Adventurer's Guild Adventurer's Guild - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Vesper knew something is going on. He stopped a nearby adventurer who's in a hurry and ask, "they what's going on?"

"Shouldn't you know?" The adventurer, a male asked. "It's the slime raid."

"I was on woodcutter errand," Vesper replied, embarrassed at his own cluelessness.

"Well I better go," he said. "Oh and it'd help if you'd go delivery some medical supplies to the frontline."

Vesper agreed and went to the guild building after finding out where the frontline is located. He obtain a batch of medicine supplies from the guild and put them into his spatial ring. Vesper then summoned his sword and got on, hurrying to the destinated location.
Vesper arrived at the area outside Scribel City and ran to the medical team.

"I got medical supplies!" He said, pouring them out from his ring and heading them over.

They thank him and Vesper continued on to the city's wall. He arrive a while later and went to help defending the wall the others.
Remember to tag @GM so the objectives can be updated.
\o/

X

Euphoria723

Ummmm
*thinks*
I've forgotten...
orz

I do know that NPC city guards, Lizardmen and Captain Harrison Bridger (NPC) is at the South Wall.
Not too sure on the Players.
>w<

X
are lizardmen mobs or one of the defenders?

SquadCammander354

Not really much of trophy hunter myself since I just go beat the game both on 1st run and NG+ runs.

DS3 was my first DS game but not my first Souls game. I never did finish DS3, kinda breezed through it until Oceiros then got bored. Really tried to enjoy it but didn't like the grounded and rigid movements. Probably would've changed my opinion if I reached Nameless King.

BB on the other hand I really enjoyed it, quick and fluid for me. Only had trouble with Bloodstarved Beast (Died like 10 times before I got pissed off and just mad rushed it at 11th attempt, ironic that I killed it on that run.) Old Hunters DLC are a different story though....

Nioh 1 was really enjoyable, kinda masochistic of me with that game. Too many deaths occurred.

Never played Sekiro, will probably do so in the future.
It's really good, NG+ is kinda lame, but all the main boss fights were amazing!

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Nene just needs to grab some npcs to build the barricade, or go into the sewer to check for anyone in there
Nene would absolutely not go check the sewers herself.

As for asking NPCs to do it... Absolutely not, do you really think she'd tell people to go waste their lives by approaching those monsters willingly!? >.<
Nene's terrified/traumatised by slimes
'-'

X
*nod nod*
Oh my bad! :blob_shock::sweating_profusely:
Slimes from Nene's homeworld were at its minimum like this:

They're a bit scarier than the ones we have here, just a bit~

Epsil

Nene would absolutely not go check the sewers herself.
As for asking NPCs to do it... Absolutely not, do you really think she'd tell people to go waste their lives by approaching those monsters willingly!? >.<

*nod nod*

Slimes from Nene's homeworld were at its minimum like this:

They're a bit scarier than the ones we have here, just a bit~
:sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:, Why did this make me want to eat jello