• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

@OkuraTsukiko How about this?
Alphonse (100 px).jpg

Queenfisher

Bird?
An official request to please please make a SH-chan padoru based on the poll results :blob_aww:

Or a chibi in your style, whichever you think would look better?

D

Deleted member 29316

An official request to please please make a SH-chan padoru based on the poll results :blob_aww:

Or a chibi in your style, whichever you think would look better?
I'll do three versions: non-chibi, chibi and padoru. 😁

Wonder if the admins would like it though.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
View attachment 4491
@NotYourTypicalMAN here's the draft design. My apologies for the dark image, my electricity is yet to be fixed after the storm earlier.
Can you erase the face Hans? just add a little blush XD (my face is open for interpretation).... make him faceless. And also can you erase the tie just make him wear a blazer with simple white shirt inside (like what I attached) XD.. sorry for many details :blob_teary:

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-27 152926.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-27 152926.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 64
D

Deleted member 29316

:blob_teary: Sowwy for bothering you.
Tis fine. I'm having difficulty with my old laptop as well. It's like I'm working in an inferno...it's too hot. I bet it would die soon. :sweating_profusely::blob_cringe:

Edit: I don't know if it's the video card, or the fans...but it's getting unusually slow nowadays.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Good thing I already built a CPU...now what's left is the Graphics Card and the Wifi adapter I ordered today. It's in preparation for 'Kuro's' eventual death...(He served me well for 6 years too.)

You have a thing for the name Kuro, I noticed. 🤔

Assurbanipal_II

I name my devices after my characters. :blobrofl::blob_melt:

The better I name them, the better they work well for me. My motorcycle's called Lockhart, by the way, and she's been with me for three accidents already.

Do you know W40k? Are you per chance a Martian priest? ☺️

D

Deleted member 29316

Do you know W40k? Are you per chance a Martian priest? ☺
Oh, Warhammer? Yep, I know about that...but I didn't get the chance to play, since we're in poor financial situation when I was still in teens. My way to kill time back then were drawing, writing, and reading...in that order (like I'm wired). LoL

Edit: I'm a wandering Trivago, by the way. :blob_melt:

Assurbanipal_II

Oh, Warhammer? Yep, I know about that...but I didn't get the chance to play, since we're in poor financial situation when I was still in teens. My way to kill time back then were drawing, writing, and reading...in that order (like I'm wired). LoL

Edit: I'm a wandering Trivago, by the way. :blob_melt:

Still, your naming sense. You seem to stimulate the machine spirit. 😅