Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Siostar

Yeah, it's more of a mansion.
I actually made a floor plan a few days ago of it but didn't want to post it to let other people have a chance at describing it.
>w<

X
nevermind of describing the floor plan, I don't know what room is called for what xD

but the football fields have different sizes?
Bout 64 meter X 64 meter
think 6 and half t-rex-s long and 6 and half T-rex-s wide
1585694584767.png

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
event one~
the stuff will happen outside but where I wonder~
Ah, well I'd say they have a back garden that's walled off from the rest of the city with no front garden, but a gate and lane leading up to the front of the house/mansion.
|.o)
Does that help?

X

Siostar

Ah, well I'd say they have a back garden that's walled off from the rest of the city with no front garden, but a gate and lane leading up to the front of the house/mansion.
|.o)
Does that help?

X
yes it does~ if I understand it right, like I think I do

Nahrenne

Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde

Introduction
This is the event thread for the Slime Horde raid. It's somewhat experimental in nature, so if it works, that's great! :blob_party:

Anyways, starting the beginning of this thread, liquid time is frozen. Regardless of how long the raid takes IRL, the in-character date in this thread will always stay around April 1st (ish) until the event is resolved. This means that you can have your character participate regardless of wherever they might currently be doing quests (e.g. Gelderholm, Spire Reef) and assume that they were around Scribel City for a couple days in the spring.

Although @GM is making this thread, I'm technically not really "running" the raid. We are counting on players to step in and help "GM" the raid for each other!

Scenario

Thousands of slimes are swarming in the fields just outside of Scribel City! They're attacking anything that moves!

What do we do?!

Rules
  • This is a Freestyle-type thread. Feel free to write in any style that you want!
  • Feel free to make up developments, however:
    • Keep it simple. Don't add Nyarlathoteps flying out of UFOs!
    • Every problem that you add must have an obvious solution.
    • Do not add excessively strong enemies. Unranked adventurers need to be able survive this raid.
    • Don't break the Quest Board. When the raid is over, the old Quest Board needs to stay functional. While you can blow up parts of the city, you shouldn't burn down the entire forest because then the Guild Quests there won't work.
  • Bold any important information in your posts.
  • Players can make Event Objectives -- post them in this thread and tag @GM to get them pinned to the second post
  • Tag @GM when your character has completed an Event Objective in the thread.

Objectives
  • Prerequisites:
    • At least 3 players must participate in this event.
    • At least 6 Event Objectives must be cleared.
  • Resolve the Slime Horde attacking Scribel City.
  • Minimize casualties and damage caused the city as much as possible.

Participation Rewards
  • Unranked Characters: Gain 2 levels + 100 G
  • E-rank Characters: Gain 1 level + 100 G
  • D-rank Characters: Gain 50% EXP to the next level + 100 G
I do intend on doing this raid event, but the way I am playing Liana means I can't do it until I've finished my party quest with Quaesitor and Vainis.
If we want to add an event objective, do we need to do it through our character, or can we do it through an NPC?
Also, if a player is level 4 and is close to - or has reached the exp requirements for - level 5 but hasn't done the rank exam yet, how does the 2 level gain work?
|.o)

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
I do intend on doing this raid event, but the way I am playing Liana means I can't do it until I've finished my party quest with Quaesitor and Vainis.
If we want to add an event objective, do we need to do it through our character, or can we do it through an NPC?
Also, if a player is level 4 and is close to - or has reached the exp requirements for - level 5 but hasn't done the rank exam yet, how does the 2 level gain work?
|.o)

X
You can do either -- although it would be best to have your character encounter an NPC who tells them about an objective.

Example: "Briele bumped into a frantic-looking guardsmen who said the soap in the storeroom was missing! We need to find the soap! Where did all those crates of soap go?"

Nahrenne

I'll let you figure it out whichever makes the most sense to you!
Hmm, I'll go with giving her the exp equivalent to what she'd need to get two levels, then.
That way, when she does the rank up she'll end up levelling up straight away.
The PQ she's doing would make her reach level 5 after exam anyway, so it would be level 7 after that.
>w<

X