Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde

Nivateth

after a while Niv stands in front of the temple, resting leaning on the gate with her weapons sheathed. "my arms hurt. i dont see any rock slimes though so that's good."

Himekawa

Sil follows the voice up into the sky and sees a lady floating in the sky.

*blinks* 'Why everybody I met today can fly?'

He launches lighting onto the ground to change the direction where the slime is heading. They exited the forest, and there's a river several meters away from them. He plunged his hands into the slime body and sprints towards the river. He hugs the slime in my chest and crashes into the water.

OOC: sry for late reply I was playing MHW xD
as he entered the river, Watery followed him. Then, as she connected with the water, she created another ice wall on the riverbank.

After removing the slime threat for that moment, she turned to that man.

"All right. Do you have any idea for you to get out of here?"

Nivateth

after a minute Niv continues patrolling around the area of the temple. killing any slimes that she comes across.

FenrIIrz

as he entered the river, Watery followed him. Then, as she connected with the water, she created another ice wall on the riverbank.

After removing the slime threat for that moment, she turned to that man.

"All right. Do you have any idea for you to get out of here?"
"Uh... No. I can try jumping though."

FenrIIrz

"Where will you go after this? To the battlefield once again?"
He jumps onto the ice wall that Watery created. He looks at himself. There are burns and bleeding all over his body. Even It's not painful to him but he loses a lot of blood.

"I'll head the church first. If we're still fighting after I get treated then I will fight again."

Siostar

Casually, Ellania floated and sat herself onto one of the many large bricks that made up the top of the wall. There she planted herself firmly, overlooking the attack from the wall's perspective whilst continuing to sip her tea.

"...Wait, which type was this again? I think I tossed the box long ago...oh noes! If I forgot, I won't be able to drink it anytime soon! Ceylon, maybe? Or Earl Grey...?"
Does it really matter if you can't even remember the types...

Before I could think of what to say to the stranger, a sudden loud yell resounded the Northern Wall.
"All free man to the Southern Gate! They request for reinforcement!"

The tea-sipping woman disappeared while I was distracted, with a group about 20 men or more, I followed the guards to the southern part of the city.

[20 guardsmen or more in the northern city part are heading towards South]

Himekawa

He jumps onto the ice wall that Watery created. He looks at himself. There are burns and bleeding all over his body. Even It's not painful to him but he loses a lot of blood.

"I'll head the church first. If we're still fighting after I get treated then I will fight again."
"Don't go straight through them. If I may suggest, in the south, I saw a guard watchtower once in the map. You may be able to circle through the slime horde if you borrow their horse."

Last edited:

Nivateth

Niv walks around the temple once and heads back over to where Adsall was and gets to work on another rock slime "these guys are more fun to kill."

Nivateth

Niv finishes off a rock slime "well this is inefficient. HEY! guy who yelled earlier! is there anything that these guys are weak to?"

OOC: @Epsil

FenrIIrz

"Don't go straight through them. If I may suggest, in the south, I saw a guard watchtower once in the map. You may be able to circle through the slime horde if you borrow their horse."
"Hn. But we have to take care of this little guy first." He points at the slime in river

The blue slime still struggles in the river, trying to find it way back to the land.

Himekawa

"Hn. But we have to take care of this little guy first." He points at the slime in river

The blue slime still struggles in the river, trying to find it way back to the land.
was that really a problem? with limitless number of water at her disposal, she encased it in ice cube. Then, she asked the man.

"kill it?"

Himekawa

what should she do... could she find a use for it? She couldn't come up with anything. Turning one part of the cube into water, she shoved an ice spear into it, making sure she destroyed its core.

"Tips. Don't let its core be eaten by other slime. They will become a new blue slime."

Synthelione

Scribel City Backstreets

Through the winding and narrow backstreets of the old city quarters, a cloaked figure could be seen silently sprinting in the direction of the church districts.

Syn's perspective

While I am not yet familiar with the layout of the backstreets, I should be fine as long I run roughly parallel to the main thoroughfare. First task will be to exploit the chaos and see if the churches that are hunting for me have branches in this region. While the chances that they would have branches in a place as far away as Tonia is unlikely, it is is a risk I cannot take.

A quarter of an hour later near the Church districts

As I ran past a certain street, I recall seeing a certain petite priestess and some ... female acrobat? (@AliceShiki @Bochi)

The priestess's garb seemed to resemble that of a certain church out for my head. Most worrying indeed... however, a quick check of the churches up ahead should verify my conjecture.

A few minutes later

I had just finished scouting the various churches from afar. Due to the various powerful auras being projected from the deepest recesses of each church (probably from their leaders), I did not dare to get too close to the churches. A piece of good news though, would be that I confirmed that the priestess from before belonged to a local church with no relations to my enemies. Still, I ought not to get complacent, what with my enemies seeming to have known my mission and destination when they sabotaged my teleportation circle, agents of the Church of Purity (as well other churches from the ecumenical council in the west) may still lurk around. Worse yet, they may be seeking the same object that I am questing for.

An additional piece of good news, not far from one of the churches, I met my first slimy foe. An amorphous blue mass of sentient gelatinous fluid with a solid core, the slime's appearance was strikingly similar to the ones that exist back home, albeit this slime being the size of a mere cat. If so, a solid whack to its core should knock it out.

To be honest, I still cannot believe that a dignified paladin of the Twilight Order is hunting cat-sized slimes, nor can I believe that I have been reset to level 1. What I am doing is truly an affront to the dignity of all Twilight Paladins. Yet, such is fate, and I must do what I can to regain my levels and finish my mission.

Ego ad crepusculum et crepusculum fata mea et fides.

Having left my bulky tower shield in the tavern, I drew my longsword and took my stance. It would be too disgraceful to use Dawn and dusk for such a petty fight.

As the blob sensed my presence and slobbed at a snail's pace towards me, I sent a probing stab its way. Though I felt a slight resistance, akin to stabbing at a leather pouch, it was at a level that could stop my stab. However, it appeared that my strength had truly fallen to pathetic levels (compared to my former strength) as my stab only poked the surface of its core without piercing it. Moreover, me being used to twin blades made using a single sword somewhat more awkward as my stab shifted to the right abit too far right and resulted in the stab approaching the core at a glancing angle.

My stab seemed to have enraged the slime as it flailed about aimlessly. But thrashing about would do it no good. After taking careful aim and making necessary adjustments to my posture, I lunged forwards with my longsword, piercing through its core with ease. With its core having been destroyed, the slime quickly melted into a harmless pile of goo.

As I belatedly recall the rather inconvenient fact that slimes from my home had strong corrosive properties, I lifted my blade to inspect the damage. Thankfully, it seemed that the reinforced steel was holding up well and the blade merely sustained minor scratches.

Having completed my original objective of searching for enemy presence, it was now time to hunt and quietly amass strength. Each slime will serve to push my quest one step further.

Ego ad crepusculum et crepusculum fata mea et fides.

| Scribel City, Backstreets near the church district | Syndergaard |

OOC : Hello @Bochi @AliceShiki and thanks for your feedback on my character creation!

FenrIIrz

"And so they lived happily every after~"

Floating in a lying-down position, the lazy Qliphat remarked, watching the exchange from her front-row seat.
'Achoo!' did I catch a cold?
what should she do... could she find a use for it? She couldn't come up with anything. Turning one part of the cube into water, she shoved an ice spear into it, making sure she destroyed its core.

"Tips. Don't let its core be eaten by other slime. They will become a new blue slime."
"That's neat. How about we bury those pieces six feet under? Noone will find them. Well, Except us."

Epsil

Adsall

It was obvious where most of the slimes were coming from. The sewers that linked up to the city. The bars we used before, weren't going to hold the slimes, after-all slimes could always squeeze between the bars. We needed to quarantine the sewers; however, this task would be daunting. There are 3 main sewer entrances in the city, each of which would require some material, as well as manpower to create a barricade covering the sewer entrance. We couldn't do it right away either as there might be adventurers or civilians hiding in the sewers. It was very risky, but it was currently the most viable action.

@GM @ohko
New Quest: Barricade the Sewers! [ 0 / 3 ]
Objectives:
  • Send someone in to check if there is anybody still alive in there, if there are people present please help them towards the nearest refuge
  • Gather Materials to be used for the barricade
  • Gather the man power required to build the barricade
  • Build the barricade
Uncancelled YAY

Last edited:

FenrIIrz

Event Objective: Defeat the Purple Mouth
Description
: That giant glutton is still somewhere around the city. Find and kill it before someone become a victim to that monster
Objectives: Locate and Defeat Purple Mouth

@GM

Himekawa

'Achoo!' did I catch a cold?

"That's neat. How about we bury those pieces six feet under? Noone will find them. Well, Except us."
"is the water too cold? sorry."

She honestly did not understand the man's request. If the man wanted to make a hole of six feet, she honestly has something better like killing those slimes.

"can't help for now. Let's meet again after this fight is over?"