A School Life Otome Reincarnation Role-play [General/Freestyle Roleplay]

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Wednesday Lunch Time
---------------
Another day passed without talking to anyone... Luna wondered if each day would keep on going like that... She was hoping for something more, it's been so long since she last went to a school, but she remembered it was more fun than this.

The morning classes passed by with her barely noticing, and it was already time for lunch now... She wondered if she should try approaching someone's table, but she was not able to muster the courage to do so, so she sat alone again.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Wednesday Lunch Time
---------------
Another day passed without talking to anyone... Luna wondered if each day would keep on going like that... She was hoping for something more, it's been so long since she last went to a school, but she remembered it was more fun than this.

The morning classes passed by with her barely noticing, and it was already time for lunch now... She wondered if she should try approaching someone's table, but she was not able to muster the courage to do so, so she sat alone again.
[OOC: Veronika comes out of autopilot]
[Wednesday - Lunch TIme]

It had been a normal, uneventful day as I'd done my usual routine for Wednesdays. After having finished Advanced Archery and had a shower before entering the Cafeteria, I noticed most of the tables were already full by the time I'd got my lunch. Surveying the tables for an open seat, I eventually spotted one with only one girl sat at it. "Hmm? Isn't that the shy First Year from the Opening Ceremony Day?" Seeing her not with anyone, I decided to keep her company and see how she was doing.

"Hello! I don't know if you remember me, but we saw each other during the Opening Ceremony Day. I believe you were with Lisette at the time? I'm afraid I didn't catch your name back then, my apologies. Ah, I'm Veronika Taylore, by the way, the Student Council President. Oh, you don't mind me sitting here, do you?" I said with a reassuring smile as I sat opposite her at the table.

X

AliceShiki

[OOC: Veronika comes out of autopilot]
[Wednesday - Lunch TIme]

It had been a normal, uneventful day as I'd done my usual routine for Wednesdays. After having finished Advanced Archery and had a shower before entering the Cafeteria, I noticed most of the tables were already full by the time I'd got my lunch. Surveying the tables for an open seat, I eventually spotted one with only one girl sat at it. "Hmm? Isn't that the shy First Year from the Opening Ceremony Day?" Seeing her not with anyone, I decided to keep her company and see how she was doing.

"Hello! I don't know if you remember me, but we saw each other during the Opening Ceremony Day. I believe you were with Lisette at the time? I'm afraid I didn't catch your name back then, my apologies. Ah, I'm Veronika Taylore, by the way, the Student Council President. Oh, you don't mind me sitting here, do you?" I said with a reassuring smile as I sat opposite her at the table.

X
"Ah! Uhn... I...

"Lu-Luna... Luna Tsukari..." *lowers head a bit and looks at the food before going back to eating*

Nahrenne

"Ah! Uhn... I...

"Lu-Luna... Luna Tsukari..." *lowers head a bit and looks at the food before going back to eating*
I saw how shy Luna was and simply gave another reassuring smile as I ate my own lunch, "Luna's a nice name." I wondered if I should push her out of her comfort zone a bit, or just let her be, but then I thought about how she had been all on her own in the second week of term...

"Say, Luna, how's the academy been for you so far?" I asked with a soft and encouraging smile.

X

AliceShiki

I saw how shy Luna was and simply gave another reassuring smile as I ate my own lunch, "Luna's a nice name." I wondered if I should push her out of her comfort zone a bit, or just let her be, but then I thought about how she had been all on her own in the second week of term...

"Say, Luna, how's the academy been for you so far?" I asked with a soft and encouraging smile.

X
"H-how!?

"I-it's... Lonely... Maybe..."

Nahrenne

"H-how!?

"I-it's... Lonely... Maybe..."
I looked up at the shocked question for how Luna's name sounded nice, "...Does she not like her name...?" Listening to her answer about how she'd been finding the academy and gave a wry smile.

"I...see...Have you not been able to talk with anyone in your classes?" I looked at her timid appearance and realised that would probably be a tall order to ask of her..."Say, do you have any plans not part of classes? If you want, you could join me in my morning exercises?" I said with an encouraging smile.

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
Eudes yawned and felt a bit... empty. He feels like he has not been doing a lot of things recently. Yet, everything's the same as always. In fact, nothing has changed. His lifestyle is the same from before. More or less.

"Bah, I guess I am missing the streets."
Quicky glossing over this feeling, Eudes headed to the cafeteria and saw familiar faces. One was the Student Council President and the other..? Isn't it a classmate from Combat class? Or was it Healing class?
His memory, as always, was faulty.

"Heyo, how're you doing?"
Without asking whether he could sit or not, Eudes decided to eat besides Veronika and Luna.

@Nahrenne @AliceShiki

Nahrenne

Eudes yawned and felt a bit... empty. He feels like he has not been doing a lot of things recently. Yet, everything's the same as always. In fact, nothing has changed. His lifestyle is the same from before. More or less.

Quicky glossing over this feeling, Eudes headed to the cafeteria and saw familiar faces. One was the Student Council President and the other..? Isn't it a classmate from Combat class? Or was it Healing class?

Without asking whether he could sit or not, Eudes decided to eat besides Veronika and Luna.

@Nahrenne @AliceShiki
I saw another First Year sit beside us, "Oh? Isn't that the boy who got lost last week?" I smiled at him.

"Hello, Mr Quesnel. I hope you've been getting to classes okay?"

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
I saw another First Year sit beside us, "Oh? Isn't that the boy who got lost last week?" I smiled at him.

"Hello, Mr Quesnel. I hope you've been getting to classes okay?"

X
"Let's see... While I am often late. I never voluntarily missed a class. Somehow, I am making progress."
Regardless of possible consequences, Eudes honestly replied to her question. Nonetheless, it was no lie, before entering the Academy, he would miss classes on purpose, especially mathematics and reading.

Nahrenne

"Let's see... While I am often late. I never voluntarily missed a class. Somehow, I am making progress."
Regardless of possible consequences, Eudes honestly replied to her question. Nonetheless, it was no lie, before entering the Academy, he would miss classes on purpose, especially mathematics and reading.
"I see...Well, as long as you're not skipping classes, then. Have you managed to find places okay?" I asked while smiling, before turning to Luna, "Ah, the same for you, Luna. Have you been okay with finding places?"

[OOC: @AliceShiki]

X

AliceShiki

I looked up at the shocked question for how Luna's name sounded nice, "...Does she not like her name...?" Listening to her answer about how she'd been finding the academy and gave a wry smile.

"I...see...Have you not been able to talk with anyone in your classes?" I looked at her timid appearance and realised that would probably be a tall order to ask of her..."Say, do you have any plans not part of classes? If you want, you could join me in my morning exercises?" I said with an encouraging smile.

X
"I... Uhn... Haven't...

"Plans? Uhn... I... Am not good with... Exercises..."

@Nahrenne @AliceShiki
"Ah! Uhn.... Who?"
"I see...Well, as long as you're not skipping classes, then. Have you managed to find places okay?" I asked while smiling, before turning to Luna, "Ah, the same for you, Luna. Have you been okay with finding places?"

X
"Places? I'm... Finding them... I think."

Nahrenne

"I... Uhn... Haven't...

"...I see. Well, even just having a stroll in the morning air can be quite refreshing. If not, then perhaps joining a club? Or volunteering to help the Student Council?"
I watched as Luna seemed to shrink into herself even more.

"Ah, did you not get given a map of the campus on Opening Day?" I went into my bag and took out one of the many maps I was carrying to hand out to students, "Here you go!" I said with a soft smile.

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』

X
"Uh. I guess I get lost every now and then..."
Some habits never change.
"At least, I rarely get lost twice in the same place!"
"I... Uhn... Haven't...

"Ah! Uhn.... Who?"

"My bad, I should have started with that."
Clearing his throat, Eudes introduced himself.
"Let's see... My name is Eudes Quesnel. A first year, and if I am not wrong... We're in the same healing class?"

AliceShiki

"...I see. Well, even just having a stroll in the morning air can be quite refreshing. If not, then perhaps joining a club? Or volunteering to help the Student Council?"

I watched as Luna seemed to shrink into herself even more.

"Ah, did you not get given a map of the campus on Opening Day?" I went into my bag and took out one of the many maps I was carrying to hand out to students, "Here you go!" I said with a soft smile.

X
"Club...? I... Maybe..."
"My bad, I should have started with that."
Clearing his throat, Eudes introduced himself.
"Let's see... My name is Eudes Quesnel. A first year, and if I am not wrong... We're in the same healing class?"
"Luna... Luna Tsukari."

Nahrenne

"Uh. I guess I get lost every now and then..."
Some habits never change.
"At least, I rarely get lost twice in the same place!"
I smiled at Eudes' enthusiastic optimism, "I'm glad to hear that. Oh, that reminds me, I've commissioned a magical compass for you from Lisette. Hopefully, it will be ready for you for any future ventures of yours."
"Club...? I... Maybe..."
I smiled wryly at Luna, "Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. I just feel like you'll enjoy the academy more with company."
"Luna... Luna Tsukari."
"Ah, this provides a good opportunity!" I pointed to both Eudes and Luna, "You're both First Years! Why not try to get to know each other more." I said with a cheery smile.

X

AliceShiki

I smiled at Eudes' enthusiastic optimism, "I'm glad to hear that. Oh, that reminds me, I've commissioned a magical compass for you from Lisette. Hopefully, it will be ready for you for any future ventures of yours."

I smiled wryly at Luna, "Well, you don't have to if you don't want to. I just feel like you'll enjoy the academy more with company."

"Ah, this provides a good opportunity!" I pointed to both Eudes and Luna, "You're both First Years! Why not try to get to know each other more." I said with a cheery smile.

X
"I-I will... Think on it..."

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"Club...? I... Maybe..."

"Luna... Luna Tsukari."
Seeing that she was overly shy, Eudes let out a sigh and decided to stay quiet for now. Speaking to her so suddenly may be more of a bother than a favour.
"A magical compass? That's good, that's good. That will avoid me to avoid many troubles... Although, who's Lisette?"
The name didn't sound familiar. Eudes scratched his head and wondered how does a magical compass worked.
"Ah yeah, sure. That sounds like a good idea. Been a while since I hung out with someone."
Or to be more precise, since last Wednesday, he did not really speak with the acquaintances he made.

Though, the problem was how to speak with Luna without bothering her.
'Man, I am not good with that kind of people.'
Eudes is just too loud.

AliceShiki

Seeing that she was overly shy, Eudes let out a sigh and decided to stay quiet for now. Speaking to her so suddenly may be more of a bother than a favour.

"A magical compass? That's good, that's good. That will avoid me to avoid many troubles... Although, who's Lisette?"
The name didn't sound familiar. Eudes scratched his head and wondered how does a magical compass worked.

"Ah yeah, sure. That sounds like a good idea. Been a while since I hung out with someone."
Or to be more precise, since last Wednesday, he did not really speak with the acquaintances he made.

Eudes is just too loud.
"H-hang!?"

Nahrenne

I could see she was struggling a bit and so just smiled before eating more of my food.
"Ah, Lisette is a cute First Year who gives off puppy vibes. She's quite tall and has a sort of greyish-silvery hair colour. She sometimes does morning exercises with me, so you will likely find her at the trackfield in the morning. Though...she's also a bit of a troublemaker..." I recalled what she had done to the library and stopped smiling for a brief second.

Eudes is just too loud.
"Well, I need to head off and do my patrol. I'll hopefully see you both at a later point and get to talk with you more." I said while getting up and smiling at the both of them. I waved before leaving the cafeteria, where I could see Isaac standing at the entrance waiting for me.

[OOC: @Tessa_Renalds cos Lisette was mentioned]

X

Gaap

『Lazy Bum』『Scrubber』
"H-hang!?"
'Ah... It's that bad..? I shouldn't have said yes.'
Wondering how to explain that, Eudes proceeded to avoid misunderstandings. A sigh escaped his mouth.
"By hung around, I don't mean hang in the literal sense... Like, going out-- ah, not that too... Mmmmm. Being with someone..? I meant it's been a while since I had someone to speak to."

There is no way to misunderstand that, right?
I could see she was struggling a bit and so just smiled before eating more of my food.

"Ah, Lisette is a cute First Year who gives off puppy vibes. She's quite tall and has a sort of greyish-silvery hair colour. She sometimes does morning exercises with me, so you will likely find her at the trackfield in the morning. Though...she's also a bit of a troublemaker..." I recalled what she had done to the library and stopped smiling for a brief second.

"Well, I need to head off and do my patrol. I'll hopefully see you both at a later point and get to talk with you more." I said while getting up and smiling at the both of them. I waved before leaving the cafeteria, where I could see Isaac standing at the entrance waiting for me.

[OOC: @Tessa_Renalds cos Lisette was mentioned]

X
Okay. Trackfield at morning, gotta remember that. If he does wake up, Eudes will likely head to the track field the next time it's early morning.

'A cute troublemaker who gives off puppy vibes, eh? Isn't that a definition of pet..?'
Or a child. After letting out a sigh, Eudes thought it should not be a problem to find her after hearing the description.

"Oh, okay. See ya... Tomorrow morning if I wake up, I guess?"