[Game of Idleness] - Kingdom Royale #2 (Unification War)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I think I will accept the invitation of @Evil_Ginger and @Fossil.

Sorry @Blitz and @Himekawa .

If this wasn't a murder game I would be happy about this popularity, but now I fear for my life. :blob_shock:
To clarify, you will have a Night Chat with anyone that chose you for the Night Phase, as well as anyone you chose for the Night Phase.

There is no need to accept any invitation or anything similar to that. As long as someone chose you, they'll go into the chat... Just like how you will go into the chat with anyone you choose.

So... Right now you'll have a chat with Himekawa, Evil_Ginger, Blitz and Fossil. And you still are allowed to choose two more people to chat with if you so desire.
You Can't reject:blobspearpeek:
I'm breaking in
@Nep, don't need to do that? we all will visit you. So you just need to open your door to more people other than us four if you want. Isn't that right, @AliceShiki?
What those two said~

Nep

To clarify, you will have a Night Chat with anyone that chose you for the Night Phase, as well as anyone you chose for the Night Phase.

There is no need to accept any invitation or anything similar to that. As long as someone chose you, they'll go into the chat... Just like how you will go into the chat with anyone you choose.

So... Right now you'll have a chat with Himekawa, Evil_Ginger, Blitz and Fossil. And you still are allowed to choose two more people to chat with if you so desire.

What those two said~
:blob_teary: My plan was fooled.

Nep

*Pat pat*

Don't be sad. Ask for asylum to our three king, maybe? if you open more connection, you can have more knowledge and ask for plea.
That's why I asked for an protection order.
Can someone please send a protection order as newbie protection?
Please?

I will try my best.

AliceShiki

Ne ne... @AliceShiki, can our king ask the knights to protect themselves?
Uhn... I'm not sure what you're asking, so I'll answer all cases.

Assuming a King A and a Guardian B:

A can ask B to protect A.
A can ask B to protect B.
B can protect A.
B cannot protect B.

... Actually, I just realized that this wasn't clear in the description of [Guard], but only of [Protect]. I'll fix that.

Ah, and another situation just in case... Assuming a King A, another King B, a Guardian C, and a Guardian D.

If A asks to protect C, and B asks to Protect D... Then C can protect D and D can protect C.

That should clarify it I think?

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Hiya o/

I honestly expected this. Well nor like I'm gonna punish you for that~ :blobrofl:

<.<
Ominous
Well, let's be honest. If I chose Fossil, I would immediately stab him. But that's no fun.
While if I visit you and Exit, I am conflicted about who to stab and will have to choose after speaking to both of you! \o/

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Well, let's be honest. If I chose Fossil, I would immediately stab him. But that's no fun.
While if I visit you and Exit, I am conflicted about who to stab and will have to choose after speaking to both of you! \o/
You know I'm not agaisnt a coalition to stab him.
@Nep wanna join in? Get a visitor out of the way, a safer night.
@Exitiumm come satisfy your bloodlust :blobspearpeek:

Exitiumm

Bullying poor @Fossil ? I can’t believe you’d do this to such a young and innocent lad like him. Actually on second thought he is a normie. So I’m totally down for this.

Nep

I wanted to stab @Evil_Ginger because he can't stab me back for it this night, but I will consider it after talking a bit this night. :blobspearpeek:

OH and sorry @Blitz .
I thought I can't get visited by more than two people.
So...
!visit @Blitz

Nep

Because I already misunderstood a rule I will be cautious and ask @AliceShiki

I can still stab people who visit me and not only people I visit? :blob_sweat:

AliceShiki

Because I already misunderstood a rule I will be cautious and ask @AliceShiki

I can still stab people who visit me and not only people I visit? :blob_sweat:
You totally can~

You can stab anyone that you are in a Night Chat with, the game makes no distinction between people you visited and people that visited you~