Writing Prompt Imagine you're a "Hero of Justice", but then you have a rotten mind. (which makes her antagonist)

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
The role explanation is this:

- You have been entitled as the "Hero of Justice" by most populace in your nation since you saved most victims by killing the criminals... although little did they know is some criminals were as victims of the supposed "victims". Take for example, The Person A tries to kill The Person B, but the Person B was able to fend against the Person A, but you have arrived the scenario and immediately accused the Person B because of believable witness. (Well, good job "Hero of Justice", but actually no... you just suck at seeking truth)

- You have the rotten motive since some criminals from poverty killed your family for some sort of treasons. (This plot has been prepared by the TRUE antagonist of a certain arc).

- Your personality is cheerful, shonen-like protagonist (but actually antagonist), sadistic psychopath against criminals only. (Note: Just imagine Seryu Ubiquitous from Akame ga Kill).

And now, you try to perceive the protagonist as the "Most Wanted Criminal"... what would you plan to do against the protagonist? (No easy killing tho)

Seyer_Jad

Hostage six innocent people like the clergy a mother a child etc and then plant a bomb in some random area..., then contact the media to broadcast my agenda so that the protagonist will know what I am doing, first kill one of the hostages preferably the mother because that will deal the psychological damage and garner hate after that, threaten the media that if they turn off the broadcast you will kill the child and have the hero go broadcast his location and have fun....by that I mean order him to break his own four limbs and when he's incapacitated order the people to beat him until he's dead and then kill everyone as the hero gets pummeled to death.

You killed the hero and you placed psychological trauma to those who killed the hero it's a win-win

PS. as a bonus the hero will be killed by the people he protected, so that should deal some more psychological damage right?

D4isuke

Hostage six innocent people like the clergy a mother a child etc and then plant a bomb in some random area..., then contact the media to broadcast my agenda so that the protagonist will know what I am doing, first kill one of the hostages preferably the mother because that will deal the psychological damage and garner hate after that, threaten the media that if they turn off the broadcast you will kill the child and have the hero go broadcast his location and have fun....by that I mean order him to break his own four limbs and when he's incapacitated order the people to beat him until he's dead and then kill everyone as the hero gets pummeled to death.

You killed the hero and you placed psychological trauma to those who killed the hero it's a win-win

PS. as a bonus the hero will be killed by the people he protected, so that should deal some more psychological damage right?
I wonder if that works in a fantastical way... as traditional and magical it is... and your idea is good.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
The role explanation is this:

- You have been entitled as the "Hero of Justice" by most populace in your nation since you saved most victims by killing the criminals... although little did they know is some criminals were as victims of the supposed "victims". Take for example, The Person A tries to kill The Person B, but the Person B was able to fend against the Person A, but you have arrived the scenario and immediately accused the Person B because of believable witness. (Well, good job "Hero of Justice", but actually no... you just suck at seeking truth)

- You have the rotten motive since some criminals from poverty killed your family for some sort of treasons. (This plot has been prepared by the TRUE antagonist of a certain arc).

- Your personality is cheerful, shonen-like protagonist (but actually antagonist), sadistic psychopath against criminals only. (Note: Just imagine Seryu Ubiquitous from Akame ga Kill).

And now, you try to perceive the protagonist as the "Most Wanted Criminal"... what would you plan to do against the protagonist? (No easy killing tho)
Resources available to us and to him?

DubstheDuke

My entire novel plot is something like this.
My main characters, who are all demented and broken in their own way, are given the role of villains in a world, whereas an evil prick is given the role of the hero. To further things, my main characters stick to a very particular set of morals- that they will assist and protect those who submit to them, and only those who they consider worth assisting. They will not assist scumbags, nor will they assist naive 'heroes' who try to do the impossible for the sake of 'justice'. But they will assist those who they take a liking to, or those who think similarly to them.

"To those who accept our proposition and bow down to us as slaves, we will work tirelessly as your new masters to ensure that it was the best decision you ever made. You will never know hardship, and anyone who so much as lays a finger on you will regret their very existence, as they are tortured endlessly And to those who reject our generous offer, it will be known to you that you missed out on a great opportunity to come under our protection."

Seyer_Jad

I wonder if that works in a fantastical way... as traditional and magical it is... and your idea is good.
If you're resourceful enough it can be done...though doing it in a fantasy world without any form of broadcasting media that can reach millions will be hard

D4isuke

If you're resourceful enough it can be done...though doing it in a fantasy world without any form of broadcasting media that can reach millions will be hard
i guess posters on board to address every towns and cities can be like that.

My entire novel plot is something like this.
My main characters, who are all demented and broken in their own way, are given the role of villains in a world, whereas an evil prick is given the role of the hero. To further things, my main characters stick to a very particular set of morals- that they will assist and protect those who submit to them, and only those who they consider worth assisting. They will not assist scumbags, nor will they assist naive 'heroes' who try to do the impossible for the sake of 'justice'. But they will assist those who they take a liking to, or those who think similarly to them.

"To those who accept our proposition and bow down to us as slaves, we will work tirelessly as your new masters to ensure that it was the best decision you ever made. You will never know hardship, and anyone who so much as lays a finger on you will regret their very existence, as they are tortured endlessly And to those who reject our generous offer, it will be known to you that you missed out on a great opportunity to come under our protection."

Sounds a good plot to me

Seyer_Jad

i guess posters on board to address every towns and cities can be like that.

It's not likely, because the so-called hero will be given time to prepare behind your back.

The goal of having the hero broadcast his location is so that he won't be able to contact anyone in secret and he won't be able to do anything in the dark...you get what I mean?

D4isuke

It's not likely, because the so-called hero will be given time to prepare behind your back.

The goal of having the hero broadcast his location is so that he won't be able to contact anyone in secret and he won't be able to do anything in the dark...you get what I mean?
Oh yeah, the "butterfly effect"... if I may be right on what you referring to.

Ark-

As you mention no easy killings, i have several ways to do it, but i would go with this one.

First, Befriend the hero, you said that i'm a sadistic psychopaths, in otherword, i could maintain and control my expression quite well, through befriending the hero, i could find out about him bit by bit.

Second. Makes the protagonist dependent on you, i would start small, doing the Pavlov dog experiment on him, my favorite one is where everytime you want to speak with him, clap a little, do this for a while and you would have his attention everytime you clap, i already done this in highschool where every time i'm presenting i will clap a little before speaking, now, if i clap, everybody will look at me, no matter what was happening. There's also the method of making the protagonist being avoided by everybody

(Side note; Make sure you write down EVERYTHING you know about the protagonist, even the most mundane things can be a reason for the protagonist to be avoided if you spin the truth enough)

Third,. I will make the protagonist have an anxiety disorder, inferiority complex and depression. There are two ways you can make people have this mantal issues, which is:
  1. Beat the protagonist in everything, ask if you could borrow his phone and looks at his contact, depending on how talkative the protagonist is, you will be able to know if he has a crush on someone, take that crush, and then befriend the protagonist family, be friendly and brag about your achievement but remember that you must choose either you ONLY talk about achievement you got alone, or ONLY talk about achievement that you two achieved.
  2. Make your Protagonist beat himself to the ground. Contrary to what most people believed, people don't get depressed without a good reasoning. which is why, you just have to make that reasoning, talk about the protagonist like he's a genius, talk about how he's so friendly to people and yet doesn't have a GF/BF yet. believe me, it is so easy to make somebody feel like they've done something noteworthy even though they've done nothing

Fourth, Make the protagonist lost his mind. By this point, if you've done everything correctly, the protagonist should be dependent on you,have anxiety and depression, now you can either choose to kill the protagonist mentally, or physically first, i recommend mentally though because it's easier, you could move away or if the protagonist confess to you, reject him/her brutally and said you never befriend the protagonist with dating in mind.

Now, the final step has begun. By this point, the protagonist are ready to kill themselves, you must do EVERYTHING in your power to distance yourself from the protagonist, walk away, don't talk to him/her, spread rumor about the protagonist being attention seeker and more, and then, if you've done everything correctly, the protagonist will kill themselves, but in rare case, the protagonist will call you and ask if you could talk, i recommend saying yes so that you can ridicule him/her even further and push the protagonist even further and you can enjoy your last gift.

The face of broken man, it is so satisfying to see a smug person expression turn into a crying mess, it is so satisfying when every lie,every action and everything that you've done correctly has rewarded you, it will be so satisfying that to hear the protagonist family grieves about a loss of a person.

And here's the best part. You won't be blamed for it, you will not be sued, because you're not in the wrong, you will not be the one who'll be blamed because, at the end of the day, all of this will be the protagonist fault. Here's a quote that i remember about crime.

"A perfect crime is a crime that you committed but can't be blamed for it"

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
What do you mean? I can't comprehend what you're trying to ask.
Are we rich? Do we have connections with "people who know people"? Do we have a team or do we work solo.? Basically what tools are available to us to attack the hero.
Same for the hero. What does he have to defend against us?

D4isuke

As you mention no easy killings, i have several ways to do it, but i would go with this one.

First, Befriend the hero, you said that i'm a sadistic psychopaths, in otherword, i could maintain and control my expression quite well, through befriending the hero, i could find out about him bit by bit.

Second. Makes the protagonist dependent on you, i would start small, doing the Pavlov dog experiment on him, my favorite one is where everytime you want to speak with him, clap a little, do this for a while and you would have his attention everytime you clap, i already done this in highschool where every time i'm presenting i will clap a little before speaking, now, if i clap, everybody will look at me, no matter what was happening. There's also the method of making the protagonist being avoided by everybody

(Side note; Make sure you write down EVERYTHING you know about the protagonist, even the most mundane things can be a reason for the protagonist to be avoided if you spin the truth enough)

Third,. I will make the protagonist have an anxiety disorder, inferiority complex and depression. There are two ways you can make people have this mantal issues, which is:
  1. Beat the protagonist in everything, ask if you could borrow his phone and looks at his contact, depending on how talkative the protagonist is, you will be able to know if he has a crush on someone, take that crush, and then befriend the protagonist family, be friendly and brag about your achievement but remember that you must choose either you ONLY talk about achievement you got alone, or ONLY talk about achievement that you two achieved.
  2. Make your Protagonist beat himself to the ground. Contrary to what most people believed, people don't get depressed without a good reasoning. which is why, you just have to make that reasoning, talk about the protagonist like he's a genius, talk about how he's so friendly to people and yet doesn't have a GF/BF yet. believe me, it is so easy to make somebody feel like they've done something noteworthy even though they've done nothing

Fourth, Make the protagonist lost his mind. By this point, if you've done everything correctly, the protagonist should be dependent on you,have anxiety and depression, now you can either choose to kill the protagonist mentally, or physically first, i recommend mentally though because it's easier, you could move away or if the protagonist confess to you, reject him/her brutally and said you never befriend the protagonist with dating in mind.

Now, the final step has begun. By this point, the protagonist are ready to kill themselves, you must do EVERYTHING in your power to distance yourself from the protagonist, walk away, don't talk to him/her, spread rumor about the protagonist being attention seeker and more, and then, if you've done everything correctly, the protagonist will kill themselves, but in rare case, the protagonist will call you and ask if you could talk, i recommend saying yes so that you can ridicule him/her even further and push the protagonist even further and you can enjoy your last gift.

The face of broken man, it is so satisfying to see a smug person expression turn into a crying mess, it is so satisfying when every lie,every action and everything that you've done correctly has rewarded you, it will be so satisfying that to hear the protagonist family grieves about a loss of a person.

And here's the best part. You won't be blamed for it, you will not be sued, because you're not in the wrong, you will not be the one who'll be blamed because, at the end of the day, all of this will be the protagonist fault. Here's a quote that i remember about crime.

"A perfect crime is a crime that you committed but can't be blamed for it"

A very good idea indeed... and also the protagonist which described to have anxiety disorder and inferior complexity is matched to mine.

Well, I could say that about asking for a phone might be confusing in alternatives since the setting is colonial fantasy.
Also, the first meeting between had a rough time, so it’s kinda awkward for the antagonist to befriend with protagonist like a supporting character. However, I might try to turn things around of some of your points, so that there will be a bit of foreshadowing till the twist, and I want to let the protagonist win through many worst-case scenarios to reach at his best. (Discrimination and Injustices), and at first, the protagonist will become suicidal, so yeah.... that’s how his worst scenario works, but I’ll let him suffer until he realized in a genius way. Then, he will gather some sort of evidences even though the protagonist has some piece of “element” as being a criminal. Thus, the court will begin for clearing his name.... just like that.

I wonder if you can understand and agree to my point. I want to let the antagonist think she already achieved the victory, but actually... *finger twist*

Ark-

A very good idea indeed... and also the protagonist which described to have anxiety disorder and inferior complexity is matched to mine.

Well, I could say that about asking for a phone might be confusing in alternatives since the setting is colonial fantasy.
Also, the first meeting between had a rough time, so it’s kinda awkward for the antagonist to befriend with protagonist like a supporting character. However, I might try to turn things around of some of your points, so that there will be a bit of foreshadowing till the twist, and I want to let the protagonist win through many worst-case scenarios to reach at his best. (Discrimination and Injustices), and at first, the protagonist will become suicidal, so yeah.... that’s how his worst scenario works, but I’ll let him suffer until he realized in a genius way. Then, he will gather some sort of evidences even though the protagonist has some piece of “element” as being a criminal. Thus, the court will begin for clearing his name.... just like that.

I wonder if you can understand and agree to my point. I want to let the antagonist think she already achieved the victory, but actually... *finger twist*

I do understand your point, though i disagree on these two
he will gather some sort of evidences even though the protagonist has some piece of “element” as being a criminal

the court will begin for clearing his name.... just like that.

Simply put,

The first one are simply impossible to do, why? because there are no evidences if you drove someone dead through social pressure, there will simply no evidence to back you up if you took it to court, is your proof is that the antagonist ridicule the protagonist after the confession? you will be laughed at court. Is your evidence that the protagonist being badmouthed by everybody? Well then how do you define everybody? will you sue every single person for defamation? that's idiotic, defamation can only be applied if everybody hurts your reputation unjustly using a false rumour, but every single rumour will have a basis to be said like that, for example, if A said B that B is retarded because B suffer mental retardation, that's not defamation, another example is if A said to C that B "Might" be racist, that's not defamation because the use of the word "might" imply that it isn't a fact and so can't be used as a basis of defamation.

The second one will only made the social pressure grow even more, can you imagine if for example B took A to court because A was accused by B as being unjustly in a trade between them, even IF A was cleared of all charges, it will make A reputation feel down even more, it will increase the suspicion and hatred towards A because they *doubted* A, and in a circle between peoples ? Being doubted is the same as social suicide, people won't deal with you anymore, because why would you? A has a court history, he was accused of being unjust to someone, the court may said A was cleared but the fact is, B sued A because for a reason, and that sir, will be the end of A for sometimes

In regards to the number two, i have a few suggestions but i fear that it may change the protagonist to much, my suggestion is basically that the protagonist realize that his public career maybe over but that doesn't mean he should change as well, what about if the protagonist change from Hero in the eyes of the public, becomes a hero for the wrongly accused? Of course, that's just my suggestion,