. anyways, it still had that weird hazy filter on it but i remember it was a lot stronger. the only thing i remember from that dream is that i was provoked by someone (i think it was a man?) and i actually killed him with the heel of a stiletto!! LMAO weird right? you know how it's said that violence in dreams possibly has some reference to dark times in real life? strangely enough, nothing negative was happening irl at that time, in fact i believe it was pretty quiet and peaceful, so it was completely out of the blue. it was the first time and only time i had actually killed someone in a dream, which is why i remember it so vividly.

the second one is...quite the opposite. i was not human, but i don't know what i was. i was in space, traveling along these giant empty structures made out of light. think neon powerlines. it was very strange, and i remember waking up disoriented. afterwards i felt like it had been a kind of video game and felt really similar to Mario galaxy. anyways, fast forward to the ending. i was in a little red spaceship, and our last mission was to fly into this huge expanding ball of fire, like the sun was imploding in on itself. it was a big circular and fiery ball, black in color but outlined by red flares of fire. it was really weird, because i felt nothing as i hurtled towards it at top speed. as usual, i woke up as soon as it was getting good. rip.
hey i have weird dreams too