Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

SquadCammander354

@SquadCammander354 to answer your profile post question:
If you want your character to buy something from the market, then quote the item, description and price from the Market thread and then either post it in the Freestyle RP thread, or the Tavern while having your character do the interactions needed to buy the item.
Freestyle tends to be used for when buying from an NPC shop.
Tavern tends to be used for when buying from a Player's shop.

Does that make more sense?
'-'

X

YES! o(^▽^)o

Yes, but you were playing it literally today.
'-'

X
*doggo takes sassy big sis away*
  |\_/|
  |― ―|
  ∧_∧_ノ___//
  (·ω·`)ニャー   /
  O⑩⊂|  _  ヽ
  OOノ_/」/_/\」

Euka

o(^▽^)o
Yes! Also, I've been playing Nioh 1 since last year, and it was my New Year's purchase.
Also, because of the required aging of the metal, it's extremely expensive, even when it's made in abundance. Some businesses have a sort of monopoly on it, as it requires extensive work and maintenance to make sure not too much mana gathers, or too little, as the decreasing amount of mana can immediately ruin it.
O7
Played Nioh 1 as well, loved the game. (Better than DS3 but lower than BB imo.)

I get what you're saying but I have another Magisteel in mind. One is the one you said while the other is magic conductivity, the higher the magical conductivity the stronger magical enhancements it can endure. (Or it can be percentage power induced per say like a fire resistance enchantment has 60% power out put on adamantite material, while orichalcum has 95%)

Bochi

We already cleared all the objectives for barricade and rock slimes, no? Once those two are marked cleared we'd have finished 7 objectives.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
We already cleared all the objectives for barricade and rock slimes, no? Once those two are marked cleared we'd have finished 7 objectives.
Objectives
  • Prerequisites:
    • At least 3 players must participate in this event.
    • At least 6 Event Objectives must be cleared.
  • Resolve the Slime Horde attacking Scribel City.
  • Minimize casualties and damage caused the city as much as possible.
These objectives still need achieving.
Notice how the prerequisite says at least - meaning more can be done if needed to complete the other objectives.

X

SquadCammander354

O7
Played Nioh 1 as well, loved the game. (Better than DS3 but lower than BB imo.)

I get what you're saying but I have another Magisteel in mind. One is the one you said while the other is magic conductivity, the higher the magical conductivity the stronger magical enhancements it can endure. (Or it can be percentage power induced per say like a fire resistance enchantment has 60% power out put on adamantite material, while orichalcum has 95%)
I've played all their games, but the only one I've platinumed was Sekiro. Why, because fuck farming for covenant items, especially DS1. I'd rather kill Gwendolyn and get the Sunlight Blade than farm those crows for the Darkmoon Blade. Still haven't beaten it, but I'm at Nito so I'm close; it's so dark. ("QwQ)/

I've beaten DS3, my first DS game, and I've spent too much time in that character creator.
("O_O)

Euka

I've played all their games, but the only one I've platinumed was Sekiro. Why, because fuck farming for covenant items, especially DS1. I'd rather kill Gwendolyn and get the Sunlight Blade than farm those crows for the Darkmoon Blade. Still haven't beaten it, but I'm at Nito so I'm close; it's so dark. ("QwQ)/

I've beaten DS3, my first DS game, and I've spent too much time in that character creator.
("O_O)
Not really much of trophy hunter myself since I just go beat the game both on 1st run and NG+ runs.

DS3 was my first DS game but not my first Souls game. I never did finish DS3, kinda breezed through it until Oceiros then got bored. Really tried to enjoy it but didn't like the grounded and rigid movements. Probably would've changed my opinion if I reached Nameless King.

BB on the other hand I really enjoyed it, quick and fluid for me. Only had trouble with Bloodstarved Beast (Died like 10 times before I got pissed off and just mad rushed it at 11th attempt, ironic that I killed it on that run.) Old Hunters DLC are a different story though....

Nioh 1 was really enjoyable, kinda masochistic of me with that game. Too many deaths occurred.

Never played Sekiro, will probably do so in the future.