SH-Chan?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Since the sever has reached LV2 I was making stuff for lols. Which eventually lead to SH-Chan creation~

First I made this animated banner for fun.

Some stuff I came up with while drawing.

SH-Chan, the lil’ sister of NU. She often gets help from her sister. With SH stories on her sister’s site. Few stories make it there and threads from SH’s forum gets linked on NU’s site too~

Such a kind big sister! They both share love for BL, GL and other stuff. Though, NU has a bigger BL collection than her sister. Despite SH-Chan’s looks she’ll gives off BDE(Big Degen Energy). NU’s more of a bookworm and has translators. While SH is more creative and likes making stories for sister to read.

Here’s sketches of SH-Chan. I might design some other outfits for her. The 2nd one is the initial sketch.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Das nice. Both the banner and artworks. I like what you did with the tail. I can see her dress in some kind of letter pattern or smth that gives writing vibes I guess. Perhaps some 2nd pose with a notepad and a pen or smth.

Either way, looks lit even at this stage.

Dountmindme

Das nice. Both the banner and artworks. I like what you did with the tail. I can see her dress in some kind of letter pattern or smth that gives writing vibes I guess. Perhaps some 2nd pose with a notepad and a pen or smth.

Either way, looks lit even at this stage.
A second pose of her writing is somthing I could do. Definitely giving her a different outfit too.

I like the cutie SH!
<3

Dountmindme

it is like playing a low level once again.
Yes but it’s way easier tho. On NUF you have to have 100 messages for custom titles and to be able to upload files.

also, I will not get banned~

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Yes but it’s way easier tho. On NUF you have to have 100 messages for custom titles and to be able to upload files.

also, I will not get banned~
Me, I meant me. So what is the limit for SHF again to get everything unlock? Kinda pointless now to have an SH acc. as I had dropped all my ideas and nearly deleting them.

Dountmindme

Me, I meant me. So what is the limit for SHF again to get everything unlock? Kinda pointless now to have an SH acc. as I had dropped all my ideas and nearly deleting them.
Oh.
I guess there needs to be a FAQ on SH forums.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
This thread just gave me a very random idea that I have to sketch :blob_paint: