Anyone wants a Padoru art?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Aw man, you divided classes clearly. From now on forums will have the noble class with padoru style art, and a peasant class like us. How will ScribbleHub survive this tragic class divide?! (the comment was funnier in my mind...)(there is a Monty Python(treaty of westphalia) reference here, but I don't know to make it.)

Exactly, what have the padorus ever done for us?

D

Deleted member 29316

Aw man, you divided classes clearly. From now on forums will have the noble class with padoru style art, and a peasant class like us. How will ScribbleHub survive this tragic class divide?! (the comment was funnier in my mind...)(there is a Monty Python(treaty of westphalia) reference here, but I don't know to make it.)
You could always ask for a Padoru art from me, as long as my schedule is available and I'm not writing. It's free too!

D

Deleted member 29316

The powers of pasta shall be with you! :blob_reach: *doesn't know what you usually cook*
I can cook most Filipino dishes, Chinese and Italian food. But if I'd pick my favorite, I love pasta and pizza.

Actually, I was trying to learn things, so that when I get married, my wife would have an easy life.

Assurbanipal_II

I can cook most Filipino dishes, Chinese and Italian food. But if I'd pick my favorite, I love pasta and pizza.

Actually, I was trying to learn things, so that when I get married, my wife would have an easy life.

:blob_evil_two: Rice and noodles are the foundation of every diet .

Assurbanipal_II

Well, I'm a diabetic, so I only eat non-sugar bread. :blobrofl:

Ireland declares that Subway’s bread is basically cake

The mystery of Subway’s bread smell may finally be solved: it’s the sugar. The Irish Supreme Court recently ruled that Subway’s bread has too much sugar in it for it to be considered bread under the country’s Value Added Tax regulations, and thus is subject to the tax.

The law states that for bread to be considered a staple food, and thus not subject to VAT, its sugar content “shall not exceed 2 percent of the weight of flour included in the dough.”

D

Deleted member 29316

If only I was fucking gay

@BenJepheneT If you have any adjustments, feel free to tell me!
Creepus (100 px).jpg

Monk_Origins

Aiyaa, would you be k-kind enough to donate a padoru to this bro over here next?

Monk_Origins

Who is the lucky padoru?
The guy from my new story. Basically, a man in [brown] soldier uniform with black hair. You can decide on the rest, as haven't thought about the details myself. :P As long as he isn't smiling, I am cool with everything. :)