Happy 1st Birthday, Scribble Hub!!!

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Is it half a year too late or half a year too early? :blob_party:

... Procrastination Day Has Been Postponed!

Goswick

Drunken Australian
I'll bide my time to celebrate the 2nd Birthday, I guess lol

SaddyStorm

I can't believe it's been one year since the launch of Scribble Hub already. Happy 1st Birthday!!! :blob_party:

First of all, I would like to thank you for being and staying here! It's grown a lot since it was first launched a year ago and I would like to thank everyone who helped it grow. I don't have a big company backing up https://www.scribblehub.com/ so every time you recommend the site to a friend or stranger helps a lot.

As of writing this, the site currently has 2061 novels, 20179 users and 111770 chapter comments! Not only that but SH is currently averaging 260k daily pageviews and 700 daily chapter comments. Launching a new site is never easy and it's always scary and stressful no matter how many times you do it but after seeing it grow so much, I'm glad I went ahead and made the site. It turned out better than I expected. The support from you guys are awesome!

What I love about our community is the closeness and welcoming feeling you feel. This obviously doesn't apply to every situation or everyone but for the most part, I think our community is pretty awesome and friendly. Maybe I'm biased though.... :sweating_profusely:

I guess I think our community is pretty awesome when I see things like this: [BL] Ace X Sin (BL featuring @Ace_Arriande and @Sinpathy who are both authors from our community). It's a BL story by @binarysoap, edited and cover by @tiaf. There's also Tony’s Story by @mr.heavy-writer. I'm not sure if there's more out there but those are the ones I've ran into. I love seeing things like that because it shows the closeness between users in our community.

There's also the SSSC contests ran by @Alverost. If you haven't seen his latest contest, you should head over to https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/scribbly-anniversary-competition.1430/. That contest is also sponsored by @Ace_Arriande.

On an ending note, I took a two months break from programming the site but I'll be back next week so if you have any suggestions or bug reports, please make a new thread over at Suggestions & Bug Reports. I'll start going through those suggestions for ideas again. I'll do my best to keep improving the site.

I almost forgot but Happy New Year! and thanks again for being here!
Awesome love the site, hopefully it prospers and more people come together and share wonderful stories.

PS. Don't sell it to a Chinese company... Like CCP is still a thing and I won't be ... able to let myself support a authoritarian regime if it's a majority share holder, ok I think I am overthinking this but whatever. Byeee

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Awesome love the site, hopefully it prospers and more people come together and share wonderful stories.

PS. Don't sell it to a Chinese company... Like CCP is still a thing and I won't be ... able to let myself support a authoritarian regime if it's a majority share holder, ok I think I am overthinking this but whatever. Byeee
Tony has no intention of selling his sites to anyone atm.

You can be sure that Tencent definitely tried buying off NovelUpdates. But Tony held the site firm.

AliceShiki

What if:
Ten years later, our God Emperor and saviour Tony is the one buying Tencent instead?
Well, it's a well-known fact that Tony-chan and her lizard army are planning for world domination, so buying Tencent is an expected move that will happen eventually~ *giggles*

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
Yanno, it kinda amazes me that people still post on this thread... Like... It's been 7 months already! XD
Don't worry, no one will post it when the 2nd birthday happens.... right?
Actually who am I kidding, someone will still do that

AliceShiki

Don't worry, no one will post it when the 2nd birthday happens.... right?
Actually who am I kidding, someone will still do that
Let's necro this thread when the 10th birthday arrives! ^^)/

CloudySkySadMoon

I guess I think our community is pretty awesome when I see things like this: [BL] Ace X Sin (BL featuring @Ace_Arriande and @Sinpathy who are both authors from our community). It's a BL story by @binarysoap, edited and cover by @tiaf. There's also Tony’s Story by @mr.heavy-writer. I'm not sure if there's more out there but those are the ones I've ran into. I love seeing things like
Wow, gege. Of all stuff available, that's what you notice?(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Happy birthday Scribble Hub!!