<Ask>I want to delete some of my chapters, are my views and favorites in that chapter will gone?

Nanakawaichan

I just found out there is Glossary menu in this Web, so I moved some my story explanation there. Now without that explanation some of my chapters is too short. I thinking to move it in the previous / next chapters, and delete the current one. Now my problem is: are my views and favorites in that chapter will gone?

aree

rather than deleting, just edit it. And put a quote in the current chapter telling the viewer about the change.

Nanakawaichan

rather than deleting, just edit it. And put a quote in the current chapter telling the viewer about the change.
I also think about this, but I think deleting is much more simpler than editing.

aree

let me know the name. I would like to try it.:giggle:

yamete

I just found out there is Glossary menu in this Web, so I moved some my story explanation there. Now without that explanation some of my chapters is too short. I thinking to move it in the previous / next chapters, and delete the current one. Now my problem is: are my views and favorites in that chapter will gone?
So what happened?

If you ended up deleting it, did the views and favorites decreased?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
can you teach me how to put your "read my story" after you post something in a thread? I am new here, hope to learn a rope or two. Guhe, Guhehe~, Imagination running wild
Click on your avatar in the top right corner, and then in "Signature."

Add a link to your story there and you're good to go~