SH-chan...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Inked version, and with chibi...
View attachment 4510
The chibi ver is very cute.

I am being lazy over here and I recall adorable means ugly but cute. SH chan (I need to rinse my mouth to get the weeb out) is pretty and cute.

Don't go oppai monster. Thanks. The last thing I need is Australia wage stupid war on drawn pictures of oversexualized underaged women.

D

Deleted member 29316

@Queenfisher
@NotaNuffian
@Monk_Origins

SH-chan in color...

SH-chan (100 px).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryudo1701

Inked version, and with chibi...
View attachment 4510

Somehow the chibi version gives off a slight yandere vibe with her eyes staring blankly at you for reading on other sides. Is that what her giant pen is for? Stabbing those that leave her, with the instrument they love the most?

Still looks adorable though :blob_aww:

Queenfisher

Bird?

She's so cute! :blob_aww:Thank you so much for drawing her!

If there's any suggestion from me, it's that her blue is too warm (?) at the bottom? I like how it is shaded at the top more because it leans more toward the SH palette outside of the forum. But on the forum, this blue is the more correct one, so I dunno +_+.

But that's not even a nitpick -- I'm just trying to be useful with my suggestions; I don't really have any :blob_sweat:

Adorable~! She looks like the kind of girl you want to spoil rotten as your little sister.

And if she becomes rotten, does it mean she becomes a fujoshi? :blob_reach:

Ral

Nice. She is beautiful.

I just noticed. The pen is too small. Her hand is practically longer than the pen. Her pose is also unbalanced.

D

Deleted member 29316

Nice. She is beautiful.

I just noticed. The pen is too small. Her hand is practically longer than the pen. Her pose is also unbalanced.
Oooh...thanks for that. I didn't notice.

Will try to correct that one after designing her 'Oneesan'.

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker
While I'm still sore we didn't get a white haired thosaka I have to admit that one looks really good :,(

D

Deleted member 29316

In my coal powered potato it looks like a clear grey. Ima dissapear now tho, I'm supposed to be working u.u
Thanks for the heads up! I'll tag you once I uploaded it...which is right now. @OneRanter

@Ral I couldn't do so much about her pose anymore since her lines are scanned. My apologies. :blob_no::blob_teary:

SH-chan (100 px).jpg

Last edited by a moderator: