Welcome thread for the newbies!

Sigurd

Hi people, I'm Sigurd.

I've been an aspirant writer for a year and a half and I have already completed my first book (it's what I'm going to post here in the near future).
Any advice on what are the most popular/best genres for this website? I came here from RoyalRoad where it's pretty much all LitRPG and isekai, so I was curious on how would a low fantasy adventure story do on Scribble.

ThatGloverGuy

Howdy!

I just found this place while searching for sites similar to Royal Road. I'm mainly into mainstream Sci-fi and Fantasy. Some of my favs are Philip K Dick, Kurt Vonnegut, Neil Gaiman, and Terry Pratchett. I also like a little non-fic in the realm of consciousness and weird high-strangeness stuff. (Sorry, no anime or LitRPG for me)

I'm also a writer myself. I've got a completed Fantasy/supernatural story I'll be serializing here, and I'm currently writing another fantasy novel (or novella - not sure yet).

Looking forward to browsing around and seeing what this place has to offer. Take it easy.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hi people, I'm Sigurd.

I've been an aspirant writer for a year and a half and I have already completed my first book (it's what I'm going to post here in the near future).
Any advice on what are the most popular/best genres for this website? I came here from RoyalRoad where it's pretty much all LitRPG and isekai, so I was curious on how would a low fantasy adventure story do on Scribble.
I think Low Fantasy adventure works fine on here~

But well, it's hard to be sure until you try I guess?

Good luck with your first novel, I hope it goes well~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Hello! I'm loving this site so far. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the layout is professional. I'm looking forward to getting to know the community better <3

AliceShiki

Hello! I'm loving this site so far. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the layout is professional. I'm looking forward to getting to know the community better <3

@WelcomeToScribbleHub

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
run when you fucken can because you're gonna wish you had more legs to do so

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've got a question. When do we get to change the "New member" thing under our usernames to something else? Will we get to pick, or will it be chosen for us? I don't know how that feature works, but I'm curious to know more.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I've got a question. When do we get to change the "New member" thing under our usernames to something else? Will we get to pick, or will it be chosen for us? I don't know how that feature works, but I'm curious to know more.
You can get the chance to make a custom title when you've posted 50 messages in threads.
Community games threads, profile posts and PMs don't count, though.
From the looks of your message count, you have 25 left before you can do it.

*shakes pompoms in encouragement*

You can do it!

*\(^o^)/*

X

wondermity

Heyo, I'm Wondermity, but you guys can just call me Wonder

I spend literally all my time either doing schoolwork, reading or writing, so you could say I have no life

I don't have any particular tastes, if I don't like something I just don't read it ;D

My favorite novel is... well, I'm a real sucker for world building. So I just like anything that has a really unique setting that the author seems to really love

And yeah, that's just about it. Probably going to end up putting something up on ScribbleHub, but until then I'm mainly just going to be lurking

Backspace

Sup! I just decided to create a story since many anime's and manga I have watched are either finished, delayed, or takes longer to update. I saw the forum and your thread was the first one so I hop in and decided to comment in a forum for once. I'm interested in most of the genre. My favorite light novel would be Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machiagatteiru or Oregairu. Nice to be part of the community! <3

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Sup! I just decided to create a story since many anime's and manga I have watched are either finished, delayed, or takes longer to update. I saw the forum and your thread was the first one so I hop in and decided to comment in a forum for once. I'm interested in most of the genre. My favorite light novel would be Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machiagatteiru or Oregairu. Nice to be part of the community! <3

Welcome.^^

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Sorry, but I have full intention of grabbing #1, I won't let anybody stand in my way! :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint:
Alice I'm still not that active on this forum~

Since the people here are not that yet prepared for the 2nd Rane invasion

AliceShiki

Alice I'm still not that active on this forum~

Since the people here are not that yet prepared for the 2nd Rane invasion
All the more reason for me to take the chance! XD