Post no longer needed how do I remove it

DamoMartin

Post no longer needed how do I remove it

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.
Why do you keep repeating the same thing over and over? Are those your websites?

Ai-chan has used writing.com. It's even more dead than this site. Over 20 stories were clicked and there was zero feedback for all of them. Compared to writing.com, there are more feedbacks here.

As for writerscafe, Ai-chan tried to register but there was a registration error. Ai-chan sent a support request but it's been a week and nobody replied at all.

Ral

Well, the feedback you tend to get here is "awesome story" or something with similar sentiment.

Or like above where people do anything but give feedback or criticism.

The thing is, anyone who are being critical here will get burned. Statements, like yours, which are asking for people to give "feedback" are asking people to willingly enter the pyre.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Well, the feedback you tend to get here is "awesome story" or something with similar sentiment.

The thing is, anyone who are being critical here will get burned. Statements, like yours, which are asking for people to give "feedback" are asking people to willingly enter the pyre.
Sadly, its true. If you give something less than "I'll suck your dick this story is amazing have my/your baby" than beforee too long...people are spamming threads in forums about how the readerbase is negative and "toxic"...or my personal favorite "filled with trolls". I don't even accept these offers or even leave reviews anymore. I occasionally comment in the chapter comment section but thats about it. Peeps don't want honesty, they want ego-trips

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I haven't posted a story up here I do hope to soon, but two drafts for book one and two ive been working have somewhat completed drafts and I was thinking about transitioning them to web series mainly because of the stories format. But my only issue is pacing and that mainly what Im looking in regards to feedback.

Word count for book one is 66 thousand and book 2 is 61 and I mainly just have pacing issues Id like some help with.

Thank's in advance
It'll help if you could tell WHAT book it is.

I'm 70% certain this woman has a bot prime and ready and hooked onto this site just ready to post anything that has the keyword "help" "edit" "feedback" "story".

Fuck, it's even WORD FOR WORD.

What are they paying you and how can I get my share?

Discount_Blade

I'm 70% certain this woman has a bot prime and ready and hooked onto this site just ready to post anything that has the keyword "help" "edit" "feedback" "story".

Get paid to mouthpiece a site? Shiiiiitttt.....whats them pay stubs looking like?

DamoMartin

yeah that sounds fair the one thing I need is help regarding pacing but if I cant get that from here then

Discount_Blade

yeah that sounds fair the one thing I need is help regarding pacing but if I cant get that from here then
My best bet, is post in RR. It won't be immediate, but someone will eventually speak up. And they will be exceptionally direct and spare none of your feelings. I do my best posting there because I prefer this approach personally. Though I use.....5-6 sites simultaneously so I can PM you all the others if you want? I only really use the forums here though.

*sigh* I wish Inkpop or Figment was still running. THOSE were the best sites ever. Figment was a heavily female-oriented site and yet I still got some great reads there despite my stuff being not exactly sensitive.

Another site I could recommend...but I warn you it's not the easiest to get into. Is YoungWritersSociety. They are fairly active (last time I was on it) which was early 2019. But the only issue for most is that when it comes to posting, you have to use (points) to post. YOu gain points by comment/reviewing other people's works. The amount of points you earn depends on how long your own review/comments are. I liked the site. I lost touch with a lot of cool people from there.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Get paid to mouthpiece a site? Shiiiiitttt.....whats them pay stubs looking like?
They pay me in points 😇

K5Rakitan

Over 20 stories were clicked and there was zero feedback for all of them. Compared to writing.com, there are more feedbacks here.
You need to actually use the gift point system if you want to see results.

Ral

I think you won't get it from here. People here have developed an aversion for criticism and criticizing.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Terrible. Just plain terrible. Unless shrimp is involved somehow. Shrimp are the Gods of seafood. If I could eat several times my weight in Shrimp Scampi plates......I could almost die happy.
My guy if I want meatballs I'll go buy meatballs. I don't put them between stuffed sandwiches. It's like putting margarine in soft boiled eggs.