Username and Avatar

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
My username is Lnv, yes that is an L, not an I! It stands for Light Novels and same name I use on NUF.

Since my glorious avatar from NUF isn't here:
(beautiful I know)

I decided instead of using the ugly L avatar to go with one similar to my MC from my novel (I just found a pic on the internet and changed their eyes to green)

Nyanko

The Clawing Chaos, Nyanlathotep
My username is Lnv, yes that is an L, not an I! It stands for Light Novels and same name I use on NUF.

Since my glorious avatar from NUF isn't here:
(beautiful I know)

I decided instead of using the ugly L avatar to go with one similar to my MC from my novel (I just found a pic on the internet and changed their eyes to green)
Totally a trap, right?
Please let it be a trap? *puppy dog eyes*

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Totally a trap, right?
Please let it be a trap? *puppy dog eyes*

The question mark is a trap, the MC isn't... why do people think my avi is a trap... is it due to the pose that traps often take?

Nyanko

The question mark is a trap, the MC isn't... why do people think my avi is a trap... is it due to the pose that traps often take?
Its due to the gender-neutral look of the character.
Don't worry lnv, I shall now associate your gender as trap!

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Its due to the gender-neutral look of the character.
Don't worry lnv, I shall now associate your gender as trap!

As you know I'm not one to use ''confusing characters'' to make people assume one is the other >.>

But here is a fun fact, when I was small, my passport had the wrong gender on it cause the one doing them confused my gender (not sure how)

Nyanko

As you know I'm not one to use ''confusing characters'' to make people assume one is the other >.>

But here is a fun fact, when I was small, my passport had the wrong gender on it cause the one doing them confused my gender (not sure how)
So certified trap?

FemmeFatale

O.O Skullie Did It O.O
Femme Fatale is an archetype. I find it interesting and have explored it often in my writings. All females have the Femme Fatale in them, some of us just embrace it while others try their best not to be it.

Marilyn Monroe was the first femme fatale that I found interesting. Not only did she play the role in filmes, she had relationships with men that were definitely femme fatale like. In all of the glitter and glamour that surrounds her 'myth', the legend, the story of little Norma Jeane Baker (her real name) gets lost and I sometimes wonder if it rests in peace.

I change my Avatar to explore the Femme Fatale archetype.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Femme Fatale is an archetype. I find it interesting and have explored it often in my writings. All females have the Femme Fatale in them, some of us just embrace it while others try their best not to be it.

Marilyn Monroe was the first femme fatale that I found interesting. Not only did she play the role in filmes, she had relationships with men that were definitely femme fatale like. In all of the glitter and glamour that surrounds her 'myth', the legend, the story of little Norma Jeane Baker (her real name) gets lost and I sometimes wonder if it rests in peace.
How very profound.
Your musings are often interesting, Femme~
*huggles*
\(^o^)/

X

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
my current avatar was one of the few drawings I've drawn before~

My username Mantis_Stops_Chariot is from the chinese proverb: "A mantis trying to stop a chariot". I had Mantis_Stops_Car on webnovel cause chariot was passed the word limit. The avatar is from boku no hero. I remember reading the manga and finding this part hilarious. Probably because of the dumb look on his face lol. Maybe I'll change it to a Persona 5 avatar

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
My username Mantis_Stops_Chariot is from the chinese proverb: "A mantis trying to stop a chariot". I had Mantis_Stops_Car on webnovel cause chariot was passed the word limit. The avatar is from boku no hero. I remember reading the manga and finding this part hilarious. Probably because of the dumb look on his face lol. Maybe I'll change it to a Persona 5 avatar
hmm welcome to the forum

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
Name progression over time: jinxs2008 > jinxs2009 > jinxs2010 > jinxs2011 >jinxs2012 > jinxs2011 > *redacted* > jinxs2011
Originally got the name from a character in the deltora quest series, jinks. Changed a few (one) letters (letter) for originality, added the year +1, and I had my runescape username. Every time I made an account on a new site, it would be the year +1... until around 2011, when I got bored of doing that and went back to 2011, which is what the majority of my accounts were at the time.
My avatar... Which i'll just upload now... is from an anime called densetsu no yuusha no densetsu - the legend of the legendary heroes. Although the plot confused the heck out of me towards the end - not having access to the novel - I liked the idea around the MC. Only got this one recently though. Used to be an epic face.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Name progression over time: jinxs2008 > jinxs2009 > jinxs2010 > jinxs2011 >jinxs2012 > jinxs2011 > *redacted* > jinxs2011
Originally got the name from a character in the deltora quest series, jinks. Changed a few (one) letters (letter) for originality, added the year +1, and I had my runescape username. Every time I made an account on a new site, it would be the year +1... until around 2011, when I got bored of doing that and went back to 2011, which is what the majority of my accounts were at the time.
My avatar... Which i'll just upload now... is from an anime called densetsu no yuusha no densetsu - the legend of the legendary heroes. Although the plot confused the heck out of me towards the end - not having access to the novel - I liked the idea around the MC. Only got this one recently though. Used to be an epic face.
welcome to the forum

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Erroneous is my favorite word and I’ve been using it for a number of years now. My avatar is from the manhwa Tteodori Yongbyeong Areseu (Vagrant Soldier Ares).