Your Favourite Antagonist Quote

Leti

Exactly as the title said. Just post a quote from your favourite antagonist.

"Why do all of you get the pizza, while I get the crust?! Wait a minute! Why am I laughing? I'm supposed to be depressed!"

BlackFrost

This is my favourite quote:

"You are fighting out of obligation, not out of hatred. You will never reach me like that. Battle without hatred is like a bird without wings. You'll never defeat anyone like that."

Draconite

Exist in the void
"You and I are so alike. If one day we cannot be friends, we will definitely become enemies"
Qiu Xin from super god gene

skyfall3250

1. “I Want You To Feel Pain, To Think About Pain, To Accept Pain, To Know Pain.”
  2. “Those Who Do Not Understand True Pain Can Never Understand True Peace.”

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Star Constellation Immortal Venerable describing the protagonist Fang Yuan:

If I have to say that this person has a principle, then his principle is to have no bottom line. And if I say this person has a bottom line, then his bottom line is to have no principle!”

JayDirex

Need? Doom needs NO ONE
tumblr_ndk02doTaS1qih6t1o1_640.jpg

\0/

Mythonian

"Build well, and eventually your beautiful creation, Grandfather, with or without my help, eventually it will fall. But destroy thoroughly, destroy effectively, and what was wrecked will never be rebuilt. Never."
-Abner Doon in "Breaking the Game" by Orson Scott Card, a short story within the Worthing Saga.

This guy was the most methodical and rational antagonist that I know of, from any fiction, and it was incredible to read his systematic approach to bringing down a galactic empire over subsequent short stories. If anyone else here has read Capitol, Hot Sleep, or The Worthing Chronicle, you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Zero300

"Prepare for trouble!

And make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!

Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
"He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great. And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot some day." Donald Trump (on that Chinese Dictator)

Localforeigner

Chun-Li: My father saved his village at the cost of his own life. You had him shot as you ran away. A hero at a thousand paces.
M. Bison: I'm sorry. I don't remember any of it.
Chun-Li: You don't remember?!
Bison: For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

yunano34a1

"What are humans' desires? What I think the most troublesome desire is the desire for attention. It's the source of jealousy and relationship problems, too."

"The opposite of boredom is not pleasure... but excitement. People will gladly seek out any kind of excitement, even pain."

Quotes from Makishima Shogo of Psycho Pass

Allchemic

All girls will serve me, wearing nothing but aprons. — Kumagawa Misogi, Medaka Box

Jokes aside, I wanted to find a better one, but whenever I try to actively think and remember something my mind goes completely blank '3'