Anyone wants a Padoru art?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
@HansTrondheim
So it was you who proliferated cute padorus across the forums.

You shall not dare to create a padoru of me. Fundamentally, my thonking eyes and mouth should be impervious to change and the minions on my head will vigorously defend me from padorufication.

kola

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 57
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 58
D

Deleted member 29316

@HansTrondheim

You shall not dare to create a padoru of me. Fundamentally, my thonking eyes and mouth should be impervious to change and the minions on my head will vigorously defend me from padorufication.
Ayt! I'll create you one! 😁

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
@HansTrondheim

Translation for those who don't speak Villainess:

"i-it's not like I want you to make a cute, huggable Padorufication of me, b-baka"

D

Deleted member 29316

Gonna close the requests for the moment. Will get some rest. :blobthumbsup: :blobrofl: :blob_aww:

kola

Gonna close the requests for the moment. Will get some rest. :blobthumbsup: :blobrofl: :blob_aww:
Thank you for your generous work. Take your much need rest.....hope you have sweet dreams.

if possible make pant's color brown, jacket's color blue, and shirt's color white or similarly light color.

Basically I feel pant's to be darker and shirt etc. to be lighter color with one blue colored, as I loved to have that in my daily dresses.....a blue color fetish of mine :blobspearpeek:

D

Deleted member 29316

Thank you for your generous work. Take your much need rest.....hope you have sweet dreams.

if possible make pant's color brown, jacket's color blue, and shirt's color white or similarly light color.

Basically I feel pant's to be darker and shirt etc. to be lighter color with one blue colored, as I loved to have that in my daily dresses.....a blue color fetish of mine :blobspearpeek:
Alrighty, got it. Let me just rest for a bit. 😉👍👍