• Can you repeat the question?

Votes: 19 29.2%

• Total voters

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Let's not kid ourselves here, yeah?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
In this chapter, most of the Dragons are girls.

Also, it would be cool if they wore condoms. Dragons in this story have glowing semen. At one point, the main character uses his semen as a flashlight.
That’s....creative. But how long does it last? Does he jus’ keep it in a jar? :blob_hmm_two:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Uhn... Well, if he can use metamorphosis magic to reach a human-sized body, and if I just happen to love him... Sure, I guess? I mean, why not?

If he is like, 100x bigger than me though? I don't think his dick would fit inside me, so... No thanks.

TheGuyThatEveryoneHates

Uhn... Well, if he can use metamorphosis magic to reach a human-sized body, and if I just happen to love him... Sure, I guess? I mean, why not?

If he is like, 100x bigger than me though? I don't think his dick would fit inside me, so... No thanks.

Maybe you should read the story, or just the chapter, to get the context.

Nah, I'm kidding. I never expected anything other than 1-star and 5-star ratings from this forum, much less someone to actually read the stupid story.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Maybe you should read the story, or just the chapter, to get the context.

Nah, I'm kidding. I never expected anything other than 1-star and 5-star ratings from this forum, much less someone to actually read the stupid story.
Ah, that was my bad, I didn't realize this was in the LCD subforum.

... How did I even get here? I never check this subforum... Maybe I just saw the new thread by chance and thought the title was funny, so I ended up checking it out.

In any case, I won't really read a novel just to reply to a forum thread... Guess I was baited by the title and ended up not checking the subforum itself, my bad my bad~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀

Let's not kid ourselves here, yeah?
The breasts just crack me up. For one thing, are dragons even mammals? Even if they are, Homo sapiens are the only mammal that has breasts when not actively nursing young, so where are her little ones? For another thing, where are the nipples?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The breasts just crack me up. For one thing, are dragons even mammals? Even if they are, Homo sapiens are the only mammal that has breasts when not actively nursing young, so where are her little ones? For another thing, where are the nipples?
You think too much for a question about fucking dragons.

Do what I do: close mind and fuck.
The question is, would a dragon have sex with me?
If you ask nicely, who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AkalE

I wonder if there were a bunch of retards that talked together before one of them stuck it up the monkey and gifted humanity with HIV

Enlyghten

"Would you have sex with a dragon?"​

Uhhh... Do I get to choose the sex of the dragon?