Happy 1st Birthday, Scribble Hub!!!

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
Wow~ the prophecies are right people would comment on this old thread like me xD

But ye saw this and wow, it's approaching 2 years already but wowie. I joined here month after the site was first launched so I'm pretty much one of the veterans here even though I'm still 16 xD but yes, I still remember how bad the trending tab was and how most of the popular stories were still starting out and others novels that were not from SH. Mine admittedly but thankfully I rebooted it here and I'm yeah, I love how the site has grown with a lot of new faces here ^^

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
Thank you for making this site, really.

I found this site sometime around early summer. I think via novel updates? I can't recall. I read without an account at first. Eventually, I made one to keep track of my progress. Now I have this one where I'm writing my own story after being inspired by all the people writing theirs on here. The amount of support I've gotten from people on the forums, as well as the fact my first ever story has hundreds of readers at this point, fills me with astonishment and makes me feel very happy.

I'm happy this place exists where we can create and share and learn and grow. Seriously, thank you. I haven't really checked to see if there are any options to support the site, but if I ever was to setup some way for readers to tip/support me & my story, I would be more than happy to send some of that to support the place that makes it all possible. Seriously, Thank you for your hard work!

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
Thank you for making this site, really.

I found this site sometime around early summer. I think via novel updates? I can't recall. I read without an account at first. Eventually, I made one to keep track of my progress. Now I have this one where I'm writing my own story after being inspired by all the people writing theirs on here. The amount of support I've gotten from people on the forums, as well as the fact my first ever story has hundreds of readers at this point, fills me with astonishment and makes me feel very happy.

I'm happy this place exists where we can create and share and learn and grow. Seriously, thank you. I haven't really checked to see if there are any options to support the site, but if I ever was to setup some way for readers to tip/support me & my story, I would be more than happy to send some of that to support the place that makes it all possible. Seriously, Thank you for your hard work!
I agree with @Freesia.Cutepearl here as I feel the same way! I'm not sure exactly how I found this site but seeing to many author's making their own novels like this made me endeavor to write my own and I am now entertaining almost 800 Readers with my novel! It fills me with joy watching my novel climb the ranks and acknowledge the story I'm working on so hard! Thank you for the amazing site!

Laeyioun

|Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|
I can't believe it's been one year since the launch of Scribble Hub already. Happy 1st Birthday!!! :blob_party:
Crazy! I thought it was around for years with me having foggy memories of the time I read some few stories here.

What rock have I been living under?
patrick.png

Well at least I can celebrate it's nearing 2nd one 😙

Last edited:

Jaredman92

I agree with all of the above. I am truly grateful that ScribbleHub is here for me to post my works on.

The community here is caring, attentive, and honestly inspiring. Many of the authors I found and talked to here, make me get a little starry eyed with simply because of how amazing they are.

So, thank you. Thank you for creating this.

Looking forward to the formal 2nd Birthday!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45556

Belated happy birthday & Happy new year 2021! ✨