Is it okay to post sensitive stuff but only the link?

Writer_not_narcissist

I'm both an artist and a novelist but I due to my stories being a bit too NSFW I want to post pictures of the scenes that i draw, since the guidelines say that posting it on the Scribblehub is illegal I opted for placing the link and send the user to an image hosting site like (Imgur) and they'll see the picture there not in scribblehub.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I heard even links directing to suggestive artwork is a big no-no, so I guess it isn't allowed.

Khiricastares

Posting it on the public sections is definitely a no. Using private messages and other non-public stuff I assume would be the way to go.
I have said in "illegal" parts that aren't shown, if I have something written for it, people can feel free to add me on discord and i'll post there if they really want to see it.

Writer_not_narcissist

Posting it on the public sections is definitely a no. Using private messages and other non-public stuff I assume would be the way to go.
I have said in "illegal" parts that aren't shown, if I have something written for it, people can feel free to add me on discord and i'll post there if they really want to see it.
When you meant public sections do you mean the place where we post our novels?

Khiricastares

When you meant public sections do you mean the place where we post our novels?

Public meaning anyone can see it, novels and forums etc. But things like private messages between accounts I don't see why that would be an issue. It's a matter of liability and public image for them.

Writer_not_narcissist

Public meaning anyone can see it, novels and forums etc. But things like private messages between accounts I don't see why that would be an issue. It's a matter of liability and public image for them.
Ohh okay thanks for the info, highly appreciated.