Anyone wants a Padoru art?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Thank you for the padoru. There are many things I want to tell you, but I am unable to find the words. My brain and soul is currently scrambled and will be in disarray for 2 weeks at least.

D

Deleted member 29316

Thank you for the padoru. There are many things I want to tell you, but I am unable to find the words. My brain and soul is currently scrambled and will be in disarray for 2 weeks at least.
Sentiments understood, Your Villainess. I'm glad my illustrations were able to make your day!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Can my greedy ass request for one more or is it a one-time offer?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Sure! As long as my schedule is open, it's fine.

Who is it that I'd padoru this time? @BenJepheneT
Sorry, I didn't expect a response this fast. I had to take some time to whip out a quick reference, sorry bout' that.

Here's Creepus. His head is basically just a floating wave form sphere. His colour scheme is just black and white expect for his head, which is a light, techno blue.

D

Deleted member 29316

Sorry, I didn't expect a response this fast. I had to take some time to whip out a quick reference, sorry bout' that.

Here's Creepus. His head is basically just a floating wave form sphere. His colour scheme is just black and white expect for his head, which is a light, techno blue.

Oooh...pretty interesting character design.

In any case, I'll get to it once I finish my chores. I'm the guy cooking for tonight, so yeah. Also, sorry for the slow replies...my net's being bamboozled due to rain.

Monk_Origins

Aw man, you divided classes clearly. From now on forums will have the noble class with padoru style art, and a peasant class like us. How will ScribbleHub survive this tragic class divide?! (the comment was funnier in my mind...)(there is a Monty Python(treaty of westphalia) reference here, but I don't know to make it.)