Nominate Your Favourite SHF Users

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Just like the title says, this is a thread for nominating your favourite SHF users. You can nominate them for anything you think they excel in. Please, be brutal towards each other: it's funnier that way.

Hmmm, just for an example of what I had in mind,
I nominate @__________ for being the biggest __________ on SHF.

Last edited:

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Just like the title says, this is a thread for nominating your favourite SHF users. You can nominate them for anything you thing they excel in. Please, be brutal towards each other: it's funnier that way.

Hmmm, just for some examples of what I had in mind,
I nominate @__________ for being the biggest __________ on SHF.
I nominate @Yorda and Zoey for being the best teachers, by releasing many tests for readers to exercise their typo spotting.

for anything you thing they excel in
Exhibit A right there^.
Your dedication to education is astounding.

Yorda

I nominate @Assurbanipal_II as the biggest devil's advocate on SHF. You very existence reminds me that Machiavelli was Italian and that I have read mentally disturbing Kafka stories. Thank you for starting arguments everywhere with your fiendish wit and becoming a cat to offset the enmity. Nyaaa :blobtaco:

I nominate @BenJepheneT for being the most borderline person who might get banned for insensitive and uncalled for comments of all types. Well done. Scum. I do like you though because I want to spite your signature. 🖕

I nominate @Nahrenne for being the coyest pure and innocent maiden. Thank you for infecting this entire site and the majority of all profiles with your presence. You have subtly inserted your facade everywhere and it's a big success. Your innuendos are masterful as well. :blob_reach:

I nominate @binarysoap for being the biggest pedant. :blob_no:

I nominate @Zoey for being the most reproductive. I don't know the scientific term for the way you reproduce your mochi children, but it's a marvel of modern science. Proliferate your progeny to your heart's content. (I am always watching) :blob_hide:

I nominate @Dountmindme for being the donut with the worst spelling on this website. It is still hilarious. :blob_okay:

I nominate @tiaf for being the best ex-fishblob. Life was never the same without you and your walnut parasite tumor. My heart is now just as empty as your walnut. :blob_uwu:

I nominate @ohko for being the most ... uhhh ... uhhh ... the most.

Last edited:

Yorda

I nominate @ZynGrand for being the best curse upon SHF, from the vyss. You have cursed me for all eternity, from the vyss.

I nominate @Yorda and Zoey for being the best teachers, by releasing many tests for readers to exercise their typo spotting.

Exhibit A right there^.
Your dedication to education is astounding.
Ouch.

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I nominate @Yorda for being the best villainess you could ask for!
I nominate @Yorda's Xiao Yo for being the cutest mini-villainess!
I nominate @ohko for being so hardworking in the Adventurer's Guild roleplaying game on here!
I nominate @Leegood for being the cutest baby on SHF!
I nominate @BenJepheneT for being willing to be himself and not caring about whether someone likes him, or not!
I nominate @Generic.Archdemon for making a mute character who ended up being able to talk with fruit, who then got turned into a Triton who could talk to a horse! Truly entertaining to read about!
I nominate @Alverost for being so hardworking with the short story contests!
[will add in another post with more nominees when people come to mind]

*huggles everyone*

\(^o^)/

X

Yorda

Nobody nominated me? :blob_teary:

I nominate @Kotohood for multiple awards. First of all, the best tsundere profile picture award (I shall never forget the angry looking pink pigtail girl). Secondly, I nominate @Kotohood for astute logic. Of course all ships are females! (Wait ... what! 1034 readers. OMG.) Thirdly, I nominate @Kotohood for ... uhhh ... for ... for ... :blob_teary:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
NYA!!!!! I am being mentioned by Her Evil Excellence, Empress Yorda van Karstein I herself. :blob_aww: *bouncing happily in joy*

I am moved.

Anyway, I nominate @Yorda for being the fluffiest villainess on SHF. Or at least, the fluffiest I know with a tendency to display SLIGHTLY schizophrenic episodes. :blob_evil_two: Isn't that cute though?

And of course, @Nahrenne, supreme mistress of huggliness, filling our days with sunshine and a healthy portion of hugs. \(^o^)/

Yorda

NYA!!!!! I am being mentioned by Her Evil Excellence, Empress Yorda van Karstein I herself. :blob_aww: *bouncing happily in joy*

Empress and van Karstein !!! What? Where are these coming from? Ehhhhhh? :blob_dizzy:

Anyway, I nominate @Yorda for being the fluffiest villainess on SHF. Or at least, the fluffiest I know with a tendency to display SLIGHTLY schizophrenic episodes. :blob_evil_two: Isn't that cute though?

SLIGHTLY schizophrenic episodes ... was it that one time? Or that other time? ... or that other time?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I nominate @ohko and @AliceShiki (@Moshi (?) I saw you couple of times in the library so I'mma assume you do stuff too) for running the AG so damn well, and though I don't read em', they do a good job keeping the forum alive and our role-playing hearts thumping

@HURGMCGURG for being the resident grandpa

@tiaf for being a fish for a while before returning to be the degen fujoshi (or fudanshi. Whatever, gay is gay)

@Assurbanipal_II for the arguments that I read for my leisure

@Nahrenne for my nightly desires

@Yorda for my kick-starting my toe-licking connoisseur career and being a very valuable contribution to my writing career

@CupcakeNinja for reminding us to be unapologetically honest

@Tony (I'm surprised no-one thanked Tony yet) for enduring our shenanigans (especially mine)

@TypeAxiom for being the resident nitpicker and winning my personal "Best PFP"

@Kotohood cause' she asked. You go a long way for simply asking.

@Zoey for creating her scientific Moshi children and reviewing most of my lazily written reports

@ZynGrand for those enigmatic poems I don't bother deciphering cause' my smøll pp brain don't feel like it

@binarysoap for being an all-round decent guy to be around. I also nominate him to be "Best Guy Whose Dick I'll Suck If I'm Gay"

@gaylolis because you rock bro. keep on being a degenerate, because if not I'll be next

@Discount_Blade idk man you kinda popped into my mind so congratulations I guess

@Dountmindme cause' I spent a month thinking it's DONUTmindme

Just anyone that's actively engaging with the Adventurers' Guild, to be honest. I never read your stuff nor cared but y'all doing this really shows the sheer dedication and energy you guys really put and it inspires me to do my stuff (writing, doodling) at the same time. I'll only list a handful of names, and if I forgot, hit me up. I'll add you in or something.
@GDLiZy
@Reciful
@Leegood
@Generic.Archdemon
@LazyLonduf
@Epsil
@Bochi
@Vanus
@Alma
@Quaesitor (missed one)

And our most definitely male @GM

Lastly, I'd like to nominate @BenJepheneT for having the hardest abs in this side of ScribbleHubForum and being the coolest, awesomest, fucked-upest, handsomest, Christianest, sexiest motherfucker on the site

Last edited:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
I’m not good at completing people I don’t know what to say sometimes.
Please, be brutal towards each other: it's funnier that way.
But I’ll Run with this.
I nominate @Tony for his being fun to tease, and giving birth to SH and the SHF. I come on SH everyday to becase I know find some unique people. not because I find dengens amusing to watch..

I nominate @sak-chii because she has a lot of smol fishies~

I nominate @ddrhckrzz because I can never spell your username right. Also some how came to be the guy who likes selfcest.

I nominate @Nahrenne and @Leegood for their cuteness and hug

I nominate @BenJepheneT for his brazen, yet bizarre postings that can also be sassy and cheeky. Each time I come here I wonder what weird thing help’ll post next.
I spent a month thinking it's DONUTmindme
It is that but, you know, a typo and I stuck with it.

I nominate @Nyanko for clawing anyone as greeting??Or as endearing? Well you decided next time on Dra—

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Empress and van Karstein !!! What? Where are these coming from? Ehhhhhh? :blob_dizzy:

SLIGHTLY schizophrenic episodes ... was it that one time? Or that other time? ... or that other time?

:blob_teary: *sniff* *sniff* You don't like you new laurels?

*thinking what I did wrong. Maybe she needs an even longer name*

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I nominate @ohko and @AliceShiki (@Moshi (?) I saw you couple of times in the library so I'mma assume you do stuff too) for running the AG so damn well, and though I don't read em', they do a good job keeping the forum alive and our role-playing hearts thumping
Thanks, you're too kind~

Though ohko is the one doing all the hard work, I'm just having fun! ^^)/

Yorda

Lowly commoners keep saying nice things about each other ... this is such a touching thread ... disgusting, but now I'm forced into pretending it was all part of the plan. Ohohoho

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Lowly commoners keep saying nice things about each other ... this is such a touching thread ... disgusting, but now I'm forced into pretending it was all part of the plan. Ohohoho
Well, actively tagging people to badmouth them is a mean move... >.>

When you wanna badmouth someone, the trick is to do it with your friends in private, where said person will never see your insults~ *whistles*