Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
*breathes in*

*breathes in*

*breathes in*

*BREATHES IN*

1596182383864m.jpg

*HEAVY FUCKING BREATHING*

1583046207393m.jpg

I've come to terms that I'm never getting a cute, shy gasmask gf but that don't mean I'm giving up just yet

alright you shameless coomers, sausages or abalones, I wanna see that depravity that gets you going. I want to see that sauce you religiously stare at every morning to keep your will to breathe going. Show me those fat mommy milkies or giant man bricks I don't care give it to me RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Zavha0mnic

Hehe... I won’t tell. Mostly because its something I’m trying to stop.

BenJepheneT

*Cough* Not as culture as you bruh...

Forgive me for being less cultured...
I like glasses, but e girls permanently ruined it for me.

haha it's only a frame with a sheet of plastic on the lens I'm so quirky

i will reenact the battle of Hogwarts but instead of magic I just grab you by the face and scrape it against every square inch of rough brick walls I could find

I see robot, gasmask, boob windows, snakes, swords, tomboys, tuxedos

i see god's light

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

I'll worry about my kinks once I can actually get a girl.
The "Get in my van, kids!" trick has stopped working.
Rational thinking chad. You're the paragon of masculinity.

You could say that. But not limited to yandere. Besides what most people think as yandere, in my opinion, are too... bland.
Haha kill because I luv u too much

mainstream yandere as a troupe is up there in the generic beige drywall list of shitty troupes right below annoying violent tsundere and dense MCs so dense they sink under solid ground

KyoruS

Haha kill because I luv u too much

mainstream yandere as a troupe is up there in the generic beige drywall list of shitty troupes right below annoying violent tsundere and dense MCs so dense they sink under solid ground

I heavily agree. That's why although my story will contain waifus having yandere's tendencies, I wouldn't really classify them as yandere.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
alright you shameless coomers, sausages or abalones, I wanna see that depravity that gets you going. I want to see that sauce you religiously stare at every morning to keep your will to breathe going. Show me those fat mommy milkies or giant man bricks I don't care give it to me RIGHT FUCKING NOW

:love:💖:love: BROTHERS :love:💖:love: