Nine Sun God King - what happened?

ImperialDemon

Hey, anybody know what happened to this novel? I was thinking of saving up some chapters, then i go and find out it's completely gone from SH...i think it was being translated by HarutoraRyu...

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Go to Novelupdates and search it there. Translated novels usually are hidden on SH as this place is for original novels. If you still can't find it, then the translator deleted it/took it down.

ImperialDemon

Go to Novelupdates and search it there. Translated novels usually are hidden on SH as this place is for original novels. If you still can't find it, then the translator deleted it/took it down.
I always watch for new updates on NU, the chapter links lead to "Oops, the aliens took your page"

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ honestly no clue. How about reporting dead links?

If there are issues on the site of the translators, then there isn’t much us plebeians can do aside of hoping for a miracle to happen.

ImperialDemon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ honestly no clue. How about reporting dead links?

If there are issues on the site of the translators, then there isn’t much us plebeians can do aside of hoping for a miracle to happen.
On NU it's already under dead links... :( On SH you don't even find Nine sun god king anymore