Just Sus' drawing collection.

Edited thread.
Well, I draw more than writing lately because of some reason... and seeing my previous drawing, I feel like I want to throw them away :blob_awkward:
And yes, I'm not drawing ikemen only nowadays...

Here's my drawings:
20201028_224523.jpg
Untitled15_20201029031757.png
Untitled15_20201029111518.png

Untitled17_20201029144426.png

Last edited:

tofu_moon

Oooooh! This is so good! What happens if you draw an ikemen with long hair? Would he look like a girl?? I’m not an artist so I don’t know if that would work but seems interesting😆

Oooooh! This is so good! What happens if you draw an ikemen with long hair? Would he look like a girl?? I’m not an artist so I don’t know if that would work but seems interesting😆
Well, I haven't draw ikemen with long hair. but a few moments ago, someone req ikemen with long hair on discord. So, that would be my first long hair ikemen. I'll share the drawing after i finished it :blob_evil_two:
I don't draw female chara bcs I just cant draw boobs and female eyes fyi:s_frown:

Jemini

Ever hear of Kurama from Yu yu hakusho?

Kurama.jpg

Jemini

Nope.. This character looks like Ranma tho (from 1/2 Ranma).

Well, the red-haired guy in the foreground and the white-haired guy in the background are both the same person. He's a demon fox with shape-shifting ability. These are both his human forms, the white-haired version being when he unleashes his full demon power.

Just naming off the oldest long-haired ikemen I was aware of, although it's only 90s and I'm pretty sure there were a few in the 80s. Probably in some star-ship or gundam style anime.

OneRanter

Southern Unorthodox MaskMaker

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Now

I ain't gay

Just like the title, since I can't draw a female character digitally (Every time I tried, it looks like a ghost:blob_catflip:), I draw Ikemen instead. Therefore, I created this thread as a place where I share my Ikemen drawing.

Why I suddenly start drawing? Well, I usually draw something on my sketchbook and I didn't use my Ipad because I lost my stylus pen. And yesterday, I found my stylus pen in my garden. Don't ask. The culprit was definitely my dog:blob_unamused:.

Oke, stop that useless and uninteresting story, Sus.

Well, here you go my ikemen:blob_popcorn:

1. I haven't named him, but he looks hansamu but pretty at the same time.
fcking note: Tbh, I was about to draw a girl, but I can't. And I draw a mask because I can't draw a mouth and nose yet:blob_awkward: and for the hair, I didn't know how to color hair, so I just shading it. Easier but took so long to finish it. yikes)
View attachment 4524

2. Then for this one, his name is Yuuji Terushima, a chara from Haikyuu.
Well someone req a drawing of ikemen with shark teeth on SH Discord, so I drew one with shark teeth and the other woth normal teeth.
View attachment 4525 View attachment 4526

3. And last but not least, this is a chara from Jujutsu Kaisen:blob_uwu: Sukuna!
I drew this because someone req on SH Discord, and moreover, I like this chara too!
View attachment 4527

That's it for today! I'll upload my ikemen drawing here in the future!

Well, I'm still learning how to draw digitally. Especially for coloring. And from my first drawing until the third, I could see that I'm slowly improving.

so....

I will draw Ikemen only!:blobspearpeek:

Ikemen....
4. A character from the novel written by @Kuropon
View attachment 4543

5. Dante Castleton
(the first name by @alienix and last name by story-bot on SHcord)
His hair and eyes color was decided by peipel on shcord too, so ... here you go the result!
View attachment 4552
Ps. I know I need to learn how to color hair soon.

But