My Genshin Impact Team In A Nutshell

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
CamScanner 12-07-2020 22.23_1.jpg

CamScanner 12-07-2020 22.23_2.jpg

CamScanner 12-07-2020 22.23_3.jpg

Honestly, having a wealthy businessman/batman in my team is a relief. Besides having a Sassy Cavalry Captain, a God that is obsessed with wine, and a broken Sugar Daddy. If only Childe also came home to me:blob_blank::blob_blank:

Overall, a dysfunctional family of four with financial and drinking problems... yeah... that's about it
So do you guys play GI or not? Wanna coop together? (if you're interested that is)

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
View attachment 5229

View attachment 5230

View attachment 5231

Honestly, having a wealthy businessman/batman in my team is a relief. Besides having a Sassy Cavalry Captain, a God that is obsessed with wine, and a broken Sugar Daddy. If only Childe also came home to me:blob_blank::blob_blank:

Overall, a dysfunctional family of four with financial and drinking problems... yeah... that's about it
So do you guys play GI or not? Wanna coop together? (if you're interested that is)
I've played it but am not skilled enough to enjoy it.
'-'
I got as far as the boss battle with the dragon, kept dying at the going through rings bit since I didn't realise that the flight mechanics worked differently for boss fights compared to normal gliding, wasted almost all of my food cos of that, thus got frustrated due to having to find the ingredients to restock my food supply, to my world level going up making the enemies stronger - thus a lot harder for the inept me to fight them - therefore reducing the mediocre enjoyment I was having for the game.
'-'
The only reason I started playing it was cos a friend kept begging me to play it so we could co-op...
...he's still at AR 7 and hasn't touched it since I started playing...
I also prefer playing single-player games, so...I honestly don't know if I could cope with co-op if with someone I don't really know.
orz

Ah, sorry if that seemed like a rant on the game, it's more me venting my frustrations over not being skilled enough for it as well as not being a social player.
orz

From what I've seen, Diluc is smexy, Venti is incredibly annoying, Kaeya is naughty but in a bad boy sexy way, and the girls are mildly annoying/boring.
'-'

X

OkuraTsukiko

I've played it but am not skilled enough to enjoy it.
'-'
I got as far as the boss battle with the dragon, kept dying at the going through rings bit since I didn't realise that the flight mechanics worked differently for boss fights compared to normal gliding, wasted almost all of my food cos of that, thus got frustrated due to having to find the ingredients to restock my food supply, to my world level going up making the enemies stronger - thus a lot harder for the inept me to fight them - therefore reducing the mediocre enjoyment I was having for the game.
'-'
The only reason I started playing it was cos a friend kept begging me to play it so we could co-op...
...he's still at AR 7 and hasn't touched it since I started playing...
I also prefer playing single-player games, so...I honestly don't know if I could cope with co-op if with someone I don't really know.
orz

Ah, sorry if that seemed like a rant on the game, it's more me venting my frustrations over not being skilled enough for it as well as not being a social player.
orz

From what I've seen, Diluc is smexy, Venti is incredibly annoying, Kaeya is naughty but in a bad boy sexy way, and the girls are mildly annoying/boring.
'-'

X

Yeah, that first boss was a huge bonker for my team at that time. It's kind of weird to play a 2d platform gameplay on an open world game. He kept making me use all of my food to revive and heal my team.

Everyone has their game preferences, so I don't expect all of us to enjoy it. It's understandable, so no worries. Actually, one of the few multiplayer games that I like is this game, I pretty much play other games on my own.

I very much agree with what you said about Diluc and Kaeya, they are just... too much for me to handle mentally due to me simping for them:blob_hide::blob_hide:.

Lon3ly

I wouldn’t have such a hard time updating my stories if I played this game less but i just can’t stop :sweat_smile: I have terrible luck with the gacha in this game though lol, I got my first 5 star last week at AR 41 (Keqing is now my most prized possession)

OkuraTsukiko

I wouldn’t have such a hard time updating my stories if I played this game less but i just can’t stop :sweat_smile: I have terrible luck with the gacha in this game though lol, I got my first 5 star last week at AR 41 (Keqing is now my most prized possession)
It is quite addicting, and congrats on your brand new Keqing mate :blob_reach: :blob_reach:

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
The game my friend recommended to me, but told me not to play.

Friend: "It's like playing an anime! It's so much fun, but you shouldn't play it because it will distract you from life and work."

Yorda: "That's alright. I don't play games anymore. I just work and study."

OkuraTsukiko

The game my friend recommended to me, but told me not to play.

Friend: "It's like playing an anime! It's so much fun, but you shouldn't play it because it will distract you from life and work."

Yorda: "That's alright. I don't play games anymore. I just work and study."

Your friend spits nothing but the truth :blobrofl: :blobrofl: