A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [Event Stage]

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"I'm the keeper of thiz plaze...Vhat in blazez is Little Zmokey? I know nobody vith zat name. But vine, you tvo may pazz."

Casually waving a tendril, a gap roughly large enough for a human to enter from formed in the vineworks. The plant opened it's fanged maw wide --- oh, it was just yawning.

"For you, girl, you vill find ze herbz you need in ze back. Be careful of ze toxinz. And az for you, boy, that belongz to ze fellow in ze corridorz, yez? Go ahead and pick ze right plant, zen."

But nothing happened.

The annoying and terrible music continued to play ---

After all, Eudes had found himself in the wrong room; the music was still playing somewhere in the distance.
"Ah... Of course, there must be some others.. ."
Eudes grumbled and wondered why was the layout of the school so complicated! Why do they have so many rooms?! A sigh escaped his mouth. Would a map even be useful? Probably not.

Still trying to follow the sound, Eudes opened room after room and only stopped once he felt like it came from that room. The terrible music was beginning to annoy him, his nerves could not hold on for long. Perhaps, after some dozens of minutes, he will be tempted to destroy everything.

'Is that the right room..?'

Leti

"Finally."

The girl --- Swir, as she was currently called, stepped out of the grave --- in spirit form. The dirt of the grave remained undisturbed.

"You are quite the strange person."

Shrugging, she allowed herself a smile, already starting to fade away.

"But thank you nonetheless. Now I can finally be at peace...ah, allow me to give you one more piece of counsel...laugh not with the foreign saint."

When all was said and done, a tarnished brooch carved in the likeness of a bird rested on the gravestone, winking under the moonlight.

"One omen down. Good job, Lily."

Elizabeth turned around to face another newcomer. This time, it's an actual living human. A young man, to be exact. With wavy hairs and a tall, robust physique.

"Regulus?"

"Close enough."

"What are you doing here?"

"Funny, I could ask the same for you."

There was silence for a half minutes and then the young man spoke in a controlled voice.

"You have changed, Lily. A few years ago, you wanted to attend the same school as me. But now?"

"People change, Reginald. It's not like I'm avoiding you anyway. I just want to be left alone."

"I see."

No, you're not.

"Let's change the subject. The moon is beautiful tonight, don't you agree? Just like your eyes. It's about time someone started unmasking the headmaster's corruption. As the captain of the Paranormal Investigation Club, I approve."

"You have been here for... Years. Why didn't you do anything?"

"I would love to, but my hands are tied."

That doesn't sounds reassuring.

"Fear not. If the headmaster tried to harm you, I will protect you. Consequences be damned."

What's the point? The Lily you used to know no longer exists. I'm just a stranger with her face and memories.

Eudes grumbled and wondered why was the layout of the school so complicated! Why do they have so many rooms?! A sigh escaped his mouth. Would a map even be useful? Probably not.

Still trying to follow the sound, Eudes opened room after room and only stopped once he felt like it came from that room. The terrible music was beginning to annoy him, his nerves could not hold on for long. Perhaps, after some dozens of minutes, he will be tempted to destroy everything.

In the background, the piano continued to produce an awful music. Elizabeth wondered if she should help Eudes or not. Probably not. By the time Eudes is finished, there will be no pianos left in the school anymore.

On the other hand, if destroying all pianos is not enough to eliminate the wonder (or omen, according to Reginald), there will be no school anymore. Giving everyone permanent vacation. Hopefully, Eudes knows what he's doing.

Bochi

The empty room with it's untouched grand piano mocked him. At the same time...

DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM-DUM!

The playing managed to get progressively worse. If previously it had been somebody playing with their feet whilst not looking at the score, now the player was dancing on the keys to their own off-tune music. It was bad enough to make anyone wince.

"Yolololololololololololo~"

As if that weren't enough, someone in the distance was yodelling at the moon like a madman.

FenrIIrz

"...Normiez zhould all go and explode..."

The plant seemed to be grumbling something under it's breath, but after thinking of something, turned back to the two with a huge smile on it's face. Or at least what it figured passed for a smile.

"That's an easy one. Pick a flower, any flower."

It gestured all around the greenhouse with it's tendrils.
“Thank you Mr Awesome plant!” He smiled back at him and dashed away with Lisette in his arms. ‘Bruh. That smile is a bit scary’.

Alba and Lisette arrived at the middle of the building, there were a lot of plants inside pots and flower beds around them. ‘Hmmm. I only recognize some that grow in my hometown or similar to flowers in my past life.’

“Hey, Lis. Why don’t we go get what you want first? I could pick any from these flower.”

Ooc: Good night

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
"Okie dokie, and yep. It's from za fellow in de corridors. Could you tell me how does the flower look like? Smokey didn't tell me anything." Alba swayed side to side with exciting eyes on his face. 'He didn't even accept my candy.' He noticed that Lisette was still in his armed when she asked him questions. He released her and put his hand into his pocket to find something.

"Oh. I feel... feel very lively! And I don't know what I'm looking for." Alba put out a strip bandage and applied it on her redden face where the wound located. Then, he returned back to hugging Lisette but now with his arms around her neck. Normally, he would also be blushing crazily like her but now he decided to roll with it since the moment he decided to give the black figure candies.
"...Normiez zhould all go and explode..."

The plant seemed to be grumbling something under it's breath, but after thinking of something, turned back to the two with a huge smile on it's face. Or at least what it figured passed for a smile.

"That's an easy one. Pick a flower, any flower."

It gestured all around the greenhouse with it's tendrils.
“Thank you Mr Awesome plant!” He smiled back at him and dashed away with Lisette in his arms. ‘Bruh. That smile is a bit scary’.

Alba and Lisette arrived at the middle of the building, there were a lot of plants inside pots and flower beds around them. ‘Hmmm. I only recognize some that grow in my hometown or similar to flowers in my past life.’

“Hey, Lis. Why don’t we go get what you want first? I could pick any from these flower.”

Ooc: Good night
Lisette could have sworn that plant just told them to go explode, but she was a bit preoccupied with Alba dressing her wound on her face. And when he hugged her again she didn’t exactly know what to do. And that plants weird smile—did that even count as one?

I guess he’s more of a physical contact type of person then? Maybe he ate something— Lisette stopped thinking as soon as she remembered the tonic she gave him. Oh no, maybe I messed up the enchantment, maybe my energy seeped in with the herbs and spring water. That—explains better. I’m so sorry Alba! I’ll make you so many sweets as an apology! UwU

Lisette was brought inside the greenhouse as Alba said he didn’t know what he should get and instructed her to grab what she needed. “I just need some spinacherbs, but those will be over here.” She remembered her seniors telling her exactly where they would be at. Briefly she pulled herself from Alba’s grasp to kneel down and get what she required. She plucked just the leaves that she required she the spell later and smiled. She returned back to Alba’s side, with the herbs in her pouch for safe keeping and she went to grasp his uniform on his arm. She tugged it lightly to indicate she was all done. “All done!” She smiled at Alba and looked to all the plants. “Now what plant exactly do you need? You said any plant but—“ she looked around at the entire greenhouse.

“I’ll help you out since I got all that I needed!” And nothing extra! Hopefully that won’t trigger the wonder—but then again everything’s been super wonky since the moon went red.

[OOC - I passed out 😵]

Vongrak

She only took a moment to register the shovel that flew between the two of them. Bits of darkness crack along the path of the shovel writhing and twisting. A flash of light as two swords collide with one another. One of the dark figures slumps and evaporates into nothingness the red wisps slowly fading while the other figure slumps in exhaustion the darkness falling away from their body.

Yurei gasps for air, really close. So close. The dark area around the lake seems to fall away piece by piece as if glass shattering once again. Yurei is left slumped in about a foot of water while her hand rummages around for that novice heath potion she had. It definitely will not heal everything, but it will stabilize her enough.

Her hand reaches behind her and into a small potion bag before untwisting and then drinking the contents of a Novice health potion. Most of the smaller wounds close immediately and the rest at bare minimum scab over the course of the next minute.

Yurei grimaces in pain and if anyone does come over, she does mention to them.

“Whatevel you do, don’t use any healing magic”

It would be exceptionally bad for her who had just been exposed to so much dark mana for wounds to take any healing magic. Let alone that she only seemed to suffer from it due to only having dark element in her body.

She looks to where the shadow evaporated her chest heaving with effort as she gulps down the cold night’s air. A faint glimmer of metal is seen in the water. She uses a slight bit of dark magic to drag the item to her hand. It is an old and simple looking hairpin eastern in nature and obviously crafted with care it has a single amber flower as a decoration.

Her trembling hand carefully grasps the hairpin as she looks up at the Crimson moon. It is impossible to tell whether it is the sweat from her battle or tears running down her cheeks. The cold water soaks her lower body as the night breeze agitates the tears and rips in her clothing

She doesn’t even have time to really look around to see who even threw the shovel. Flowers drift down onto the lake as she closes her eyes, hiding them from the Crimson Moon. Memories really are such painful things after all. Her chest rises and falls at a lowering pace as she just rests.

Acquired Old Amber Hairpin x1

Wonder #6 Shadow of the Lake – Suppressed?

Verity stared at the... person? That collapsed once the shadows dissipated. Whatever that fight was she wanted nothing to do with it, but seeing the figure that had collapsed made her think that perhaps some more help might be in order. Walking around it though Verity went in search of her shovel. The tree might be at the bottom of the lake, and swingning it would be a nightmare, but the solid metal tip and weighty wodden handle would help her sink much faster.

As she walked past the figure though, she took a moment just to drag it properly out of the water and straighten them up. Whoever they were, she wanted to make sure that they didn't just roll into the lake unconscious.

Once that was done she stepped into the darkness in the direction of her shovel, hoping to find it before anything else horrible happens.

OOC: @Bochi Let me know if anything horrible happens looking for the shovel. If not continue with the spoiler below

Finding the shovel was actually really easy. It seemed she hadn't the strength to throw it quite as far as she imagined. Verity picked up the shovel and headed back, tiptoeing past the unconscious person for some reason, as if she might disturb their slumber she stepped towards the lake.
She was about to steel her courage and jump straight in but remember that first she should really take of her shoes. Getting soaking wet is one thing, but walking around with wet socks is another.
Neatly bundling her socks and shoes off to the side, Verity realised that perhaps the jacket as well. Taking of the school jacket quickly Verity frowned... it wasn't cold exactly so perhaps she should just...
Throwing the rest of her clothes into a neat pile. Verity took an extra careful look to make sure nobody was watching her before diving into the pool of water and heading straight for the tree. Her eyes were open, and the clear water gave her no troubles. Touching down on the bottom of the lake Verrity locked her feet under one of the roots and looked for a place to start digging.

Take it from the inside of the spoiler if you think Verity has no trouble finding the shovel Bochi.

FenrIIrz

Lisette could have sworn that plant just told them to go explode, but she was a bit preoccupied with Alba dressing her wound on her face. And when he hugged her again she didn’t exactly know what to do. And that plants weird smile—did that even count as one?

I guess he’s more of a physical contact type of person then? Maybe he ate something— Lisette stopped thinking as soon as she remembered the tonic she gave him. Oh no, maybe I messed up the enchantment, maybe my energy seeped in with the herbs and spring water. That—explains better. I’m so sorry Alba! I’ll make you so many sweets as an apology! UwU

Lisette was brought inside the greenhouse as Alba said he didn’t know what he should get and instructed her to grab what she needed. “I just need some spinacherbs, but those will be over here.” She remembered her seniors telling her exactly where they would be at. Briefly she pulled herself from Alba’s grasp to kneel down and get what she required. She plucked just the leaves that she required she the spell later and smiled. She returned back to Alba’s side, with the herbs in her pouch for safe keeping and she went to grasp his uniform on his arm. She tugged it lightly to indicate she was all done. “All done!” She smiled at Alba and looked to all the plants. “Now what plant exactly do you need? You said any plant but—“ she looked around at the entire greenhouse.

“I’ll help you out since I got all that I needed!” And nothing extra! Hopefully that won’t trigger the wonder—but then again everything’s been super wonky since the moon went red.

[OOC - I passed out 😵]
“Thank you! I don’t which flower should I pick so why don’t you choose it.” Alba beamed with excitement and curiosity. He wondered what will happen when they put a flower into the pot. ‘Smokey said there will be firework(?) when I put a fire inside.’

He dragged Lisette down the path where they’re surrounded with flowerbeds.

Bochi

Verity stared at the... person? That collapsed once the shadows dissipated. Whatever that fight was she wanted nothing to do with it, but seeing the figure that had collapsed made her think that perhaps some more help might be in order. Walking around it though Verity went in search of her shovel. The tree might be at the bottom of the lake, and swingning it would be a nightmare, but the solid metal tip and weighty wodden handle would help her sink much faster.

As she walked past the figure though, she took a moment just to drag it properly out of the water and straighten them up. Whoever they were, she wanted to make sure that they didn't just roll into the lake unconscious.

Once that was done she stepped into the darkness in the direction of her shovel, hoping to find it before anything else horrible happens.

OOC: @Bochi Let me know if anything horrible happens looking for the shovel. If not continue with the spoiler below

Finding the shovel was actually really easy. It seemed she hadn't the strength to throw it quite as far as she imagined. Verity picked up the shovel and headed back, tiptoeing past the unconscious person for some reason, as if she might disturb their slumber she stepped towards the lake.
She was about to steel her courage and jump straight in but remember that first she should really take of her shoes. Getting soaking wet is one thing, but walking around with wet socks is another.
Neatly bundling her socks and shoes off to the side, Verity realised that perhaps the jacket as well. Taking of the school jacket quickly Verity frowned... it wasn't cold exactly so perhaps she should just...
Throwing the rest of her clothes into a neat pile. Verity took an extra careful look to make sure nobody was watching her before diving into the pool of water and heading straight for the tree. Her eyes were open, and the clear water gave her no troubles. Touching down on the bottom of the lake Verrity locked her feet under one of the roots and looked for a place to start digging.

Take it from the inside of the spoiler if you think Verity has no trouble finding the shovel Bochi.
There were three rather obvious spots to dig at.

First was at the base of the tree, at it's roots --- Classical place to bury something.

Second was along the outer circle of the roots --- After all, hiding things right under trees was an overused cliche. Ding.

Lastly, the tree had a decent sized hollow.

The moon above tinted the bark, making it seem as if the tree was bleeding.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
“Thank you! I don’t which flower should I pick so why don’t you choose it.” Alba beamed with excitement and curiosity. He wondered what will happen when they put a flower into the pot. ‘Smokey said there will be firework(?) when I put a fire inside.’

He dragged Lisette down the path where they’re surrounded with flowerbeds.
Lisette looked at all the gardens and plants that blossomed with the help of not only the students, but the teachers and gardeners too. If it weren’t for their caring touch, the greenhouse wouldn’t have been as successful as it was. Lisette was sure on that.

She looked at many different types, wondering which flower would be best suited for Alba’s need. Although she had a very good feeling he was emulating her perky enthusiasm. She would have laughed had it been in a better situation.

She found herself staring at some beautiful blooms of the Lilium Casa Blancas, and then she looked over to the Evening Primroses, Moonflowers, and Daturas labeled nearby. Unlike some plants that thrive in the sun, these typically thrived at night. Their flowers showing bright reds, yellows, whites, and pinks.

Lisette smelled the Casa Blancas for a moment.

“Well if you want pretty flowers, I’d recommend the Casa Blanca Lilies, those are my favorite looking ones.” Lisette suggested with a bright smile.

FenrIIrz

Lisette looked at all the gardens and plants that blossomed with the help of not only the students, but the teachers and gardeners too. If it weren’t for their caring touch, the greenhouse wouldn’t have been as successful as it was. Lisette was sure on that.

She looked at many different types, wondering which flower would be best suited for Alba’s need. Although she had a very good feeling he was emulating her perky enthusiasm. She would have laughed had it been in a better situation.

She found herself staring at some beautiful blooms of the Lilium Casa Blancas, and then she looked over to the Evening Primroses, Moonflowers, and Daturas labeled nearby. Unlike some plants that thrive in the sun, these typically thrived at night. Their flowers showing bright reds, yellows, whites, and pinks.

Lisette smelled the Casa Blancas for a moment.

“Well if you want pretty flowers, I’d recommend the Casa Blanca Lilies, those are my favorite looking ones.” Lisette suggested with a bright smile.
Alba was submerging in his thought while looking at a certain flowerbed which filled with Pansy, Camellia and Heather. It reminded him of the field deep in the forest in the north where people usually don't go there because it's surrounded by bushes and thorns. 'I never expect to see these here.' Then, he broke out from trance when he heard Lisette's voice.

"Huh? Lilies? Yeah. Let's go with that." He grabbed the trowel and removed the flowers from its bed. He then filled the pot with dirt halfway through and placed the lily inside it.

@Bochi

Last edited:

Vongrak

There were three rather obvious spots to dig at.

First was at the base of the tree, at it's roots --- Classical place to bury something.

Second was along the outer circle of the roots --- After all, hiding things right under trees was an overused cliche. Ding.

Lastly, the tree had a decent sized hollow.

The moon above tinted the bark, making it seem as if the tree was bleeding.

Verity took a look around through the water. Imediatly ignoring the hollow as an option. I mean why would she need a shovel if their was just a hollow in the tree to drag stuff out of. Looking around she also couldn't be sure how stable the roots actually were. The last thing she wanted was for the root she was using to hold herself on the ground to come loose.

So she set her sights on the edge of the tree, and started pushing the shovel in. She wasn't digging just yet, but looking for any clues as to where something might be, all while keeping a close eye on her breath. Ready to go back to the surface for a moment if needs be.

Bochi

4th Floor, Disused Classroom
The music traced itself back to this place - Well, it was hard to call it music at this point. More of someone pressing keys on the piano as they saw fit. That, as well as some innocent chanting behind the locked door, of course.

"Į̸͚̤͠ä̸̧̬͊̀͝!̷̙̾̔ ̶̞̿̓I̴̤̕ä̵̼͗̾͛!̴̥͌ ̷̝̎͑̅C̴̹̩̩̆͛t̷̞̱͊̍̓h̶̙̓ȗ̶͔̣͈ĺ̷̡̝̕h̶̳͊̈́̔ų̸̛̯͋͐ ̷̹̗̣̍f̷͙̽h̷͇̟̮̑͌̋t̵̛̑ͅä̸͉͇͒g̸̡̢͙̑̂n̶̤̭̑!̸̠́̈́̍ ̵͙͕̔͑̆P̶̠̪̆̀ẖ̶̨̈̔'̷̹̤̇ͅn̵͛ͅg̶̫͈̝͑̐͝l̵̘̈̕͠u̸͈̹͂̌i̵̛̳͑ ̷̣͔̘̐̾m̶͔̳̮̔͛g̶̣̣̺͌̌l̶̘̀̂w̸͙̿'̶̯̩̍̌͘n̶̩̮̭͂f̸̪̝̅̇͜ḁ̷̗̠̿̋̀h̵̲͇̪͛̍ ̸̰̱̋́̊C̶̛̣̽ţ̵͍͐h̶̜̝̫͘u̸̠͝ľ̸͕̮̊̾h̴̭͈͆ṵ̴́̊͜ ̴̜̐̆̚R̸̬̀̋'̵̻̏ĺ̷̖̣͗y̶̒͒ͅě̷͓̘h̸͇̘̚ ̶̩͋̋̑w̸͔̤̽̍ğ̸̡̠̱à̴͔͝h̶̯̩͝'̸̜̀̕n̵̙͂a̵͔̔ģ̶̒͌l̸̺͍̰̒̇͝ ̵̻͘f̶̺͐͋ȟ̵̜͚t̸̜͛́͠a̶̟͆ǵ̴͍́̉n̵̬͑!̸̗̰̈́"

Greenhouse
Somewhere in the corridors, a sickle landed on the floor with a small clang, and there it stayed, crescent-shaped blade sparkling.

Lake
One of the tree roots seemed to be coloured differently from the rest...a single thread of green amidst the sea of blue and brown.

@Gaap @FenrIIrz @Vongrak

Vongrak

Lake
One of the tree roots seemed to be coloured differently from the rest...a single thread of green amidst the sea of blue and brown.

Verity brought her shovel back... then hesitated. Why am I thinking I can even use this underwater? Dropping the shovel and letting it sink down Verity pulled herself closer to this green root... but then histated again. As someone with poison affinty Verity knew the importance of plants, in all their forms. Was it right to just hack into this root?

The counter argument that quickly surfaced in her mind was that it was a flower that told her to come and dig under the tree, and who could argue with that flawless logic. Verity dug out and around the root trying to see if anything was there. And preparing to rip into the root itself if necessary.

Bochi

Verity brought her shovel back... then hesitated. Why am I thinking I can even use this underwater? Dropping the shovel and letting it sink down Verity pulled herself closer to this green root... but then histated again. As someone with poison affinty Verity knew the importance of plants, in all their forms. Was it right to just hack into this root?

The counter argument that quickly surfaced in her mind was that it was a flower that told her to come and dig under the tree, and who could argue with that flawless logic. Verity dug out and around the root trying to see if anything was there. And preparing to rip into the root itself if necessary.
The root said nothing. It was a root. It merely continued to exist peacefully, one end of it shaking loose from mud and swaying in the currents, lengthening as the other end followed, wrapping it's free end around the girl's arms --- wait a minute, that's not a root.

The snake which was as thick as an arm pulled itself out of the ground, then twisted around to stare at Verity.

Vongrak

The root said nothing. It was a root. It merely continued to exist peacefully, one end of it shaking loose from mud and swaying in the currents, lengthening as the other end followed, wrapping it's free end around the girl's arms --- wait a minute, that's not a root.

The snake which was as thick as an arm pulled itself out of the ground, then twisted around to stare at Verity.

Well... bother. Verity eyed the snake as well unflinching. She wasn't that scared of a snake bite. Even he minimal taining in her element would allowed her rather potent resistance to weak poison. So as long as it wasn't too powerful she should be fine.

Deciding to continue staring down the snake until either she ran out of breath or the snake yielded. Verity Pulled herself up to her full height making sure to keep her eyes on the snake and impress on it her desire to win this staring competition

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
The music traced itself back to this place - Well, it was hard to call it music at this point. More of someone pressing keys on the piano as they saw fit. That, as well as some innocent chanting behind the locked door, of course.

"Į̸͚̤͠ä̸̧̬͊̀͝!̷̙̾̔ ̶̞̿̓I̴̤̕ä̵̼͗̾͛!̴̥͌ ̷̝̎͑̅C̴̹̩̩̆͛t̷̞̱͊̍̓h̶̙̓ȗ̶͔̣͈ĺ̷̡̝̕h̶̳͊̈́̔ų̸̛̯͋͐ ̷̹̗̣̍f̷͙̽h̷͇̟̮̑͌̋t̵̛̑ͅä̸͉͇͒g̸̡̢͙̑̂n̶̤̭̑!̸̠́̈́̍ ̵͙͕̔͑̆P̶̠̪̆̀ẖ̶̨̈̔'̷̹̤̇ͅn̵͛ͅg̶̫͈̝͑̐͝l̵̘̈̕͠u̸͈̹͂̌i̵̛̳͑ ̷̣͔̘̐̾m̶͔̳̮̔͛g̶̣̣̺͌̌l̶̘̀̂w̸͙̿'̶̯̩̍̌͘n̶̩̮̭͂f̸̪̝̅̇͜ḁ̷̗̠̿̋̀h̵̲͇̪͛̍ ̸̰̱̋́̊C̶̛̣̽ţ̵͍͐h̶̜̝̫͘u̸̠͝ľ̸͕̮̊̾h̴̭͈͆ṵ̴́̊͜ ̴̜̐̆̚R̸̬̀̋'̵̻̏ĺ̷̖̣͗y̶̒͒ͅě̷͓̘h̸͇̘̚ ̶̩͋̋̑w̸͔̤̽̍ğ̸̡̠̱à̴͔͝h̶̯̩͝'̸̜̀̕n̵̙͂a̵͔̔ģ̶̒͌l̸̺͍̰̒̇͝ ̵̻͘f̶̺͐͋ȟ̵̜͚t̸̜͛́͠a̶̟͆ǵ̴͍́̉n̵̬͑
"Seriously? I can barely remember what languages I've learned and now they are chanting some Cthulhu [censored]..."
Eudes was honestly tired of it. From the start to now, everything seemed like utter nonsense. His hand scratched the back of his head, and then. He decided to simply shut off his brain. The piano could be ignored, just imagine some kid rolling on the notes.

'There is no such thing as locked doors.. .'
What followed was him kicking the doorknob until it opens. Oh, and he also denied the existence of locked doors. Guess that's a thing.

Bochi

Well... bother. Verity eyed the snake as well unflinching. She wasn't that scared of a snake bite. Even he minimal taining in her element would allowed her rather potent resistance to weak poison. So as long as it wasn't too powerful she should be fine.

Deciding to continue staring down the snake until either she ran out of breath or the snake yielded. Verity Pulled herself up to her full height making sure to keep her eyes on the snake and impress on it her desire to win this staring competition
The snake shrugged (do snakes shrug?) and then slithered away, leaving the girl and the hole behind.

"Seriously? I can barely remember what languages I've learned and now they are chanting some Cthulhu [censored]..."
Eudes was honestly tired of it. From the start to now, everything seemed like utter nonsense. His hand scratched the back of his head, and then. He decided to simply shut off his brain. The piano could be ignored, just imagine some kid rolling on the notes.

'There is no such thing as locked doors.. .'
What followed was him kicking the doorknob until it opens. Oh, and he also denied the existence of locked doors. Guess that's a thing.
After several groans, the door was kicked open to reveal...a room stuffed with all manner of furniture. Broken stools, discarded tables...you name it, there was it. There was no piano, but there was someone sitting in the centre, clad in a black trench coat.

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
After several groans, the door was kicked open to reveal...a room stuffed with all manner of furniture. Broken stools, discarded tables...you name it, there was it. There was no piano, but there was someone sitting in the centre, clad in a black trench coat.
Now, Eudes was facing a dilemma. Question the suspicious person or directly knock them out. For some reasons, the latter felt like was safer than the former.
Is it okay to let someone the time to continue praying to Cthulhu? After asking this question, violence seems to be the only answer! Against cultists, everything is permitted... Supposedly.
"It's sleep time!"

And if it doesn't work? It means there was not enough violence, according to Eudes.

FenrIIrz

"Į̸͚̤͠ä̸̧̬͊̀͝!̷̙̾̔ ̶̞̿̓I̴̤̕ä̵̼͗̾͛!̴̥͌ ̷̝̎͑̅C̴̹̩̩̆͛t̷̞̱͊̍̓h̶̙̓ȗ̶͔̣͈ĺ̷̡̝̕h̶̳͊̈́̔ų̸̛̯͋͐ ̷̹̗̣̍f̷͙̽h̷͇̟̮̑͌̋t̵̛̑ͅä̸͉͇͒g̸̡̢͙̑̂n̶̤̭̑!̸̠́̈́̍ ̵͙͕̔͑̆P̶̠̪̆̀ẖ̶̨̈̔'̷̹̤̇ͅn̵͛ͅg̶̫͈̝͑̐͝l̵̘̈̕͠u̸͈̹͂̌i̵̛̳͑ ̷̣͔̘̐̾m̶͔̳̮̔͛g̶̣̣̺͌̌l̶̘̀̂w̸͙̿'̶̯̩̍̌͘n̶̩̮̭͂f̸̪̝̅̇͜ḁ̷̗̠̿̋̀h̵̲͇̪͛̍ ̸̰̱̋́̊C̶̛̣̽ţ̵͍͐h̶̜̝̫͘u̸̠͝ľ̸͕̮̊̾h̴̭͈͆ṵ̴́̊͜ ̴̜̐̆̚R̸̬̀̋'̵̻̏ĺ̷̖̣͗y̶̒͒ͅě̷͓̘h̸͇̘̚ ̶̩͋̋̑w̸͔̤̽̍ğ̸̡̠̱à̴͔͝h̶̯̩͝'̸̜̀̕n̵̙͂a̵͔̔ģ̶̒͌l̸̺͍̰̒̇͝ ̵̻͘f̶̺͐͋ȟ̵̜͚t̸̜͛́͠a̶̟͆ǵ̴͍́̉n̵̬͑!̸̗̰̈́"

Greenhouse
Somewhere in the corridors, a sickle landed on the floor with a small clang, and there it stayed, crescent-shaped blade sparkling.

Lake

@Gaap @FenrIIrz @Vongrak
"We got the flower! Let's go back and meet smokey!" Alba held the pot above his head to show it to the world(?) before running off to the corridor he came from.

'Eh? Where is smokey? What is a scythe doing here? Should I kick it?'

Vongrak

The snake shrugged (do snakes shrug?) and then slithered away, leaving the girl and the hole behind.

Verity, now assured she can win a staring contest with a snake, first surfaces to take in some more air, before heading back down. She decided to check the hollow in the tree. Even if it was wrong, it was the fastest thing to check, and she thought might as well.