Let's talk about Husbandos [Waifus are also welcome (>W0)]

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
I'm a sucker for fictional characters to be honest, as IRL I have tons of juniors, seniors, and classmates who are in love with anime. As a degenerate weeb, I have tons of husbandos as well, either from anime, games, and even otome games. Heck if I'm going to list them all here.

My type categories are splitd into two, personality and appearances.

For appearances, here are some from my list:
-Long Majestic hair/ Ponytail (I love them so much)
-Serious or sharp eyes
-White, Blonde, or Silver hair
-Wears a suit, vest, or any sort of formal wear
-Tall af, and I'm talking about 2 meters/ 6'8" feet tall at the highest (I'm 160 cm or 5'4" feet)
-Fluffy hair
-Not too muscly, not too thin, just an adequate amount of muscles.
-Heterochromia

For personality, here are some from my list:
-Same degenerate weeb like me. Likes anime, comics, games, and light novels.
-The ones who are big brothers or have onii-chan vibes (I'm a sucker for this type, like real bad. Especially if they are protective and caring towards their younger siblings)
-Have the brains, it always makes them a magnet that attracts my simping butt.
-Broken inside (I wanna give them comfort please, them babies need it so bad)
-Seems cold on the outside, but doesn't know how to express themselves (It's pretty much a cliche type)
-Cinnamon Rolls
-Sometimes I found the ones who are arrogant interesting

Examples are here:

SilverAsh.full.2977422.jpg

avatars-000646261800-vzb2s7-t500x500.jpg

4.jpg

Aohitsugi.Samatoki.full.2352689.jpg

moriarty-the-patriot.jpg

379715.jpg

tumblr_p5d4bandFN1ww2bh5o2_540.jpg

So, what's your type? I want to know other's preferences, or maybe you could recommend me some bois fitting my type list?

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
No need to look 2d. I think I have your dream guy right here in the real world.

Attachments

• D95F43B5-8DA0-418D-B9A7-9DBBE1900197.jpeg
    D95F43B5-8DA0-418D-B9A7-9DBBE1900197.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 58DC011D-D562-4FFE-BECD-27DC111441CA.jpeg
    58DC011D-D562-4FFE-BECD-27DC111441CA.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 781C99AD-1A8F-46EE-B8FF-99B1AF55588C.jpeg
    781C99AD-1A8F-46EE-B8FF-99B1AF55588C.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 82

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Nice selection you have there~

I think every boi has his merits, the more the merrier :blob_cookie:

Crazy nutjob, caring older brother, rude little brother tsundere, silly best friend, shameless tofu eater, sugar daddy, unriviled celestial xianxia beauty with aloof temperament...

Of course it's even better when they have the hots for each other!

SailusGebel

I instantly googled the guy and wasn't expecting that.

You got me shooketh right there mate
If you can find a guy with a body at least half as attractive as his, I don't know what I would do. Give a shotout to your work and a review?

Queenfisher

Bird?
I have weird tastes in husbandos appearance-wise, I think (?).

Personality-wise, it's easy. Cranky. They have to have a cranky personality, then I'll be happy with them :blob_reach:.

Visually -- hardcore bishonens only. As long as I can mistake them for waifus, they can be my husbandos ^^. (I.e. they have to a-a-a-almost look like traps, otherwise it's no fun :blob_aww:).

Examples:

Because of this, Manga Deity Araki is my go-to provider of perfect husbandos no one else can rival TT___TT.

OkuraTsukiko

I have weird tastes in husbandos appearance-wise, I think (?).

Personality-wise, it's easy. Cranky. They have to have a cranky personality, then I'll be happy with them :blob_reach:.

Visually -- hardcore bishonens only. As long as I can mistake them for waifus, they can be my husbandos ^^. (I.e. they have to a-a-a-almost look like traps, otherwise it's no fun :blob_aww:).

Examples:

Because of this, Manga Deity Araki is my go-to provider of perfect husbandos no one else can rival TT___TT.

Those are some eccentric and unique choices I must say. Yurio is on my list, can't complain about the pretty boi for being so goddamn fabulous. And I see that you have chosen attractive Jojo bois, majestic hairs everywhere:blob_evil_two:

Queenfisher

Bird?
Those are some eccentric and unique choices I must say. Yurio is on my list, can't complain about the pretty boi for being so goddamn fabulous. And I see that you have chosen attractive Jojo bois, majestic hairs everywhere:blob_evil_two:

Bruno and Narancia fall out of the "majestic hair trend" but come on -___-

If those two are not trappy-looking, then I don't know who is. I just didn't want to overload my post with ALL Jojo boys who would fit my criteria :blob_aww:

OkuraTsukiko

If you can find a guy with a body at least half as attractive as his, I don't know what I would do. Give a shotout to your work and a review?
You mean my story or something else? I didn't catch the drift

OkuraTsukiko

Gotta sleep now, I've got school tomorrow. See ya lovelies later :blob_uwu: :blob_uwu:

SailusGebel

You mean my story or something else? I didn't catch the drift
If you can find a real guy that would have a body as attractive as Jay's, though I'm very picky, not any fit guy would satisfy me, I will review your story and give it a shoutout. My story has around five hundred readers. I don't know if any of my readers would jump over to your story, but I would put a link(or a title) for your novel in my description and the next author's note.

minacia

perpetually sour
I think...

I think we like the same type of husbando.

Though I prefer black hair.
I’m also in the black/dark hair camp!

And I also like ponytails/longhair like asahi from haikyuu. @.@ I like his personality too, in the sense that he’s fluffy and sweet even though he’s the enormous ace spiker.

I don’t like husbandos who are too aggressive/violent/evil.

Basically I like big bears who are fluffy on the inside.

Oh, and I definitely like them very very tall.

Last edited: