What is your Gem of a novel on this site ?

jokei

I have look through a lot of novels on this site, and some are definitely gem quality in term of writing and narrative. The only sad thing about novels written by strangers on this site is that they either go on long enough to become boring or just lost focus or they are short but have great potentials and suddenly stop when it was just getting good. I am using this thread to help me find what people are reading and maybe give it a try if it is up my alley. Scribble hub is also populated with a lot of GB novels and I don't mind those as long as they have a fun plot with an engaging narrative. Isekai is also up my alley as long as it is not just pure wish fulfillment and actually have some depth in term of world building. Have fun sharing your gems, and maybe meet new friends or old acquaintances as you share what you consider a great read on this site or maybe other site if you wish to share. Have a great day or night to those who participate and may we all come out with something new to read!!!

Edit: share it if it was enjoyable and you had a blast or pleasure from reading it and anticipating an update everyday. As for quality lol, I will judge that myself when I go check out what you have share and that will be kept to myself since I don't want to just tell those who enjoy it that it was not my cup of tea.
Wanna try my story dude, Isekai, and I am working on a deep history but it's going to take some time until you get the full picture https://www.scribblehub.com/series/134548/wmdkilling-the-heroes-so-i-can-have-my-fun/

Last edited:

Polarize4777

LazyPanda

One of my old favorite fun lewd read was A goblin's evolution, and I am sad that it has not update and the author still haven't updated her status on what is going on with it. A fun and interesting read so give it a try and have fun!!
Go check it out in webnovel, you can find it has been updated to chapter 72 now on Volume 3. it's still free (Not premium). Also last chapter was updated 15 days ago.

Rellawing

Optimistic Kitten
Try Rellawing's Super Luminal....
It's not in the same vein as most stories on the site. It's a superhero story.
I'm gonna tag her and let her do the advertising. She's got a couple of other stories as well...

I wasn't sure if it'd be classy to reply to this very kind mention! *purring and blushing* Thank you AkalE! <3 Assu told me about it a few weeks ago, and I hesitated to respond! <3

DubstheDuke

My answer to this thread is kinda.... irrelevant? Since I only write one novel (Technically I have written a total of 2 novels in my life, but the first one was a failure that ended suddenly), but I do feel like I have a response to this, since my current novel is split into Volumes.

My 8th Volume of my novel, Undetermined, is by far the best literary piece I have ever made.

Why?

There are many reasons why I believe this is the best writing I have ever done.

1. Volumes 6 and 7 were really just events leading up to Volume 8, and so it's sort of a story where everything finally links together into one giant story, and it's awesome.
2. When I read my other Volumes, I can tell that my writing is very on and off. Some of it is really good, some of it is kinda boring, and it's never consistent. Volume 8 of my novel, however, is not like this at all. When I read this Volume in particular, I feel that every scene is interesting. Every scene not only has meaning, but seems to pull me in and make me want to continue reading. To be able to consistently write good is something which I don't believe I will ever be able to replicate, but I will of course continue to write in hopes that one day I will be able to write an even better Volume- though, I have written 2 more full Volumes, and I will be honest.... while they are certainly enjoyable to read from my perspective, they don't come close.
3. The Villains in this arc are very well done, the way things are handled, every little loose end seems to be tied up and finished off. Even the ending scenes after the big fight is over is just oddly satisfying to read, and every time I read it, I think 'man this was planned out so well.'

That being said, this is merely my own words as an author of my own work- so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not trying to be like 'oh my work is so good.' Anything but that. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that even my best work doesn't compare to half the series on here. Whether or not my work is actually good.... I won't say. All I can say is that I enjoyed writing it, and I enjoy it every time I read it. A lot.

DDTStudios

Try Heir de Winter. Yes, I’m the author and I’m lurking in the dark. The story’s synopsis may seem a bit cliche but you’ll find that there are a lot of twists and dark secrets.

Polarize4777

Wow, I am surprise that there are still recommendations going on lol. Thanks for participating and I will check them out one by one as I go back to revisit the thread, and thanks for the head up on Lyn and her book A goblin's evolution.

This is a hidden gem for me that's starting to get the love it deserves 😂

It's @TachimeSan 's
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/...other-world-aim-to-be-the-noblewomans-butler/
Already took a look at it and it seems interesting enough for me to have a thorough read at a later point.

Try Heir de Winter. Yes, I’m the author and I’m lurking in the dark. The story’s synopsis may seem a bit cliche but you’ll find that there are a lot of twists and dark secrets.
I saw that tittle pop up quite often in the update page so I will take a look, and from the synopsis read, I think it sounds interesting enough for me to look at it and read.

My answer to this thread is kinda.... irrelevant? Since I only write one novel (Technically I have written a total of 2 novels in my life, but the first one was a failure that ended suddenly), but I do feel like I have a response to this, since my current novel is split into Volumes.

My 8th Volume of my novel, Undetermined, is by far the best literary piece I have ever made.

Why?

There are many reasons why I believe this is the best writing I have ever done.

1. Volumes 6 and 7 were really just events leading up to Volume 8, and so it's sort of a story where everything finally links together into one giant story, and it's awesome.
2. When I read my other Volumes, I can tell that my writing is very on and off. Some of it is really good, some of it is kinda boring, and it's never consistent. Volume 8 of my novel, however, is not like this at all. When I read this Volume in particular, I feel that every scene is interesting. Every scene not only has meaning, but seems to pull me in and make me want to continue reading. To be able to consistently write good is something which I don't believe I will ever be able to replicate, but I will of course continue to write in hopes that one day I will be able to write an even better Volume- though, I have written 2 more full Volumes, and I will be honest.... while they are certainly enjoyable to read from my perspective, they don't come close.
3. The Villains in this arc are very well done, the way things are handled, every little loose end seems to be tied up and finished off. Even the ending scenes after the big fight is over is just oddly satisfying to read, and every time I read it, I think 'man this was planned out so well.'

That being said, this is merely my own words as an author of my own work- so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not trying to be like 'oh my work is so good.' Anything but that. As a matter of fact, I'm sure that even my best work doesn't compare to half the series on here. Whether or not my work is actually good.... I won't say. All I can say is that I enjoyed writing it, and I enjoy it every time I read it. A lot.
Thanks for dropping by with the rec, and I will check it out and come back to you about my thoughts on the story.

AbigailWP

Producer-Rapper-Writer-Cultivator-Fellow Human
Well you asked!!!

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
My gem on this website has to be this. It's sadly underrated for such a charming tale. I hope more people appreciate it now that it's finished. Spread the word please, it deserves recognition.

LilithFairen

My gem on this website has to be this. It's sadly underrated for such a charming tale. I hope more people appreciate it now that it's finished. Spread the word please, it deserves recognition.

Huge word of warning for folks going into it for a cute, fulfilling yuri romance that the leads don't get together in the end and the final chapter has one of the stupidest and most pointless instances of bury-your-gays I've ever seen in a story.

sereminar

I feel out of place as i have no story to shamelessly self promote. Thus i shall shamelessly promote some of my favorite stories! MUAHAHAH

I didn't ask to be the demon queen
"After an accident involving a truck, Liz wakes up in a world she once thought existed only a video game, as the Evil Dragon Demon Queen no less. She no idea what to do, where she is, or what's going on. She's not the brightest, or the bravest, the coolest or the most cunning. But she cares, deeply, truly and powerfully, and she's not stopping until she's done everything she can for everyone who needs it."

Swords of Selene
" Emma (née Marcus) Farrier is a fairly normal grad student, until she is struck by lightning and wakes up in the alternate world of Selene. Selene is a land of steam engines and carriages, of lords and beggars, of gear-wheels and rifle-smoke... as well as a land inhabited entirely by women. This wouldn't be a problem, except that before being transported here, Emma was a man (or at least she thought she was). Now, having been taken in by a noble family with a dark past, she must learn to survive this vicious new world. Worse still, she is on a collision course with powerful forces who seek to rule this planet, as well as coming to face the reason why she is on Selene in the first place... "

Cockroach Girl's Reason For Living
"How poorly do you have to fail at life to be reincarnated as an insect?
Dillon knew he hadn't accomplished much but when his existence is snuffed out, he finds himself reincarnated in a world brutally ruled by insect-like creatures. Now Grete Mudwell, the youngest of a poor family of cockroaches, she must be strong in ways she never imagined she could be if she hopes to survive."

Omens of Change
"Ryan is in a tight spot. Not only has his carefully hidden magical talent almost been revealed by the new artifact adorning his wrist, but his identity has been deeply affected. Monster activity is increasing, and people are starting to realize that the world isn’t as devoid of magic as they believe it to be.
Struggling to hide his new curse, Ryan goes to school and tries to live a seemingly normal life while also trying to stop the world from discovering magic is real."

Bullets & Spells
"Worlds collide when a young woman is saved by a witch after being double crossed. The fates of Hollyhock and Hazel become entwined as they delve deeper into their respective worlds of crime and magic. Can they survive the journey for the truth about who they are, how they fit in with their peoples, what destiny has in store for them; and perhaps most importantly, what they mean to each other?
Can an assassin and a witch really be together, or are bullets and spells too different to coexist?"