Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - Raid: Slime Horde

Feathers95

Felicia El Freliti - Level 9 | (10035/9000) EXP | Rank E
As Felicia and her squadron of once-stranded soldiers fought against the horde of slimes invading the city, a dubious voice suddenly called out from behind her.

"You... were the one that gathered the isolated soldiers together?" Captain Harrison Bridger asked, looking at her in disbelief before piercing through another slime core with his blade.

Wondering why he was asking such a thing, and slightly miffed at how he looked at her, she responded bluntly, as she swung her enchanted sword at another slime. "Indeed, what of it?"

"But..."

'You're a woman.'

He kept the rest of his statement to himself as he observed the lass fighting alongside him. He was not blind, nor a fool, he saw with his own eyes her combat ability that was almost on par with his own. Frankly, he couldn't quite believe his eyes.

Oddly enough, despite his doubts, Harrison and Felicia worked well together, often fending off the slimes attacking each other's backs. It was invigorating, but after battling for almost an entire day, Felicia was slowly being tied down by fatigue and sore muscles.

Noticing this, after beating down a particularly intense wave of slimes, Harrison ordered sternly. "You should head back to the adventurer's guild and make your report, we can hold down the front here."

Slightly taken aback, Felicia was about to argue back, but the look in his eyes told her not to.

'Don't underestimate the City Guard' was what his gaze seemed to be saying, as Felicia reluctantly made her way back to the guild, riding on Sable to conserve the rest of her energy.
-------------------
Felicia and Sable are returning to the adventurer's guild to give her report on the situation at the frontlines.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
"That's a very creepy way of saying it. but eh, sure." she sits in a stool nearby.
Julrik smirked at the pouting Hejlikka and slowly, but gently stroked along Niv's fox ears. He lightly massaged them with expert, practised movements that have brought many women immense pleasure in the past.
she says this before sitting down "Thanks for accepting the request~"
Hejlikka smiled stiffly before pushing her glasses up and storming off to help more people.

X

Nivateth

Hejlikka smiled stiffly before pushing her glasses up and storming off to help more people.
"Aww~ you made her mad... i get the distinct feeling that this is supposed to cause more physical pleasure. sadly, people touching my ears just gives happiness. the more pure emotion." subtle vibrations can be heard from Niv "that is also a habit~" she snickers and looks at julrik

Siostar

"i can still hear, but im afraid i do not know what Burza is, also, my name is Niv, nice to meet ya~"
"Um... neither do I." I paused, a bit puzzled of what I have on hand. "My name is Cizel, may the invisible stars bless our meeting."

With the bag on my hand, I couldn't make a proper bow, instead I offered one that seems to be an appropriate bow.

Nahrenne

"Aww~ you made her mad... i get the distinct feeling that this is supposed to cause more physical pleasure. sadly, people touching my ears just gives happiness. the more pure emotion." subtle vibrations can be heard from Niv "that is also a habit~" she snickers and looks at julrik
"The frigid b*tch is always mad with me. She wouldn't be my sister, otherwise~" Julrik said while smirking before stopping. He then went back to the desk and helped deal with people coming in for burza, handing in reports, healing, or any other kind of help that his job required of him during this slime raid.

X

Nivateth

"Um... neither do I." I paused, a bit puzzled of what I have on hand. "My name is Cizel, may the invisible stars bless our meeting."

With the bag on my hand, I couldn't make a proper bow, instead I offered one that seems to be an appropriate bow.
eh, sure ill try it, my insides can turn into a space heater. so if needed i can just kill whatever is gross on it.
"The frigid b*tch is always mad with me. She wouldn't be my sister, otherwise~"
"is that word something that comes more naturally around here or do you hate your sister that much?"

Nahrenne

eh, sure ill try it, my insides can turn into a space heater. so if needed i can just kill whatever is gross on it.

"is that word something that comes more naturally around here or do you hate your sister that much?"
"Think of it as a relationship where we're forced to care about one another while absolutely hating the other's principles and morals." Julrik responded in the distance.

Hejlikka scoffed at that, "Morals? You probably have the lowest moral integrity out of any man I've met! Always flirting with and sleeping with women, humph!"

X

Feathers95

"Oh Julrik, it's nice to see you again, hope you haven't been slacking off too much during these dire times?" She smiled wearily atop Sable's back as they walked into the building. Taking out the report she wrote on the way here, she handed it over to him whilst massaging her shoulder, before turning towards the others in the room. @Nahrenne

"Hey, did I hear you guys asking about Burza? Or the origin of the slime horde?" She inquired, nodding in greeting towards Hejlikka, Niv and Cizel respectively. @Siostar @Nivateth

FlutterOfCrows

Dust walking back to the guild, now that the slimes have stopped dying at his doorstep. finished erasing all his runes, he scoops up half a dozen bottles of the slime acid/mucus, wondering if there is any use for it.~
---------------
Dust heading to adventurers guild, after killing the last rock slimes he encountered, scooping up some slime goop on way back.~

Siostar

"I don't think you can eat it... the people who use it seem to coat it on their weapon." A least, it's what my observation tells me.

"Oh Julrik, it's nice to see you again, hope you haven't been slacking off too much during these dire times?" She smiled wearily atop Sable's back as they walked into the building. Taking out the report she wrote on the way here, she handed it over to him whilst massaging her shoulder, before turning towards the others in the room. @Nahrenne

"Hey, did I hear you guys asking about Burza? Or the origin of the slime horde?" She inquired, nodding in greeting towards Hejlikka, Niv and Cizel respectively. @Siostar @Nivateth
"I have some, if this what you want," I lifted the bag high up, so the other could see how much there is.

Nivateth

Hejlikka scoffed at that, "Morals? You probably have the lowest moral integrity out of any man I've met! Always flirting with and sleeping with women, humph!"
"you shouldnt really fight that often about these things, itll just result in failure on both ends. my sister made an entire world into a forest where no animals can live because all the plants ate anything carbon based. and i am the protector of animals..."

Nahrenne

Julrik's eyes lit up as a bright smile appeared on his face, "Felicia~! My love~! Oh, how I've missed your enchanting visage~!" He took the report and made sure to also stroke along her hand in the process. "I've been working hard, but seeing you makes me want to be even harder~ Still not wanting more from me, my love?"

He read through the report and showed surprise at what she had been through, "The front lines?" He looked at Felicia with concern, "I know how much of a capable woman you are, my darling, but you should be more careful! What would I ever do if those slimes harmed your wonderful face?" He reached out a hand to stroke her cheek - completely smitten with her after not seeing her for so long.

Hejlikka rolled her eyes before showing an apologetic look to Felicia, taking the report off her brother and performing her duties.

X

Nivateth

"I don't think you can eat it... the people who use it seem to coat it on their weapon." A least, it's what my observation tells me.
"i mean, technically i could still eat it, it would just suck." she chuckles. "so i put this on my weapons? is it flammable?"

Nivateth

"you shouldnt really fight that often about these things, itll just result in failure on both ends. my sister made an entire world into a forest where no animals can live because all the plants ate anything carbon based. and i am the protector of animals..."
He read through the report and showed surprise at what she had been through, "The front lines?" He looked at Felicia with concern, "I know how much of a capable woman you are, my darling, but you should be more careful! What would I ever do if those slimes harmed your wonderful face?" He reached out a hand to stroke her cheek - completely smitten with her after not seeing her for so long.
"but yeah i can see why you would dislike that thing."

Feathers95

"i was wondering how often the hordes happen, and later i asked about what burza was. mysterious piggyback lady"
"Ah well, I believe this is the first raid Scribel City has gone through since the adventurer's guild branch opened here. I'm not sure though, I didn't really find any other historical records of one."

"Burza is a substance derived from the lizardmen tribes to the South-East, brought back by the adventurer Zorion. It's a grey soapy paste made from ash and palm oils supposedly, and can be used to kill slimes easily."

"I have some, if this what you want," I lifted the bag high up, so the other could see how much there is.
"I've already used a jar, but thank you."
Julrik's eyes lit up as a bright smile appeared on his face, "Felicia~! My love~! Oh, how I've missed your enchanting visage~!" He took the report and made sure to also stroke along her hand in the process. "I've been working hard, but seeing you makes me want to be even harder~ Still not wanting more from me, my love?"

Hejlikka rolled her eyes before showing an apologetic look to Felicia, taking the report off her brother and performing her duties.

X
"Alright alright, I'm too tired to play around with you right now, and no touching!" She swatted his hand away with a slight smile at her friend's antics, though careful to control her strength and not actually hurt him.

"I've been through worse Julrik, you know this. I don't believe you haven't read about all my recent adventures." She laughed as she smiled at his sister politely. After getting off Sable, her golden bird companion, she sat herself down on a nearby chair before continuing.

"So what's the situation? Is the city faring okay?"

Nivateth

"So what's the situation? Is the city faring okay?"
"all i really did was run between the guild, the temple, and the now barricaded sewer to kill slimes, from what i could see there were a lot at first but they seemed to have decreased."

Siostar

"i mean, technically i could still eat it, it would just suck." she chuckles. "so i put this on my weapons? is it flammable?"
"You can test it, but it's easier to ask someone else."
"Burza is a substance derived from the lizardmen tribes to the South-East, brought back by the adventurer Zorion. It's a grey soapy paste made from ash and palm oils supposedly, and can be used to kill slimes easily."
"Oh, I see. I wonder if it has other uses."
"but yeah i can see why you would dislike that thing."
"...I agree."
"I've already used a jar, but thank you."
"When I guess you don't need a refill?"